Chapter-36 Toward Library Once Again
61 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had gained more than 15,000 academy points from all the missions and selling the loot. The Rank 2 monsters provided more points than a Rank 1 monster at its peak. Now I was ready to head toward the library hall and get access to a higher tier. I was going to get more spells from the library.

I shook my head and opened the status panel to take a look at my current stats:

[ Status ]

[ Name: Alex Void ]

[ Race: Human ]

[ Magic Power: Space ]

[ Bloodline: **** (Dormant) ]

[ Talent: Level 1 ]

[ Rank: 1 ]

[ Level: 10 ]

[ EXP: 999,000/1000000 ]

[ Strength: 100 ]

[ Defense: 100 ]

[ Speed: 100 ]

[ Intelligence: 100 ]

[ Stamina: 100 ]

[ Life Force: 100 ]

[ Magic Power: 190 ]

[ Mana Core: ∞ ]

[ Mana: 1900 ]

[ Stat Points: 0 ]

[ System Skill: Analyze ]

[ Spell: 3 ]

I looked at the rows of information and read it one by one. When I reached level 9, I had needed 500,000 exp points to reach level 1, but it was doubled after reaching level 10. Now I needed 1 million points to reach Level 11, which was also a Rank 2 Mage.

According to the information I had read in my free time, my progress was close to that of a supreme genius with very high-level talent. Of course, nobody knew about my level. I was finally able to meet another member of the Ultimate Hall.

He was Senior Wilson, and Julia had told me about him once. He was a rank 7 Mage who was close to reaching the next rank. His mana core progress was almost completed. He probably needed some treasure to increase his ranks.

When a Mage reaches rank 5, they need some special resources to increase their rank after completing the mana core progress. I think he was also looking for that thing, as he was always outside the academy, roaming into different places.

I had checked his magic powers, which had given me chills once again. After meeting him, I realized why our hall was called the Ultimate Hall in the academy and why many wizards fear us.

He had tried to probe my current progress using his mana perception, but he wasn't able to look into it because of the system's blocking. He became suspicious and asked me the reason. He thought I was carrying some artifact to block others' probing.

I told him that it was probably due to my space element. As he had never seen anyone with the space element before, he thought it must be the reason. I thought about giving the same excuse to everyone next time.

But there were some mages who had seen Sir Wise, who was a legend and a powerhouse having the Space element. I decided not to think further about it. I had met a Rank 8 Mage last time, but he didn't ask me about my progress.

I told Sir Wilson that I had reached 30% in mana core progress, which basically suited my talent. He luckily nodded and decided not to ask me anything again after that, which made me sigh with relief. I shook my head and focused back on my stats.

All of them had reached 100 points except the Magic power, which was close to the peak of a Rank 2 Mage. This was the benefit of putting all free stat points in the Magic power. I was able to have massive reserves than what I actually would have.

Of course, it was all thanks to the system. Though, my bloodline was still in dormant status even after reaching level 10. I wondered when it will be able to awaken. After looking at my status, I decided to sleep as it was close to night when I came back from hunting.

Now it was already night. I decided to head toward the library in the next morning. Even though I was itching to get new spells, I decided to take rest first. I went toward my room and laid down on the bed for a good sleep. My mind needed rest, and I wanted to be fresh when getting those new spells.

The Next Day,

I woke up and after preparation, I left the house. When I reached the main hall, Senior Julia was already present there. I hadn't seen her last night when I had come out of the dimension after the mission. She was probably on some mission and returned either in the morning or late at night.

I walked toward her with quick steps and greeted her,

''Good Morning, Julia. When did you return from the mission?''

I had started calling her Julia, removing the honorifics. We were pretty close after a few months, and she also liked being called by her name rather than senior. She smiled hearing me and said,

''Hey Alex. Morning. I just came back from the mission last night. What are you doing here so early in the hall?''

I laughed happily when she asked that question,

''I finally got enough academy points to get higher access in the library. I can get new spells today if nothing goes wrong.''

On hearing that, Julia congratulated me. After some small talk, I left the building and headed toward the academy. Looking at Alex's back, Julia smiled mysteriously. She knew a lot of things about the inner workings of the Ultimate Hall, even if it was a little much for the upper echelons.

Alex didn't know that he was especially given low requirements to get higher access. If there was another mage, he would have needed to spend almost a year to get enough points to meet the requirements. Ultimate Hall was really taking care of him without Alex knowing anything about it.

They wanted to take care of him while also pushing him to work hard at the same time. After all, there were chances for him to be a powerhouse in the future. Even though the chances were slim, Ultimate Hall wanted to take the risk.

4