Travis Wilson
49 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

I do not know how long I have been searching for a job in a place where you cannot even see the sky. The buildings are so tall I sometimes get lost whenever I look at their heights. 

But surprisingly you can still feel the sun's heat no matter where you stand. Which makes this job hunt more stressful.

'Ah, it even seems the sun does not want me to stand under it by the way it is beating my back. Sigh it seems some people are just not cut out for greatness.'

'By the way, my name is Travis Wilson, and I am your average US citizen you see walking around at 3x speed on the New York Times Square Road during commercials. I am currently 22 years old and looking for a job.'

I pictured my life for greatness after completing a marketing course at the university and finalizing it by topping my class.

HMM

But never did I think a straight-A student like me would be told to pay something before I get a job. I can say the payment option was better because a 50-year-old guy told me to sleep with him before I could get employed. When I heard this shit, I remember running faster than a cheetah there.

I even started having nightmares because of that old douchebag. The terror was so great and being a virgin and a fucking straight guy did not help.

'Ah hmmmmmm how many times have I sighed today? Anyway, let me continue job hunting.'

After 4 hours of looking for a job and not getting one, I decided to head back home and not surprisingly my home was above a bar. That place can be really loud sometimes but as the wise saying goes a beggar has no choice.

'Times like this one just need a bartender to put you out of your sorrow.'

It was around 6 pm now so it was kind of a rush hour for people to get back home after work. How I envy those who at least have something to do. I walked down the street with all these normies and their kids and waited for the bus to pull up at the bus stop.

When the bus pulled up, I entered inside quickly and sat beside the window watching the various night restaurants in New York open.

Before long the bus started moving away from the bus stop. I realized the bus had become a lot nosier, but I did not mind because a depressed person's mind is nosier than the sound of an atomic bomb.

Anyway, along the journey the bus stopped because the traffic light turned red. This made my soul more sorrowful and downcast.

As I looked through the bus window, I saw a blonde-haired woman, with sapphire eyes driving a red Bugatti Divo pulling up closer to the bus. She was dressed in a vermillion dress and had black shades to go with it. She looked gorgeous.

Like she looked nice I ain't gonna lie. That babe fine pass. 

Whilst waiting for the traffic light to turn green she surprisingly turned towards me and gave me a wave.

'Ah is this heaven?'

At this moment I knew she was the one for me until I saw what she did next. The waving hand instantly turned into a fuck you. 

"GET A LIFE STALKER." She shouted in her car and dashed off when she saw the traffic light turn green.

"HAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA"

At that moment I heard everyone laughing at me. I was like really embarrassed I could not lift my head until I reached the end of my journey. But some of the comments I heard made me a lot more depressed for real.

"That dick head thinks he can hit on a girl who is in a Bugatti whilst he is in a bus. Hahahahah how I wished I had my camera with me now to video that scene."

"That was like real low bro."

Such comments made my mood sour whenever I thought of it. I walked for about 10 minutes until I reached the entrance of the bar which was nosier and in a festive mood because today was a Friday night.

It means drinking, sex, and fun something a person with suicidal thoughts would not like to engage in.

1