Chapter 11: Daddy Needs Some Action! (Part 2)
504 11 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: Daddy Needs Some Action! (Part 2)

As I was walking down the street towards my first fight, I asked Sage to show me my status.

 

----------

[Name: Only 1 person bothered to ask
 Age: Old enough to be considered a pedo

Human Form: (Looks like what I described him in Chap 9)

1. Peak Human Strength: Like Captain America
2. Enhanced Durability: Knives can’t leave deep cuts/Slightly tougher skin and muscles
3. Peak Human Dexterity: Like Tarzan
4. Enhanced Senses: Like a downgraded version of Wolverine’s senses
5. Minor Symbiote Control: Can form cosmetic changes to his body, control his clothing, form and control at most one appendage (trainable)

 

Symbiote Form: (Looks like the cover picture. Tentacles and all!)

1. Superhuman Strength: Asgardian warrior level (More than spider-man but less than Thor)
2. Enhanced Durability: Can chew on an RPG and spit it out
3. Superhuman Dexterity: Like Spider-Man level DEX
4. Super Senses: About as Good as Superman’s but with its range capped at a city
5. Minor Cosmic Awareness: Peter-Tingle (Would that make him too OP? Should I remove it?)
5. Regenerative Healing Factor: Deadpool would call the devs to report cheating
6. Body Manipulation: Shape-shifting, forming multiple appendages, etc.

 

Extra Abilities:

1. Skill: The Great Sage (Better Jarvis)
2. Skill: Gluttony (Inbuilt inventory)

----------

It’s not like the status with numbers here and there, but it was something which helped me in identifying my capabilities. And boy oh boy were my capabilities the thing of dreams!

 

I join my hands and give a small prayer to the higher entity who gave me this chance. (A/N: UmU) Even though my abilities were not out of my expectations, seeing them still brought joy to my mushy heart.

 

Don’t let my following actions fool you! Doesn’t matter if I am probably going to brutally murder and cannibalise a few street thugs, I still have a soft centre. Like a matryoshka doll.

 

With renewed vigour, I march up to the alleyway where my prospective ambushers lay in wait. As I approach closer and closer, I take stock of the situation from Sage.

 

Out of the backup which was called for, only one guy showed up. The other backup blew it off, saying that they both were enough for dealing with a tentacle pervert. How rude!

 

No matter. I took advantage of this scenario to get used to my Symbiote form. Warning Sage to hold back and not one-shot them off the bat. I also told her to discreetly cover the ends of the alleyway to stop them from running and to also prevent anyone from stumbling upon the fight.

 

So, I found myself against an opponent who can form blades from his fingers and judging from the way it’s literally a sickly green, the other guy looks like he can breathe poisonous gas or spit acid from his mouth.

 

“Hey! How dare a pervert like you threaten big bro Razorclaw?!” The sickly, green-mouthed guy spoke out after the sketchy guy, now named Razorclaw, whispered in his ear.

 

Emboldened by his friend's words, Razorclaw stepped forward and said, “Yea! You need some lessons in manners. Didn’t your parents teach you how to respect your superiors?! Let me show you some either way!”

 

And so, I got into my first fight after coming to this world.

 

(MC POV – Action Scene)

In the bustling urban landscape, sunlight fought to pierce through the towering structures that cast sprawling shadows over the narrow alley. I found myself face to face with two thugs who tried to appear as menacing as possible.

 

I soon changed into my symbiote form and although surprised, they weren’t as scared as I thought they would be. I think it has to do with the fact that I’m not as bulky as Venom and Carnage but am lither and about the same size as my human form.

 

Razorclaw, the sketchy guy, advanced with hollow confidence, his fingers elongating into razor-sharp blades that glinted menacingly. A fierce determination shone in his eyes with every slash, turning the alley into a deadly stage despite the broad daylight filtering through the cracks.

 

With the symbiote's agility on my side, I navigated the alley with calculated grace, evading Razorclaw's lethal strikes. The liquid-like substance that wrapped around me moved with a predatory elegance, contributing to the eerie dance playing out in the confined space.

 

Turning Razorclaw's aggression into an advantage, I retaliated with precision. Whiplike tentacles surged forth from my symbiote, intertwining with his bladed fingers with a weird sound that echoed through the alley. The clash of powers intensified, resonating against the sunlit walls.

 

Meanwhile, the second thug, now named PG (Poison Guy) for his lack of an introduction, unleashed a malevolent green toxic gas. The poisonous fog began to unfurl, a silent and deadly accomplice to the unfolding battle. Its tendrils snaked through the air, creating an additional layer of danger that blended with the shadows cast by the towering buildings.

 

Venom had chewed on a tear gas canister in the movie, and it is known that symbiotes can filter breathable air for their hosts, so I wasn’t that threatened by PG even though it looked deadly.

 

The tentacles, ignoring PG, continued their relentless assault on Razorclaw, exploiting the chaos generated by the encroaching toxic mist that mingled with the shadows.

 

Undeterred, PG intensified the toxic assault, the gas slithering through the alley like a sinister serpent. Razorclaw, driven by instinct, he freed his blades and renewed his attacks, seeking to exploit any potential weakness in my defenses.

 

Using the strength granted by the symbiote form, I surged forward, tentacles weaving a deadly pattern through the toxic mist and the dappled sunlight. A decisive strike trapped Razorclaw, rendering his bladed fingers temporarily useless. The thug struggled against the tentacles’ grip, but the more he resisted, the tighter the bonds became.

 

While Razorclaw grappled with the symbiote, PG continued the relentless toxic assault. Ignoring him, I pushed through the excitement and adrenaline, focusing on subduing Razorclaw before addressing the wannabe poisonous threat.

 

Feeling satisfied by the symbiote’s capabilities, I decide to take off the gloves so to speak. In an instant, Razorclaw was pulled by his finger blades into the now wide-open jaw of the symbiote.

 

Resembling a snake in the way it unhinged it’s jaw, a half of the body for Razorclaw was bitten off, putting the end to his life. The morbid and macabre sight of his companion being literally chewed into pieces made PG stop emitting the gas.

 

Even if it had no effect on me, the gas was interesting. The entire alley was bathed in it, but his friend was not affected at all. Was it intent based? Did the friends and foes need to be designated beforehand?

 

No matter the answer, he was going to be 'analysed' today. PG instantly turned around and bolted for the exit of the alley while screaming for help. I paid him no mind as I finished my meal, spattering blood all over the alley floor.

 

He was soon brought back kicking and screaming by the tentacles controlled by Sage who was blocking the exit. The moment he saw me clearly, with the blood of his friend still dripping down the side of my mouth, he started trying to escape even more frantically.

 

I even made a show by licking off the blood with my abnormally long tongue. The look of utter horror tickled me pink. But let’s not dilly dally. I took three big bites to finish him off as opposed to his friend since he wasn’t as scrawny as him, but oh well.

 

All the physical possessions on their body were stored in the inventory and to be sorted later. Their quirks were catalogued for future use but what I was the most interested in was their memories.

 

I asked Sage if they had any sort of organisation they worked for and to my joy they were. Even if they were the lowest in the crime ladder, I soon found myself eating my way to the drug boss of the block who was holing up in a small, abandoned warehouse.

 

This time, I asked Sage to only provide me with a few basic boosts and that I wanted to fight in my human form. She promised that she wouldn’t interfere unless I was in danger.

 

So I changed my appearance slightly as to not be recognized by any device which could be in there and strode in like a second-generation young master looking for a concubine.

 

And we all know how that went. After eating him, I came to know that he was one of Muscular’s diehard fan and that he had a quirk which was basically a rip-off version of Muscular's.

 

Given that the hero presence was increasing in the region, he had a few back-up plans. Welp, he won’t be needing it anymore. I broke off a floorboard in the corner and took out his secret stash of getaway cash. 

 

As I was sniffing the wads of cash and stowing it away in my inventory, I didn’t realise that the neighbours of a nearby apartment complex had called for the cops given how much noise we were making. After they arrived and seeing how much the building was shaking, they decided that it was a job for a hero.

 

While I was standing in front of the crates of drugs, wondering what to do with them, a familiar figure broke through the roof and landed right on the drugs, blowing the white powder everywhere.

 

And as the roof was being broken, I think I heard a vague call of a “Luna Fall!!!”

 

Like it? Add to Reading list and don't forget to toggle on your notifications!
Have some thoughts about my story? Comment it and let me know.

17