A crying child gets milk..
307 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a wide spaced room, a beautiful girl was sleeping peacefully. She looked to be around 15 years old, with a delicate and soothing appearance.

Like Sleeping Beauty!

There were many attendants around her, standing with the features of a statue. No movement, and no sound, so as to not disturb her sleep.

"Waah...Waah" Suddenly a wailing sound disturbed the calm atmosphere.

It was the girl.

She sat up, with great vigour!

"Wahhh...My Meat...My...Sausage" she cried.

She felt like a pitiful victim.

It was a classic tale of a brother stealing food from his sister's plate, the nightmare of all the girls with brothers.

Her name is Eva, she had saved up her pocket money for three whole months,  not spending a dime on chocolates, just so that she can order some tasty, crispy chicken legs, sausage, and hamburger.

She thought of complimenting it with Cola but the combo pack was expensive, so she just went to the nearby supermarket, and bought some Cola.

When she got home, everything was Gone! The food bag had vanished!

Guessing the culprit, she directly ran to her big brother's room.

She saw him holding the last bite left of hamburger, she screamed: "MY". He deliberately threw it in his mouth, chewed very slowly with a smirk.

Pointing at her evil brother she started sobbing loudly to summon her parents, who were next door.

To give her justice!

A crying child gets milk.
She knew, so she cried more hysterically.

Z..Z..Z...
The whole room shook, there seemed to be an earthquake while she was still engrossed in crying...

" Ah...." she sobbed. It was not just lost money or food but lost Hope and Anticipation.

Her surrounding had changed yet she didn't notice.

" Master, Why are you crying?" a sweet little girl, just around age 12, inquired in a sweet little voice.

The Sweet voice was followed by a Rough Voice. "Today all the great and valiant warriors from far away lands have arrived to ask your hand in marriage. They are all waiting for you so that we can start the selection process. What are your conditions for selection?"
It was a middle-aged butler, with a blank space, yet wrinkled forehead and furrowed brows clearly showing impatience, After all, he was standing for whole 5 hours.

"Meat... I want Meat, My Meat" she answered unconsciously.
Still sobbing.

So it was decided that 'The Princess' is Wed only to a warrior who brought the best meat.

Thus began the Biggest and Most Epic Hunting competition of the millennium.

Yet the perpetrator had no knowledge that she had instilled such a big event, Which would be remembered for centuries after.

She hadn't even come to her senses gasping breathlessly.

Everyone left one by one...

The princess was rather well known for her tantrums which are to be ignored by the order of the Queen.

When Eva regained consciousness she looked around and found herself on a big pink soft fluffy bed. It was surrounded by pink curtains. An exquisite pink canopy Princess styled.
Looking at the unfamiliar bed and very much different bed...

She slept. It was SOoo Comfortable.
SOoo Soft...

Only the next day did she realize that she travelled to Another world. And surprisingly the little sweet girl serving was a Half-Elf, Eli.

'Maybe I am a beautiful enchanting Elf too' Wishing to feel a long pointed ear she touched her ear but she was disappointed.
It was the same old boring human ear!

3