67. Replacing Bad Memories (R-18)
1.3k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 67
Replacing Bad Memories (R-18)

SUPPORT ME ON THE WEBNOVEL

WARNING: EXPLICIT SEX SCENES, CAUTION IS RECOMMENDED WHEN READING.

xxx

Giovanni put his hand over his mouth to stifle his moans, which grew more and more, which made him embarrassed, but he couldn't contain himself. Time seemed very slow, and he felt terribly shivering and hot, the orgasm came and made him shiver as Bishop Darcy rubbed both of his balls with his long, pale fingers. Giovanni arched his body, his legs trembling, and collapsed back onto the bed, weak and panting.

Emery's face was luscious with the white liquid of the young man who was breathing fast, he wanted to laugh because it was a little funny. He never thought I'll be in that kind of situation so erotic and that he's only glimpsed it in adult movies.

At a glance, because he wasn't very interested in this sort of thing as often as a young man was interested in that sort of thing.

Emery used the "Clean" to clean his face and taking advantage of the use of his Mana, he manipulated it to invade Giovanni's secret hole who was still stunned and embarrassed, he who had both hands on his young face, not wanting to stare Emery directly.

"Hey!" Giovanni said alertly when he felt Bishop Darcy's Mana enter his wet hole, it was a refreshing and strange feeling that feeling. Which left the young man even more embarrassed and wanting to bury his face in the pillow and pretend this was just a very embarrassing dream.

Emery thought all Giovanni's action was quite cute, he thought the young man was quite neat and a little slow, after all, they had already done it more than once hours ago, but he acted like it was his first time.

Giovanni would probably cry if he knew Bishop Darcy's thoughts because that was exactly the situation, this would be his first time. Of course, the sexual violence he suffered last night is far from being considered his first time and what happened in the afternoon was not him, but Yani.

So yes, Giovanni is very embarrassed for being attracted to a man and for coming so easily after going through everything he went through two days ago.

He couldn't help but think that Father Rutger was right, and he was a seductive bitch, that he was the big problem.

Giovanni is young and inexperienced, so it's not uncommon for him to think that way, after being disgraced by Father Rutger, in addition to the poisonous words and assaults he suffered after the rape.

He had no way to ask this kind of thing to anyone since in Dawn's Kingdom homosexuality is a crime, he didn't know in other kingdoms and countries if it was similar, he only knew this small niche.

Not to mention that the church also condemned every act of sex or pleasure, not to mention sodomy among men. So Giovanni could only keep those doubts in his heart.

Giovanni had seen many novices perform the act of sodomy, but he never asked the others how they felt or if it was right or wrong, as it is taboo in itself which could lead to a lot of confusion when asking young people about it kind of subject.

Wouldn't it be terrible if some priest caught them talking about this kind of taboo subject?!

At that time Giovanni didn't want to get involved with that kind of dirty thing, besides, he wasn't interested in the same sex or in the opposite sex, since he had in mind to follow the ecclesiastical career in a very pure way.

"We should stop," Giovanni said, touching Emery's shoulder, making the bishop look at him.

What they were doing was sinful and wrong, he didn't want to be called after a bitch or degenerate when the Bishop was back to being more rational.

Emery looked at Giovanni, but the young man couldn't look at him. He stopped touching the young man's intimacy, placing his hand on the novice's tender face.

"Giovanni... Let's look at me" Emery asked softly, but Giovanni refused to look. His eyes were wet, and he wanted to hide, the excitement had subsided, and he felt guilty and embarrassed.

Emery then took Giovanni's hand and kissed his palm which was damp and a little cold, but the young man didn't look at him, just shivered a little at the touch, so the bishop kissed the novice's warm, wet cheeks.

"Won't you look at me? Giovanni…" Emery continued to call as he kissed his forehead, moved to his neck, and finally when the young man looked at him, he took the young man's lips in a slow, gentle kiss, lingering until Giovanni parted his lips and tongue enter the sweet mouth of the young man.

Giovanni's breathing quickened, and the heat seemed to return to his body, he didn't imagine he liked kissing so much, but the kiss caused him a nice shiver, a heat in the center of his chest, and strange butterflies in his stomach.

"Bishop Darcy…" Giovanni starts to speak when the kiss ends.

"Giovanni, we aren't doing anything wrong"

"But... The church says it's a sin for two men to be together"

"The church also says we should be kind to the less fortunate... But I don't see that happening"

"This is not the same thing..."

"Giovanni, these are our bodies, and we must take responsibility for what we do with what is ours and not let anyone violate us in any way, even the church," Emery said very gently stroking the face of the young man who had the wide eyes which made him a little cute.

"But..."

"Does it feel bad?" Emery asked and went back to kissing Giovanni's wet lips, the kiss was a little fiercer, hugging the young man's body who shivered a little when he felt the bishop's knee rubbing his cock while their tongues touched and exchanged saliva.

In the end, Giovanni was stunned for a few seconds, but he couldn't deny that he felt very good being touched by Emery, his body caught fire again and the bishop's caresses made the young man's mind lose himself in the sensations that were considered sins until seconds ago.

"Giovanni, as long as it doesn't violate your will or your body, there's nothing wrong with feeling pleasure, do you understand?" Emery asked, biting the young man's shoulder, making Giovanni bite his lip to keep from letting out his embarrassing moan.

Emery returned to invest in Giovanni, the touches were softer and the kisses were longer and in greater quantity, which calmed the young man during the process.

"Bishop Darcy!" Giovanni's voice rose a few octaves as Emery's index finger probed the entrance to his secret hole. He was surprised and scared a little, what was the Bishop going to do with him?

"I haven't already said, that you should call me either Mister Emery or Mister Darcy since we're not strangers anymore," Emery said not stopping his movements, so before Giovanni could respond, Emery's index finger was already with an oily lubricant entered the narrow cavity without any warning.

Emery was kneeling between Giovanni's legs, which made it impossible for the young man to close his legs or even fight properly, he was weak and sweaty, he didn't even have the strength to cling to the young bishop.

"Bishop... this... is weird!" said Giovanni in a shaky voice, he who thought he was already more than satisfied to come so satisfyingly twice, he felt once more the heat in his lower belly and in his groin, his cock once again rises shamelessly even being luscious with enjoyment and saliva.

"Don't say bishop, I want to hear you say, Mister Darcy," Emery said in a very soft voice, but it sounded a little dangerous and controlling, just like an aristocratic young master should be.

As punishment Emery placed the second finger in the young man's tight hole, the finger movements were not slow at all, having a fast and strong rhythm, touching the inner walls boldly causing the young man to spasms.

"Ngh... slow....please... Bishop..." Giovanni begged shakily, his fingers gripping the bedsheet tightly as if trying to control himself, but his hips were already moving to keep up the rhythm of the invading fingers, which made everything doubly delicious.

"It's not a bishop. Giovanni, says Mister Darcy to me… It's not that hard," Emery said in an even softer tone, his body lifting over Giovanni. The midnight blue eyes captured the image of Giovanni's flushed face and tear-stained eyes, the pink lips were swollen and a little darker, the young man's breathing was uneven, and the brown hair was messed up, he was the image of his own seduction.

The third finger joined the other two and increased the speed, widening the small hole, making Giovanni not contain himself and moaning slyly, letting himself be carried away by the rhythm of the fingers rocking his hips to accompany and increase the pleasure because instinctively he wanted to reach the bigger one of pleasure.

Of course, Emery wouldn't let that happen easily, after all, he was hard as a rock himself, and he wanted to feel the young man too. When he felt that enough was enough, Emery removed all three fingers and grabbed Giovanni's thighs, pulling him onto his lap.

Giovanni who was suddenly lifted got nervous and grabbed Emery's neck with both arms, forming a very intimate hug. Before Giovanni could ask why the other had stopped fingering him, he felt that hard erection at the entrance to his wet, lubricated hole.

"Bishop…" the position was awkward, but as he felt the warmth of Emery's embrace, Giovanni could feel the difference from that cold, disgusting experience to the one he was having at that moment, there was so much heat and Bishop Darcy's voice did feel safer, though he couldn't touch in which sense it made him feel safer.

Hello readers!
It didn't take me a year!
Tired, the good thing is that by publishing it here I'll come back and make corrections in the chapters.
Hehehe, yes, the MC is a good talker.
'-' tsk, tsk... poor hero.
SEE YA!

11