Chapter 5 – Evolution! Dragon!
318 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even if it wasn't many subscribers, I'd already made 30 dollars. Thirty dollars in just half an hour! My eyes lit up. Then, I started receiving new notifications.

They weren't from new subscribers but from people who had subscribed to my P4treon and were commenting on the chapters I had published on the site.

They were madly praising the latest chapter I'd posted. It was so satisfying to read those comments. Of course, I answered them politely so they wouldn't think I didn't care about their comments.

After answering my subscribers' comments, I answered some comments in the last chapter I published.

I answered many people's questions while I continued to look at the open browser tab to see if a new notification had arrived in my email. To my surprise, a new notification came.

[ New $10.00 subscriber! ]

My heart was racing from the excitement, and my sleep was gone.

"I have to write more!" Excited by the four subscribers I had received, I started writing more chapters without even looking at the hour.

Without even knowing what time it was, I fell asleep, sitting in the chair in front of my monitor.

####

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a complicated situation. I held a large black sword emitting a sinister aura, facing a giant red dragon with piercing eyes.

The area I was in was not favorable. Everywhere I looked, there were precipices. I had to jump between areas of barren land. Unlike me, the dragon could fly.

My hand was sweating, and I could see in the distance a blonde girl lying on the ground with wounds all over her body.

"Lucy..." I whispered her name. Then I sighed and took all the air out of my lungs. The dragon above me snorted, and a giant flame appeared in its mouth. Anticipating its attack, I jumped away.

The fireball hit where I was standing and did a lot of damage.

"Damn, my body is moving on its own at the moment." Following all the steps I had written in the fanfic earlier, my body began to move on its own, and I started launching attacks towards the dragon.

Magic and more magic hit the dragon's body—dark magic, which hurt the dragon and began to rot its flesh. Unfortunately for me, things weren't going to be so easy.

URGH! I groaned in pain when the dragon managed to hit me with wind magic.

It hit me directly in the stomach, opening a large wound and throwing me meters backward. I rolled on the floor as I felt my stomach burn. I felt everything. I was feeling all the pain I had described!

I gritted my teeth and stood up with difficulty. My vision was a little blurry, but I stayed on my feet.

"You son of a bitch." The aura around my sword increased in strength. Even I felt goosebumps as I looked at it.

With the magic of the sword traveling through my body, I felt as if I were invincible. The dragon, noticing the sudden change in my aura and my eyes glowing fiery red, advanced towards me.

I approached the dragon with one swift movement as if I had used teleportation magic.

The dragon had no time to react. My sword slashed its wing, causing it to lose control and fall to the ground. Even its above-average defense didn't stop my attack.

Feeling unbearable pain in its wing, the dragon started screaming in pain.

"Stop making that noise, you stupid lizard." I appeared before the dragon, and my red eyes met its. The dragon felt fear for the first time as my blade moved towards it.

The blade moved in slow motion. I could feel its body being cut almost in half.

The magic inside the dragon's body went out of control as my sword killed it. Powerful magic began to seep out of its wound, and its body began to glow brighter and brighter.

It was going to self-destruct. I ran towards Lucy and took her in my arms.

With nowhere to run, I threw myself into one of the principles and found a dark, damp cave. Then I felt the explosion. The whole cave shook, and the earth began to fall on me. Tsk! I clucked my tongue and kept running.

I didn't know where I was going. I was trapped inside this cave.

I stopped running when I reached a place with a wider area. There was even a source of drinking water.

I wet my shirt and wet Lucy's face. She began to regain consciousness, and tears welled up in her eyes when she saw me.

"!" Lucy hugged me, and I felt the warmth of her body. I put a smile on my face and hugged her, too. I put my hand on her head and treated her with affection.

She was a precious friend of the protagonist I had created.

"Yes, it's finally over," I said to Lucy.

I'm tired. My body is tired. I opened my Status and looked at it. My Status had gone up a lot, but even so, my magic was practically exhausted.

The aura I was using used up a lot of magic.

"As soon as I've recovered, let's return to the city. I want to avoid doing any adventures for the next few days. I want to rest."

"I understand. I'm so tired that I can't even stand up."

"..."

Lucy and I laughed together. She put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

I stared at her for a few seconds and then closed my eyes. We ended up sleeping next to each other in a dark and damp cave unknown to us.

 

Favorite?

21