Conspiracy Theories
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12

Not wanting to worry Uncle Ken I rushed back to my room. As soon as I got into my apartment, I posted my pictures on Instagram and Oh My Gawd the reactions were massive. 

I knew I was nice looking after the haircut but seeing this level of appreciation for my looks made me feel arrogant and narcissistic.

"Hhhehehehe, I knew I was always good-looking," I said sent my hands through my hair.

It was now 2 pm which meant I had 2 more hours for my games to finish playing.

Lazing about, I decided to look through my YouTube and see if I could find anything amazing.

Unsurprisingly, I saw a new video uploaded by the woman who was talking about some weird shit in the morning.

But this time the video was more weird because she was talking about superpowers and humans having powers. She said the end is near but if those superpowered people are able to group up and fight against the eminent danger humanity would be able to survive.

I like what she was talking about because it revolved around powers and stuff like that.

I always wanted to have cool abilities like gravity manipulation and spitting out flames. But surprisingly my favourite hero and villain had no powers. Batman and Joker, this duo have the best hate relationship in the whole fiction universe to me. 

They just cannot live with each other, and the movie Dark Knight Arises made me love Joker more. That film always gives me goosebumps whenever I watch it because the person who acted Joker was the perfect picture of Joker everyone has in his/her head.

And Batman the hero without any power is wise enough to lead a group with superpowered individuals. 

Anyway, this is not the first time I have heard someone talking about the supernatural and powers. In fact, I have seen something similar to that back in Africa. 

I remember the chief of my where I stayed dying. And when people like chiefs die it is a big deal. So, a durbar was held in the town. And the guards of the dead chief decided to do something daring.

With shouts, they paraded the durbar grounds and decided to put on a display.

They numbered up to ten and turned to face each other with guns and began firing at each other. When the initial shots were fired, I closed my eyes because I was scared for my life and their lives.

But when I opened my eyes none of the guards were injured, they stood there, aim, and began firing at themselves again.

The young me back then went back home to research the supernatural and I learned a lot of things. I even learned some people could cut themselves and not bleed. Others can even manipulate electricity which could be used to pull some top-level sexual moves.

The feats that shocked me the most were the ones done by Chinese monks. Those guys are just not normal. And finally, I got to know about the deep state. I learned nearly half of the American population believes in them.

I now count myself because I also believe in that conspiracy theory. Besides if you take a closer look at the world, you will realize a lot of things do not add up. For example, the Annaki theory has some base now with the discovery of shrines having the same symbols. The Vatican has a library of books that are not open to the public for no apparent reason.

Or human beings' genetic code which just does not make up and the conflict of Dinosaurs and religious beliefs.

And the final reason is the depictions human beings have been able to make. For example, Vampires, Mermaids, Sirens, and other supernatural places such as Atlantis. The question is who taught human beings about all these things?

Because I know human beings cannot just sit down and start drawing up some imaginary things. Human beings can be creative but not dumb which means the person drawing or writing down these things might have seen them.

Whenever I think about these things, I feel happy because it was through these wired searches I found out about Anime, and it's like. 

After wasting 2 hours watching YouTube videos and writing down more conspiracy theories my matches finished playing and unsurprisingly, I won. I now had more than $2000 and that is not even the end of it today.

1