CHAPTER 01: FEELS VERY REAL
28 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Galyana woke up with the first rays of sunlight, her brow furrowed as her headache began to act in the early hours of the morning, it was one of the sequels that she could present when entering the simulation. He woke up irritable so he forgot to put on his sandals, when he got to the bathroom he washed his face and teeth. Once she finished she raised her face to the mirror and for a second she was upset because she could not get used to her current appearance, even though she had not changed much, only slightly, any change, no matter how small, made her uncomfortable. The current her had bigger eyes, the amber of her pupils became more intense making for a warm yet suppressive feeling, her porcelain skin remained the norm however her hair that was too short in real life was now long and wavy. She grabbed a pair of scissors, but before she proceeded to cut it she heard a computerized voice in her eardrums.
With a disgruntled sigh she left them on the bathroom shelf and calmly walked out of the room as she walked down to the living room she opened the door without much haste, standing there in front of her an old man in a butler's suit looked at her he looked like a doll as he had no life in his eyes.
"Do you have a message?"

The middle-aged man heard Galyana's voice and quickly reacted his gestures. And a very familiar voice surprised her.
"Hello Miss Galyana, I am Matias Ming I will accompany you in everything you need, I will be communicating the system updates, let me tell you that in this virtual world everything has its own history so it is important that you take it lightly and not be influenced by the actions of the NPCs. Also we will try to communicate with you every two months in case you don't hear anything about us it will mean that there is no change in the system and everything follows a linear flow."
"Do you have any questions?"
"Yes, how does time work here? And what is the history of this world?"
"So, I'll explain, a year in the simulation system can be a time variant of 1 month in the physical plane where we are, so don't go confusing this data..."
Galyana understood everything perfectly, but what about the story? something felt that it was not right clearly Matias' tone seemed calm but she noticed a certain change in his tone.
"Well from me that would be all Anything else I can help you with? "

Galiana nodded and remembering the other point of his question opened her mouth again.
"The story..."
"Oh well then I'll say goodbye."
Matias didn't wait for Galyana to finish speaking, as the smoke slipped away disconnecting instantly, what he then saw was the old man return to his previous appearance, his eyes ceased to show any life and he turned around heading for the exit. Galyana thought nothing of it and closed the door then went up to her room to change her clothes.
Once the old man was out the doors of the villa putrefying blood began to come out of the orifices of his body, his teeth grew and his abundant hair fell to pieces. Like a beast without reasoning he ran out looking for food....
"AAAAAAAA HELP ME!!!!"
Minutes later desperate screams were heard in the same direction where the old man had headed.

1