Chapter-41 The Vastness of Space
175 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I arrived at my house in the inner area of the Ultimate Hall. I entered and decided to take a shower first, and headed toward the shower room. I came out after 10 minutes in loose clothes. I crawled into bed and opened the system panel.

There were a few notifications that I had skipped during the knowledge transfer in the library. I read them and found a new section appearing on the system's main panel which was not present the last time I had opened the panel.

[ NOTIFICATIONS ]

[ STATUS ]

[ INVENTORY ]

[ Knowledge Bank ]

I read the option and was surprised. It was the knowledge bank. Before checking the new option, I clicked open the status panel and soon the screen changed, showing me my current stats and all the available information.

[ Status ]

[ Name: Alex Void ]

[ Race: Human ]

[ Magic Power: Space ]

[ Bloodline: **** (Dormant) ]

[ Talent: Level 2 ]

[ Rank: 2 ]

[ Level: 11 ]

[ EXP: 50k/1.1 Million ]

[ Strength: 110 ]

[ Defense: 110 ]

[ Speed: 110 ]

[ Intelligence: 110 ]

[ Stamina: 110 ]

[ Life Force: 110 ]

[ Magic Power: 210 ]

[ Mana Core: ∞ ]

[ Mana: 2100 ]

[ Stat Points: 0 ]

[ System Skill: Analyze ]

[ Spell ]

I went through all the information, including the spells that I had gained until now. All my spells had gone to level 2 and were far stronger than before, which raised my confidence in going outside the academy. I was not sure about my actual battle prowess against the Mages, but I was sure about running away from them.

I closed the status panel and looked at the new section. I clicked open it and soon a list was shown on the screen once again. I read the rows of information and realized that it was the names of the spells. I clicked on a spell and soon some formation diagrams, along with written knowledge, appeared in front of my eyes.

Seeing that, I understood what was happening. This was the section where all the information that was transferred into my head was stored. I scrolled down and soon found the name of the book, along with the cultivation techniques that I had acquired in the past.

One by one, I clicked open the spells and looked at the written information. I was able to understand the knowledge, except for the formation diagrams. The knowledge was mostly related to space and physics, but a lot more advanced. After going through all that, I opened the book, which was the main dish that I was going to savor.

[ The Introduction to the Space Element ]

[ Author: Wise Mage ]

[ The World is created by the three main elements: Space, Matter, and Time. All three elements stand at the top of the echelon. Time is considered the most powerful element in the world, but the space element still stands toe to toe with it. Manipulators of space have the ability to create matter out of nothing but space, which makes it a Dual-Power element.

. . . . . . . . . ]

I spent more than an hour reading the whole book, which had a lot of knowledge in it. My head started to hurt after reading all the things. It contained more knowledge than I had first thought. I was giving it too little credit at first, but now I understood why it had cost me more than just a few thousand points.

Space was truly an overpowered element in the world. As a science student in the past, I had known a little bit about space, but that knowledge was nothing compared to what I had gained just now. Thanks to the evolution of my body from Rank 1 to Rank 2 and my increase in intelligence, I was able to understand a lot of things in the book, albeit not everything.

At first, I had no idea about the workings of the spell and the space element because everything was being handled by the system, but now I was able to generally understand these kinds of things. I shook my head, closed the system panel, and leaned back against the pillow.

The most amazing thing was the manipulation of space and creating all kinds of different materials. The Spatial Blade spell that I was always using in battles to create swords, spears, and blades was one of the very small applications of space manipulation.

According to the book, there was a stage where one could create any solid matter in the world by manipulating space to a very high degree. Though, that was going to take a lot of time. Even though it was just the introduction book, it had explained far more than just the small introduction one would expect from any book.

There was also a little bit of information about some high-tier spells. I was getting excited thinking about all the spatial spells in the library that I was going to get one day in the future. I kept going through the information in my head and started to understand more and more.

The whole day had passed when I was able to finish assimilating the information in my mind. It was already night by the time I was done. I was feeling a little hungry after all my brainstorming. My hunger had decreased a lot after reaching Rank 2 and I was able to live easily for a few days, but I wanted to always eat my meal on time like a normal human.

I left the house soon and headed toward the canteen. There were a lot of mages from different halls present there. Everyone was talking about their missions. Some of them were exciting, while some missions were dangerous.

The mage path was filled with danger, and losing life was a norm among low-level mages. I stayed there for an hour, listening to different gossips, and then headed back to the dorm. Now I only needed to wait for permission to get a mission and roam outside the academy for some time. Thinking about all this, I went to sleep before activating the cultivation technique.

5