Chapter 1 : Pilot
978 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luke winced as the metallic clang reverberated through the air, a dissonant symphony announcing the conclusion of the duel. The hilt of Serge's sword struck him with a force that sent him sprawling to the ground. The cheers of the crowd shouting Flakenberg! Flakenberg! Flakenberg! swirled around him, a cacophony of triumph as Luke, who appeared unconscious, was escorted away from the dueling ground.

In the quiet solitude of the nursery, Luke's mind grappled with the events that transpired. Instead of dwelling on the pain from the duel, an unexpected flood of memories surged through his consciousness. It wasn't the clash of swords or the cheers of the crowd that replayed in his mind; rather, it was fragments of memories; memories of his life from another world, a realm far removed from the aristocratic drama that defined his current existence.

Luke DeMontfort found himself confined to a hospital bed in an unfamiliar place, his gaze wandering as he tried to make sense of the sterile surroundings. The memories of his past life as an otaku engineer flooded his mind, creating a surreal sensation of being isekaied or reincarnated into a world unknown. As he struggled to absorb the strangeness of his situation, the recollection of his present life began to weave its way into his consciousness.

In this new reality, anger bubbled within him, a seething frustration at his own defeat in the recent duel. The heartbreak of witnessing something during the contest, something that shattered his focus and led to his downfall, lingered as a painful ache. Fear gripped him as he contemplated the uncertain path that lay ahead after losing the duel.


 

 

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JAczZKTE

 

Would you consider the novel's plot to be interesting based on the description
  • Yes. We would like you to continue this story Votes: 24 55.8%
  • No. Looks boring Votes: 1 2.3%
  • No. Needs some changes ( mentioned in the comments) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too early to comment Votes: 21 48.8%
Total voters: 43
17