Capítulo 19 – Phoebe
1.2k 13 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(3rd POV)

In a small "pocket dimension", where there was a low, light golden lawn and a simple hut, two women were sitting facing each other, and between them was a round table with two glasses that contained a greenish liquid.

The woman sitting on the right had a petite body and long, wavy blue hair that went past her waist and spread across the chair. On top of her beautiful blue hair, she wore a tied scarf that made her look like she had bunny ears on her head, and on the sides of her hair, she also wore pink ribbons on each side.

Her golden eyes were the same as those of a certain God of sun and light, they were almost a copy of each other. In addition, Her eyes gave the feeling that they were always looking ahead, or rather, they were always looking into the future.

On her beautiful body, she wore a white dress with dark blue details, and on the sleeve, there were two emblems, one of a star and the other of a moon.

This beautiful woman looked at the figure sitting in front of her with a lazily friendly yet extremely mysterious smile.

The curvaceous figure sitting in front of her, already accustomed to the customs of the goddess with a small body, picked up the glass, brought it to her lips, and drank the greenish liquid.

Taking the glass out of her mouth, she looks at the blue-haired Goddess, who has a lazily mysterious smile on her lips.

"Why?" The voluptuous figure asked the goddess with wavy blue hair a simple question.

"Why, what?" The blue-haired woman smiles, tilting her face to the side.

"Why did you decide to give the right to Delphi to your grandson... Phoebe?" The voluptuous figure asked with a serious tone.

Exactly, this little woman with blue hair and golden eyes was Phoebe, mother of Leto and Asteria, and grandmother of Hecate, Artemis, and Apollo.

Phoebe is a Titaness who is the goddess of light, intelligence, and prophecy. Her divinities were almost the same as those of her youngest grandson, Phoebus Apollo.

Phoebe made the same movement as Culivenia's figure, drinking the greenish liquid slowly without any rush.

The voluptuous figure just looked at Phoebe.

Of all the goddesses and gods the voluptuous figure knew, Phoebe had always been an unknown to her.

When her daughter was being persecuted, she didn't lift a finger to help her, not even when her own husband, the titan Coeus, god of Determination and intellect, was sent to Tartarus. She didn't show even one type of emotion. Not even when her husband, along with other titans, succumbed to madness in Tartarus.

But then she transferred her claim to Delphi to her grandson.

Delphi is not just a place, it is actually THE Place.

Calling this place sacred is an understatement, as Delphi is one of the few places that is the center of the world, or better said, the navel of the world.

This type of place had tremendous relevance.

But Phoebe, without thinking twice, passed the right to Delphi to her grandson.

While the figure was thinking about this, Phoebus, with a lazy look, placed the cup on the table.

"Why did I give the rights to Delphi to Apollo? That's a good question, but not all questions need an answer, or rather, not everything needs a meaning, my dear… mother." Phoebe smiled at the figure in front of her.

This figure possessed a quite voluptuous body, with long green hair that flowed down her body.

Her eyes are a beautiful forest green.

On her voluptuous body, she wore a white semi-toga that covered her large breasts, leaving her flat belly exposed. On her waist, she wore a white dress that flowed down her slender legs.

This voluptuous woman who is Phoebe's mother is Gaia, Mother Earth.

Gaea looked at her daughter with nothing less than suspicion.

"Not everything really needs a meaning, but it doesn't apply to you, Phoebe." Gaia said with a serious tone.

Her daughter was strange, but not strange like a certain weather god who turned into a horse to fuck a woman before being sealed in Tartarus.

Your daughter's strangeness was something special, since her birth, she always seemed to be looking to the future.

Everything she did, from marrying her own brother Coeus to giving birth to Leto and Asterius seemed planned or at least calculated to be so.

"Hehe! You think too much, Mother." Phoebe placed her hand over her lips and laughed lightly.

"I simply wanted to pass Delphi on to Apollo because he was my grandson, just think of it as a birthday present." Phoebe said, not convincing Gaia at all.

"I know that's not even remotely the reason."

"I can't do anything if you don't believe that I'm just a good, loving grandmother." Phoebe shrugged.

"Love!? You? Phoebe, you've never seen your grandchildren."

"My mother, I don't need to see my grandchildren so that I can see my grandchildren." As she said this, her eyes gave off a faint golden glow.

Gaia was silent for a few seconds until the next moment she herself broke her silence.

"Honestly, you gods who can witness the future are troublesome." Gaia said, calmly, already knowing that her daughter was going to say, "I don't need to see my grandchildren so that I can see my grandchildren."

"I'll take that as a compliment, however, why don't we get straight to the point? After all, my dear mother, you didn't come to my humble abode to inquire about such a small matter, right?"

"...Tell me how the Disaster will occur?"

"The Disaster, huh!? Do you still have that plan in mind?"

"That's none of your business, Phoebe. You know you owe me, after all, you just transferred the right to Delphi to your grandson, and I transferred her right to own the land of Delphi."

The two goddesses seemed to have an agreement between them, a silent agreement.

"OK." Phoebe smiled and closed her eyes as a faint divine power spread through the air.

Seconds passed, and Gaia remained silent until Phoebe opened her golden eyes, which had an intense shine.

"The disaster of the gods, coming from the womb of the earth, will be bathed in hatred.

From this same hatred, anger, and resentment, the disaster will be fueled.

Your hideous sons will be your army, and the great men will be your soldiers.

And when its chains have been broken, the terrible and lawless disaster will hurt the earth like an erupting volcano.

Then divine bodies will be piled as high as Mount Olympus.

With this, there will be a confrontation between The King of Gods and the King of Monsters."

Phoebe's voice was soft and beautiful, and along with the last word, her eyes closed.

And the divine power in the area is completely dissipated. Causing Phoebe to open her beautiful golden eyes.

"I hope the prophecy was to your liking, mother."

"Yes, but did you really tell me everything?" Gaia asked suspiciously.

"Every syllable I saw, I told you, mother."

"I highly doubt it, but that alone is enough for me." Gaia gave a smile.

Gaia didn't care what Phoebe was hiding, what she wanted to know, she already knew.

"But changing the subject, are you really going to go through with this?" Phoebe took her hand into her hair and played with the blue tip of her hair.

"Yes."

"Sincerely." Phoebe let out a sigh. "Don't you get tired of this?"

"Get tired of what?"

"From what? Well, you played a key role in the downfall of Uranus and Kronos, and now you're plotting against Zeus, your own grandson."

There was not the slightest change in Gaia's expression.

"Everything that happened to them was a consequence of their own action, and everything that will happen to Zeus is a consequence of him killing, imprisoning, and enslaving the giants, my children."

After her son Cronus defeated and cut off the genital organ of Uranus and sent it to Tartarus, Gaia used the blood and essence that fell to the earth to give birth to the Giants.

The Giants reproduced for years and years, until after the Titanomachy where Zeus assumed his father's throne, Zeus instantly felt danger from this race.

Since the giants were a tremendous race with much greater physical strength than the gods, however, this was not by far the greatest danger of this race, as the giants possessed the [Creation] ability.

[Creation] is an ability that, because of their connection to the Earth, allows giants to manipulate, control, and shape the land as they wish.

And to make matters worse, they had a long lifespan, easily being able to live 50,000 years.

There was no way Zeus, who had just ascended the throne, would not see this race as enemies, so he did what a king would do, he controlled those he could not place under his reign, Zeus mercilessly killed or imprisoned the giants.

Meanwhile, the giants preferred to fight among themselves to see who would be their leader rather than fight against Zeus, who easily took advantage, encouraging the leadership ritual of this race so that Zeus could keep them under control while he governed them.

Gaia tried to improve the situation of her giant offspring, but everything was frustrated by Zeus, coming to the point that she could only see a single path of destruction.

A path she had already started walking.

Phoebe knew all of this and could even understand Gaia in some parts.

"Really, every action has a reaction, but your reaction will create the corpses of innocent gods in this story, as the disaster will have no conscience of mercy." Phoebe placed her elbow on the arm of the chair and rested her delicate hand on her cheek while giving a mysterious smile.

"I can't do anything, deaths accompany wars." Gaia just said this with a stoic expression.

"Ufufu! A war that you yourself are orchestrating. Come on, tell me how your little disaster is?"

"He's been proliferating his monstrous offspring these last 100 years." Gaia said just that and got up from the chair.

"Oh! A beautiful brood of little monsters." Phoebe exclaimed with an amused tone, while Gaia simply turned and walked forward.

"Now! Are you leaving, dear mother?"

"We have nothing more to talk about." She said, waving her hand, opening a fissure in Phoebe's "pocket dimension."

"Wow, aren't you going to eliminate me for knowing too much, Mother?" She asked, still with the same mysterious smile.

Gaia, who was about to cross the fissure, stopped and turned to face her daughter.

"Phoebe, I'm not stupid enough to face you in this place."

"Why! Mother Earth, this is just a pocket dimension like any other."

"Ah! This place is far from being a "pocket dimension", I have no idea how you managed to accomplish such a feat, but even I don't have the confidence to beat you in this place. And let's be honest, I'm opening this fissure because you're letting me, right?" Gaia asks with a smile.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but have a safe trip, and good luck with your plans, my dear mother." Phoebe waves her hand with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Hmmph." Gaia just huffed and left her daughter's supposed pocket dimension.

At the exact moment she left, Phoebe just waved her hand, and the fissure was restored as if it were never there.

"Fueh! My dear mother, you really are more perceptive than I thought, she didn't even need help with interpreting the prophecy." She found it on the chair.

"But it's a shame my old memory forgot to tell you the last line." She murmured, remembering the prophecy.

{"However, the entire war of the giants will be overshadowed by the brightness of the Sun."} She thought of giving a silly smile.

"My dear grandson, everything is really paying off."

For the first time, a smile of pure happiness formed on the little goddess's lips, while her eyes had an intense shine.

60