Don’t steal my sh*t!
343 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Hey everyone, rather disappointed I have to publish a chapter like this... But I was recently informed that someone using the profile name Logan Johnny stole my story and is now selling it on Kindle. They changed the basic wording of the synopsis, but when I read the sample it was identical to my own story, word for fucking word.

In addition to filing a report for intellectual property infringement, I have taken steps to ensure that this person's works get removed as soon as possible. 

If you see my works posted anywhere besides here, Royal Road, or Literotica, it was NOT posted by me and I would greatly appreciate being notified about it so I can have it removed.

I take pride in writing this story, and have spent the better part of 6 years getting it to where it is now... I will not stand for someone profiting from my works or laying any sort of claim to them. 

Should people continue to steal from me, I won't hesitate for a second to report them for any and all types of infringement, and discontinue posting anything publicly. 

This is the ONLY warning I will give about this. 

Thanks all,

The REAL Allison Rose Raynier aka RoseofBlades

***Update: The stolen story has been removed, but I am taking measures to prevent it from happening again.***

15