Rainy Days
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

aChapter 9

"Ah why am I crying thinking about this, I am Travis Wilson and I have a dream."

I tried to motivate myself before I started making the games. I knew I should not mess up with the analysis I was about to make. 

After going through several sports analysis videos, I was able to learn one important thing and that was I should always stake money on markets which provides me with only two options.

One example is the Overs and Unders market, and another is the Goal Goal and No Goal Market. These markets provide me with only two options which means if it is not a yes then it is a no.

And being a good sports analyst myself I have been able to come to the fact that the probability of two teams scoring against each other is higher than one scoring and the other not.

But for the over and the under-market, it is really simple. I need a team with a sloppy keeper and players who can at least create chances. So, the probability of games with Over 2.5 goals coming in is higher than one with Under 2.5.

So, for the matches I was about to make I decided to pick a team which has a sloppy defence and a high attack and another team which has similar traits to the other one. Countries to find such teams are Germany and Austria.

These two countries' football is very alike because it seems like the coaches tell the players to let go of defences and just focus on attacking.

FC Kaiserslautern vs Holstein Kiel

Over 2.5 

Odds: 1.69

Sku Amstetten vs First Vienna

Over 2.5

Odds: 1.74

Stake: $ 500

Odds: 3.01

Bonus: 400

Pot Win: $1905

Looking at the pot win made me giddy I could not wait for these matches to finish playing. These matches would start playing around 1 pm and end around 4 pm.

I chose these matches because the frequency of these matches having more than 2 goals is very high. Just like I said they are very attack-minded but sometimes the defences are just not one of the best.

After I finished making my selections, I decided to advertise it in the Facebook group I had created. I reminded them that the matches have been selected so those interested should text me.

The free slip I gave them yesterday seems to have boosted their confidence in me. I was indeed putting the carrot before the stick.

As soon as I finished texting that I was done. I was barraged with a lot of DMs. I selected the one at the top and told him the price for the slip was $50 and added my bank account details. He seemed reluctant at first, but I assured him that should the slip I was giving him failed I would give him another one free.

The insurance I gave him seemed to have increased his confidence and within a minute I received a notification from my bank telling me I had received $50.

When I saw this, I dropped my phone on the study table and began to jump around. I had my first sale without any cost. I think I had made a profit of $49.

"Hhahhahahhahhahhahahahaha, who knew sitting behind a computer would fetch you this much money."

After celebrating for a while, I sent the guy his booking code and went on to chat with other customers.

I was happy and relaxed because I knew that I had rainy days ahead of me. But I became a bit annoyed when I realized some of the guys who DM me were not serious. Because of that, I sent a text to the group telling its members I would block any person who fools with me in my DM.

After issuing out the warning I went back to selling my products. After selling my products for 2 hours I had made $750 I could only attribute this fact to the free game I posted last night. 

I planned to do the same thing this time around, so I went back to the betting application and decided to select a game which I knew would be a win no matter what.

And that prediction was Real Madrid was going to win Cadiz and there would be more than 1 goal in the match.

Real Madrid vs Cadiz

Real Madrid to win and 01.5.

Odd: 1.76

Stake:100

Bonus: 21

Pot Win: $197

1