Waves of The Past
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13

Name: Travis Wilson

Age: 22

Job status: Self-employed

Physical State: 5 out of 10

Bank Account: $5139

Instagram Followers:155

Overview: Can do better lazy ass.

Task to be done before the end of the week.

1. Invest in something!

2. Register at a gym!

3. Get a new apartment!

4. Make sure to attain at least a 90% winning streak in sports betting!

5. Get better clothes!

Looking at my stats made me realize how much I had grown in the past 2 days. From the job-hunting youth to one who can now take his time and relax.

I even spun the chair I was sitting on to try and symbolize the freedom I was feeling right now. I now had a way to make money easily and the best part about is it is almost cost-free.

I decided to spend the night outside today. I wanted to walk through New York this Sunday night to help me relish the feeling of freedom.

With my evening planned out, I went to take a bath and wore my signature White Chase Deer with black shorts.

When I was done with all my tasks, I noticed the Real Madrid bet had been won. I decided to use that money as my outing money. It was not much for a couple but more than enough for a loner.

I decided to visit one of the beaches of New York and just stare at the waves. I decided to visit the Coopers Beach in Hampton. I just wanted to think about life as I listened to music and stared at the waves.

Having decided on the location I went downstairs, sent a wave to Uncle Ken, smacked one of the waitresses on the ass, and went out. But I think I heard a slap as I went out meaning confusion was about to erupt at the bar any time soon.

I alighted a cab showed him where I was going and just sat in the back seat listening to music. But as the journey was ongoing, I realized the taxi driver would look at me through his mirror and shake his head.

I did not know why he did that, but it did not concern me, so I turned a blind eye to it. When we alighted at the location I got down from the cab and paid the fare.

"Young lad you should never give up no matter the situation you are going through just keep moving forward." The taxi driver told me and gave me back my money.

He did not even make me respond to whatever he said and just drove off. I was honestly flabbergasted by what that guy did. Did he think I was going to kill myself or what? 

I was surprised by what he did, it seems even though I began to change I am still being misunderstood. I think I should continue interacting with people to help break the ice bit by bit.

Looking at the dashing cab I shook my head and sighed deeply. 

Anyway, I was now at the beach and the waves and moon just looked beautiful tonight. I began walking to the beach while staring at the sea which reflected the moon to its fullest.

I felt cold but I did not mind because I felt at peace it was almost as close as someone feeling high when he or she was on drugs.

I changed the playlist of my songs to Juice Wrld and began to listen to his songs. For the next 20 minutes, I was just feeling high while watching the waves.

But one of his songs hit me hard and that was Graduation ft Benny Blanco. That song made me miss my high school. I never really participated in anything with my classmates, but I still had this connection with them. 

High School is different from university because for 3 years you get to witness how you turn into adults with your classmates. Deep down I knew my classmates did not hate me or such. I was the problem all along. I never talked about myself to them, so I guess there was never a common ground for us. I am sure I was always the guy from Africa to them.

 I decided to see if I could contact my high schoolmates through Twitter, Instagram, or any platform that can help me reach them.

Name; Travis Wilson

Age: 22

Job status: Self-employed

Physical State: 5 out of 10

Bank Account: $5139

Instagram Followers:155

Overview: Can do better lazy ass.

Task to be done before the end of the week.

1. Invest in something!

2. Register at a gym!

3. Get a new apartment!

4. Make sure to attain at least a 90% winning streak in sports betting!

5. Get better clothes!

6. Contact your high school mates.

1