3.46: ❤️My Fiancée
544 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Are you truly not upset about me and Gehenna?”

After the three of us had made love for another hour, Emily and I reluctantly returned to the castle and logged out. It was a bit after 2:00 am when we both got off her bed and made our way to the restroom. After taking care of all the necessities and brushing our teeth, we both hopped in the shower and talked quietly as we washed each other's skin.

“Let me answer your question with a few questions. Do you love me?”

“Of course I do, Em. I love you more than I have loved anyone or anything.”

“Will you love me just as much as you do now in a year? In five years? Ten years?”

“Emily, I will love you more with each passing day, not less. I wi-” 

Emily cut me off with a finger pressed to my lips.

“I know, babe. I feel the exact same. And I'm 100% certain that we'll both always feel this way no matter what comes our way. I trust you implicitly, Allison Raynier, and I know that you will never do something to break that trust. So… When I think about you having sex with someone who isn't me, I don't really feel jealous. I know you enjoy sex almost as much as I do…”

She trailed off for a moment to give me a playful wink and a light kiss before resuming.

“So why should I be jealous about you doing something you enjoy? As long as your love for me never changes, why should I be jealous about you loving another woman as well? Now… my brain was originally wired to feel jealousy at the idea of you being with someone else… So… It will take some time before I stop feeling that way fully. You can do something for me right now that will help in that regard, actually.”

“Anything. Name it.”

“Promise me that no matter what happens, you will never love me less than you do right now.”

I placed a hand on both of my future wife's arms and stared deeply into her beautiful brown eyes. Despite the water cascading down my back from the shower spraying overhead, I barely noticed anything except the gorgeous woman standing in front of me.

“Emily, I promise that I will never love you less. I promise that I will love you more and more with every minute that passes.”

Then, I pulled her close to me and kissed her deeply. I could feel her passion burning for me through the intensity of our kisses, and I heard the unmistakable sound of the shower knob slowly being turned off. The water slowly stopped and then we both stood, dripping wet in more ways than one, wrapped in each other's embrace. 

We both gasped for air as we pulled back slightly from each other. I recognized the hungry look in my fiancée's eyes, and I'm sure I shared that same expression as well. I wanted nothing more in that moment than to sweep this amazing, wonderful, goddamn gorgeous woman up in my arms and carry her to the bed. Emily sensed my intentions and sashayed out of the shower. I watched as her ass swayed hypnotically, and then recoiled slightly as a fluffy towel hit me in the face. I caught it before it landed on the wet shower floor and I narrowed my eyes playfully at Em. She gave me a massive grin as she pulled a very revealing robe over her shoulders. She had failed to tie the belt closed, so it hung open, revealing every inch of her perfect breasts and the small landing strip of black hair that led downwards towards her obviously super aroused womanhood.

“Hurry up and dry off, Allison. I want you to fuck me into unconsciousness.”

With that, she cracked open the door and slipped out. I moved like lightning as I wiped every inch of my body with the pink towel. I did my best to dry my drenched locks and when I felt they were as dry as I could manage without a hair dryer, I put my hair up into a tight ponytail and pulled on a robe that she had left hanging on the hook. I opened the door and came face-to-face with a very sleepy looking Tiffany.

She was at least wearing a bathrobe this time, but I watched as her eyes glanced up and down my body for a few seconds before she realized what she was doing.

“Ohmygod, Allie! I'm sorry! I didn't-” 

“We gotta stop meeting like this, Tif. Wouldn't want our girls to think we're doing anything untoward, right?” 

Tiffany merely blushed at this and I laughed softly and eased out of the bathroom.

“Have a good night, Tif.”

She mumbled out something as she closed the door and I padded across the common room and gently opened the door to Em's dorm. Once inside, I let the robe fall from my shoulders and stood still for a moment to allow my eyes to adjust to the dim light. When I could finally make out the details of the room, I saw Emily staring at me intently, a predatory look on her face.

“Took you long enough… I would have thought someone with as big of an appetite for my body as you seem to have would have made it in here in less than 10 seconds.”

Some of us have long curly hair that requires extra time and energy. Plus, I ran into Tiffany again. Or… She ran into me.”

“I swear it's like she waits til you are alone in the bathroom to make her move. If I didn't know any better I'd say she's got a thing for you.”

I scoffed and shook my head as I moved closer to the bed. 

“I know you saw the way she looks at Jade. She's already completely smitten with her. Despite Jade's declaration of the two of them ‘taking it slow,’ I'm sure they won't be far behind us with getting married.”

Emily laughed, and the sound filled my heart with happiness. I climbed onto the bed as she continued to chuckle, but the sound quickly shifted to a moan as I started kissing her neck softly.

“Mmmmm… I need your fingers inside of me… like… Five minutes ago.”

I traced a line from her abdomen down towards her creamy white thighs, before pressing my hand to the absolutely soaked folds of her pussy. Emily lifted my face with her hands and started to kiss me eagerly as I found her entrance with the tips of my middle and ring finger. I slipped inside of her easily, and saw her eyes roll back into her head. Her kissing grew more passionate, and she was gently sucking on my tongue as I pushed the length of both fingers inside of her. When my thumb brushed against her clit, she pulled back just enough to let out a sharp gasp. Her legs quivered slightly and I felt her walls clench around me. I began to kiss and suck at her neck while I let her body ease back down from the edge she had been rapidly approaching.

Em let out a low growl and gently bit my lower lip with her teeth. I could see the somewhat playful look on her face, but it was tinged with hints of annoyance and hunger. I tried and failed to stop my lips from curling upwards into a smile, as I knew that my future wife was desperate to cum… Badly.

Instead of gracing her with any kind of verbal reply, I dropped my head lower and let face my stop a hair's breadth away from one of her nipples. Emily let out a sharp gasp as I suddenly wrapped my lips around the rock hard nub, and a small cry as I gently bit on it with my teeth. At the exact same moment I thrust my fingers as deeply into her as they could go and began to swirl my thumb over her clit with a fervor. The effect was immediate; Em started to convulse as her back began to arch and the muscles in her legs trembled. 

As my fiancée's body continued to ramp higher and higher into the throes of orgasm, I saw her head push back into the pillow and her mouth hanging open in a silent scream. Worried about the very real possibility of her currently voiceless cries morphing into something that would cause the rest of the building to hear what we were doing, I attempted to pull my face that was still latched onto her nipple upwards to press my lips against hers. I felt a hand slide through my hair and then clutch the back of my head to hold me in place. As if she sensed the intent for my sudden movement, I watched out of the corner of my eye as she grabbed a pillow and pushed it against her face in an attempt to stifle the impending scream.

It didn't work.

An ear-piercing shriek erupted from her mouth as every muscle in her body tensed all at once and her spine arched upwards. The walls of her pussy clamped around the fingers pressed against her g-spot like a vice, which only heightened her monumental orgasm. I lifted my thumb from her swollen clit, but quickly found it pressed back into place as her other hand shot downwards and prevented me from moving away. 

After what felt like a full minute, her muscles started to relax and she gently eased herself back onto the bed. Her grip on my head and hand still held me in place, but not with the same intensity as before. Emily let the pillow fall away from her face, and I heard the sounds of her ragged breathing fill the air. 

The fingers on the back of my head began to stroke my hair softly and she gently tugged on the wrist of my hand to start the process of pulling me out of her. She let out a hiss through gritted teeth as my fingertips slipped free from the confines of her wetness. She pulled my hand upwards towards her mouth and slid both fingers into her mouth with a contented moan. I tilted my head upwards to watch the gorgeous woman suck and lick her cum and juices off my fingers, and my already sky-high arousal soared even higher. After a moment, she extracted my fingers with a loud pop and her eyes locked onto mine as I continued to stare up at her, my mouth still sealed tightly around her nipple.

“Ready for round 2?”

12