Personal System
15 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

RapChapter 8

After refreshing myself, I did not make the games because I had about 5 hours before the better matches started playing. 

After freshening up I opened my laptop and began to look through some YouTube videos to see if I could find further information on how to analyze football matches. And besides as the saying goes; "Too much meat does not spoil the soup." This means me being extra careful with the way I am going about with this new job of mine is not a bad idea.

After an hour of watching the sports analysis videos, I accidentally selected a video about women talking about how close the world is to the end. She was talking about forces that transcended human might and other supernatural stuff. 

I was not new to supernatural fantasies of this level because I used to go to church since childhood and come from Africa where supernatural beliefs are taken seriously.

After watching her I was able to summarize the 10-minute video into a single word and that was rapture. I did not want it to come right now because I felt I was not yet ready and I was now about to enjoy life.

"Sigh, anyway, let me look at some videos that would help me create a system for organizing my stuff," I said with a slight yawn as I looked through the videos.

And after watching a bunch of videos I was finally able to create a perfect system that would help me change this Hobo life of mine into an elite one. 

Name; Travis Wilson

Age: 22

Job status: Self-employed

Physical State: 5 out of 10

Bank Account: $1784

Instagram Followers:132

Overview: Can do better lazy ass.

Task to be done before the end of the week.

1.   Invest in something!

2.   Register at a gym!

3.   Get a new apartment!

4.   Make sure to attain at least a 90% winning streak in sports betting!

5.   Get better clothes!

After looking at my status I was happy because I now had plans. But the most important plan I must accomplish would be the 4 because my survival now depended on it. 

After getting this done, I closed my laptop and began to reply to the DMs on my Instagram. Even though I wanted to have nothing to do with these girls and surprisingly guys here I can say one thing for certain and was they weren't DMing me for money.

Because I knew everything, I did show I was just a nice guy who just had life on easy mode. I did nothing that proved I drove the best sports cars or owned a big company. And maybe one of the bitches in here who wants a dick can just be wife material.

And looking through some of the profiles I was like astounded. Some were like nice with the perfect body proportions and face.

"Damn, I have become hot enough to attract these women," I said that shaking my head and smiling at the same time. I was shaking my head up and done like someone who was listening to the bars of a rapper.

I knew I could smash anytime I wanted as I looked through the DM's. I was now even amazed by how fast I changed from my introverted self into this easy outgoing person.

I think everything boils down to the fact that my parents died too early. I was around 15 years old by that time, and I had lived in America for 2 years then. Lucky for me I was not deported back home because I had no one. It was just my parents and myself, the feds had no option but to register me as an American citizen and send me to a foster home. 

I was happy at the new place I was sent to, and they helped me through SHS until level 100 of university until they also died. I was heartbroken because I felt like everyone close to me seemed to die early. 

The reason why I was not able to make friends in high school was due to the fact that I was different from all the students in my class. It made me just feel out of place so I decided to just crawl myself in one little hole where the air was enough for just a person. 

1