53.2. Trying to help, but it only made things worse
2.5k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trying to help, but it only made things worse (part 2)

    R18 [SEXUAL CONTENT]

        He used the [Clean] spell to clean his hand of cum and lube, this time he used his sacred energy to help heal the small wounds on the young man's penis, which gave Giovanni's body much more relief.

"Was good?" Emery asked close to Yani's ear, the warm breath and his soft voice made him aware that he was leading Bishop Darcy on the wrong path and perhaps there would be no turning back.

"What do you think?" Yani replied a little sarcastically to cover up his own embarrassment. Since he was out of his teens, he didn't feel like an animal in heat.

"I think you enjoyed it a lot" Emery replied sincerely.

"It's the effect of the aphrodisiac!" Yani protested, which made Emery laugh at the embarrassed Yani.

"What do I do now? Do I use sacred power?" Emery asked hugging Yani, the boy's hot body was small and he was totally swallowed by that hug.

"It won't work ... So you should do what you want ... You know ..." Yani said, pausing a bit in his lines. How could he say that Bishop Darcy had to eat his chrysanthemum until he could no longer have a single liquid of sperm?

So he opted for the indirect way of saying what the other man had to do. Thankfully Emery at this point was more intelligent and understood Yani's indirect request.

Then he turned Yani to him and faced the novice's beautiful, still reddish face in his arms, the hero of a BL novel was really the most attractive no matter what angle he looked at.

Emery hugged Yani again, his hands went back to squeezing the young man's soft and elastic ass, who seemed to have received some kind of shock, biting his lips and looking very pitiful.

Well, Emery was quite excited, despite being embarrassed, and seeing Giovanni's pitiful look only made him feel seduced. He never imagined that he liked that kind of thing. Taking Giovanni's lips in an intense kiss. The kiss was deep that made Yani's mind go blank, he could only feel Emery's tongue in his mouth. Emery with one of his arms hugged Yani's waist and with the other hand, he was still massaging one of the soft peaches, leaving red marks. Yani sat on Emery's lap facing him; he felt a thick, hard stick poking him in the thigh.

Biting his lips was also very bad for the heart!

Ah, please don't bite the ears they are sensitive!

Of course, that Emery didn’t hear any protest from Yani, he was immersed in enjoying the sweet mouth of this young novice, in biting his small ears and sucking on the novice's already intimidated tongue. The sweet scent seemed to drown him in desire and lust; he maintaining any level of rationality was becoming increasingly difficult.

"Again ... around the neck ... no ..." Yani asked Emery to stop harassing him, but Bishop Darcy didn’t hear. Biting his neck and sucking here and there, making “Giovanni's” body shudder.

It was like taking a light shock across the body, his mouth warm and moist sucking on his smooth skin, leaving red marks on the neck and bite marks standing out on the soft, pale skin.

Yani was in agony again, he couldn't stand it and started rubbing himself against that thick stick, even though Emery was still wearing pants. Emery moaned softly, feeling that sudden friction, he hit the soft bottom as if punishing Giovanni for acting so shameless.

"It's good?" said Emery asked looking at Giovanni's misty eyes and a red face. He didn't know if it was because this was a BL romance world, but he felt that MC and ML in this world were really seductive and tempting, but of what should be considered normal.

"Forget even an unspoken character like Azarphy was seductive, let alone the MC and ML of the BL novel." Emery thought in a moment's reflection.

"Do you think I like to be beaten?" said Yani mockingly and a little ashamed. He was practically hundreds of years old, but he was being bullied by a young man in his twenties.

Ah, young people really know how to embarrass this old man!

Emery laughed a little at Yani's shyness and went back to kissing that person's swollen lips, he sucked his lips as if he wanted to suck nectar from a flower. Yani felt the urge to be touched down there again, but he also felt his chrysanthemum shudder, as if he were anticipating what would come next. Which made him feel helpless, because he was weak and didn't have the strength to touch himself as he would like.

Emery slowly descended his kisses, taking advantage of every bit of exposed skin of the young man, laying the novice in bed; Yani already held the bedsheet with his little strength and a little nervous, he felt especially fragile and exposed like that.

Taking advantage of this moment of fragility, Emery positioned himself between the soft and flexible legs of the young novice, he still had his disguise clothes, which were quite uncomfortable. So, he used the [Strip] spell to strip off some of his clothes, just leaving him with the tight leather pants he was wearing under the priest's cassock.

Emery Darcy's body was anything but glorious of the kind expected of a gong in a BL novel, he was thin and tall, with delicate, smooth skin. If anyone said he was a shou, Emery couldn't even disagree.

If it weren't for the big penis that Emery Darcy had, he could be a beautiful, young shou. At least Emery was satisfied with his size, which was bigger than what he had in the past life.

Well, at least Emery consoled himself in his heart since he needed the confidence to show himself naked with this new body.

Emery's shoulders were broad but thin, and his back was not mellow or soft, even his nipples were pink and beautiful. If someone put wings on Emery's back, he would look like a beautiful, innocent angel.

Yani looked at this kind of mesmerizing beauty for a while, he felt a little embarrassed to admire Emery's beauty in a situation like this. He had to admit to himself, that he really was a person who fell for beauty, especially if the person has a beautiful face.

In the past life, he fell with Arabeth because of the demon's beauty, even though he knew that Arabeth was a malicious and dangerous demon. Now that he was facing another beauty, despite being angelic, Yani would still be carried away.

Two lives and he didn't learn to deal with handsome men!

Ah, he was born to be bent!

Emery's midnight blue eyes were getting darker and darker, he was looking at Yani's flushed face, slightly swollen and red lips, naked body, and kiss and bite marks on his body slim and soft young novice.

Emery wondered if he should just act and eat the tofu until the end, or if he should ask the MC directly if he could eat the tofu. Of course, there was a difference between the two options. The first option can create psychological shade for the MC and the second option would give a choice, besides, it would be easier for the MC to accept the reality that he is a bent man.

"Giovanni, I can go all the way, right?" Emery asked honestly, even though he still had some preliminaries to do. It was better to know first what the limit he could do. He understood Yani's indirect words, but he still asked. Everyone who has read romance knows that things with aphrodisiacs and taking advantage of the hero's embarrassing situation never end in a happy ending ... So it is better to be absolutely sure about what Giovanni wanted!

Yani sighed in his heart, why did he feel that the young people in this timeline were more sincere and forthright than he remembered?

In this type of situation is it still necessary to ask permission? Shouldn't the person go ahead and take whatever he wants without thinking too much about the consequences? Why did he look into those shining eyes that seemed to plead with him, as if Yani himself was deflecting an innocent lamb? Even though he was the only one who would have the chrysanthemum deflowered, why did he feel like a bad wolf?

"Do what you want"

Like all of these thoughts in Yani's mind, he still responded positively and in a way that no longer allowed him to question this type of thing directly.

“Tsk, he is a beauty even in a situation like this!”

Yani thought as he looked away from Emery's bright and animated eyes and his flowery smile.

Emery felt happy and ashamed too, but he could now proceed safely and without restraint.

Ah, he would do anything to his heart's content!

How could a physically virgin man not be happy with this kind of response?

Although Emery looks like an angel, Yani would discover that he actually looked more like the demon of lust.

Hello readers! How is everyone today? I hope everyone is well and healthy! Praying for everyone to be immunized soon!
Thanks for the comments and support!
Heheheheh ... foreplay ... baby time to put what you practiced in the dream putting into reality!
Yes, yes Emery is behaving like the virgin he is, so he twists a little.

NOTICE: Soon I will put the novel under contract, so don't miss the updates before the chapters become paid or vips!

SEE YA!

55