Chapter 15 – I promise to take revenge.
134 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As tears streamed down his cheeks madly, Yuki closed the browser and opened a Word file. Using all the strength left in his fingers, he typed a long farewell text.

As Yuki finished his text, he saw a new notification arrive.

His cell phone was connected to his computer.

[ Markos - Yuki, is everything all right? You didn't look well. Do you want to talk? ]

Yuki stared at the notification for a few seconds and clicked on it.

His fingers moved slowly.

[ It's okay. I'm tired. I'll go to sleep now. ]

Yuki answered.

'No, it's not okay, Markos. Please...' were his honest thoughts.

[ Ah, so it's okay. I was extremely worried about you. I know you don't feel well because of what those guys did to you, but... things will sort out soon. ]

Yuki was paralyzed and felt his body tremble after remembering some unpleasant things.

[ Markos. I'm sorry. ]

Those were Yuki's last messages to Markos. He got up from his chair with difficulty and picked up a large flask containing various pills used to treat his insomnia, which he had been suffering from for three years.

He stared at the flask briefly as he sat on his bed.

Memories began to take over his mind. They were things he wanted to forget.

'Did he really do that? That's horrible.'

'Why does this boy still come to college after what happened?'

'Because the police aren't investigating him yet.'

'I feel sorry for that girl...'

Those people, their looks of disgust directed at him. The suicidal thoughts he had have been having intensified with that incident.

Yuki tipped the whole bottle of pills into his mouth and lay quietly on his bed. A calm smile appeared on his face as he closed his eyes.

[ Yuki, what do you mean by that? ]

 

[ What do you mean? Answer me! ]

 

[ Hey, are you asleep? ]

 

[ Yuki? ]

####

*Change of POV*

When I remembered what had happened, I stopped chewing my bread. I remembered some unpleasant things. The reason why Yuki wasn't going to college anymore and the final trigger for him to have done what he did.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just remembered a few things."

"If you're not feeling well, you'd better go home. I know you didn't do what they're saying. I'll protect you, don't worry."

"..."

"..." Markos looked at me, and I smiled at him.

"I don't care what anyone says. I didn't do anything to that girl."

That was my answer to him.

'Damn, so this was so serious? How come no real adults interfered? Why didn't the college do anything and even warn Yuki's parents?'

This boy is being accused of harassment! And I, the only person who can see his memories, know that Yuki didn't do any of this. He wouldn't even have the courage to approach a woman.

They set him up.

'How much do those guys hate Yuki? And why does it seem to be such gratuitous hatred? That's ridiculous!'

"Hey, Yuki, you're kneading your bread. If you're not well, I told you you can go home."

"Don't worry, I'm going to class."

"You don't care what they say?"

"Not at all, because I didn't do what they said. If I had done something, wouldn't the police already be involved?"

"..."

"You know, Markos."

"What is it?"

"I want to end the lives of all those bastards," I said in a cold tone. I felt frustrated (Yuki) and furious (Lucas).

How I hate people being wrongly accused of something. Especially someone as sweet as Yuki was.

"..."

Markos, who had never seen me say such things, widened his eyes. He was shocked.

"But I can't do anything right now. Now we must go to the first class."

"Oh, right." Still startled, Markos stood up.

I threw the rest of the bread in the garbage can, grabbed my bag, and walked into the building. As I entered, I began to feel the first unpleasant looks on me, especially from the girls.

Man, this is hard. I thought I wouldn't care, but I'm fucking pissed off.

Don't these people understand that they killed an innocent boy?

No, it wasn't these people... It was those three idiots.

I should make them pay for doing that. However, my focus is different now.

####

Three unpleasant hours passed. Most of the time, I was looked at by my colleagues as if I were the worst person in the world. Practically everyone at the college knew what had happened.

It wasn't very nice to be looked at like this.

The one time I went to the bathroom, I could hear many people even wishing me dead. I could understand why someone as weak as Yuki chose the worst path.

'Damn, this is pissing me off.' But I didn't feel sad or depressed like Yuki. All I could feel was anger.

I put my head on my desk and tried to sleep. I didn't want to watch my teacher's boring, uninteresting lesson.

I hope to get out of this college as soon as possible.

But before I do, I'll have my revenge.

####

When I opened my eyes, I was inside a carriage. Next to me, a blonde girl was lying on my shoulder. Lucy was sleeping peacefully.

'So I've managed to sleep.' If I'm here, I'm certainly sleeping in the classroom. How long will I stay here? I hope to stay in this dream until the end of the lesson.

The carriage was moving, and I felt every bump on my ass. It was so real it was scary.

"Sir, are we there yet?" I asked the man in charge of the carriage. He was an old man, about 50 years old. He had a big mustache and wore a funky hat.

It was a basic character design for a character who wasn't important.

"We're almost there, Mr. Falcon. In the next town... Do you intend to hunt down that witch?"

"Witch?"

"Didn't you read about that? There's a witch in the next town."

"In Fiore?" Fiore was the name of a kingdom that existed in the original story. However, I divided the world differently in my story. Fiore was one of many cities in a domain called "Umanity." A large human kingdom.

There were several cities, a massive number of cities. A guild dominated each town.

The guild that dominated the city of Fiore is the "Blue Pegasus" guild.

'I'm curious.'

 

You can read extra chapters on patreon: patreon.com/IgorFanfiction

I'll keep posting extra chapters there! 

You'll also get other bonuses in the future, I promise!

 

18