Girl Of My Dreams
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14

I continued listening to Juice Wrld's music as I stared at the waves and the moon's reflection. Juice always talked about girls, drugs, and heartbreaks. I cannot relate to the drugs and heartbreaks, but I can relate to the girls.

I had relationships with girls in the past, but it never felt right with me. It is not like I am gay, but I felt the girls I dated lacked certain characteristics. 

I could never place my hands on those characteristics the girls lacked back then. But I think I now know the characteristics they lacked. The girls I dated had no bossy attitudes, they weren't narcissistic, and they also did not have that looking down on people attitude. They might have had those but they just lacked that charm.

I was able to find out what I was looking for in a woman due to that blonde woman in the Bugatti. Sadly, I had become a simp for a woman who sees me as a stalker and an inferior being, but I just cannot help it.

Wait I think I can help it if I am able to change the way I go about in this life. She saw me as a simp and stalker because I really had no life she claimed. But what are the odds of she not been taken already? Because every woman nowadays is owned by someone.

"Ah by the time I even make it up to her level would she still be even free? I guess I can always look for a woman with the same features, but I guess she will always have a special place in my heart. She was indeed the first love of my life." 

I said to myself as I began to throw some pebbles, I was able to find on the beach. After doing that for a while, I decided to stand closer to the sea to feel the waves brush against my legs and feet. 

"So how is it possible that out of the 8 billion people on this Earth, no one is really able to prove Superpowers exist? And even if they hide it well what makes humans with powers different from those without one?"

I began asking myself these questions as I walked along the coastline. The constant waves brushing against my feet made me feel at peace. 

I had decided not to make games this evening because I did not want to push my luck. I knew that luck was not always going to be on my sides so taking some breaks would always be best for business.

I learned that using football statistical trends are great form of prediction. For example, if I realize Arsenal has been able to score 2 or more goals in their last 3 matches, I can be sure they can replicate this feat for the next two games if they are playing with teams below their level.

Another example is Manchester City and United conceding goals in many of their recent matches I know for certain that if they play against a team who are able to score then I know Both Teams to Score is a good pick.

These two days have taught me a lot. Had I never taken this step I guess I would have been racking down my brains on how to find a job and put food on the table. I know I had some money from doing some menial jobs while in college but until when?

And lucky for me I was on a scholarship. The story of a brilliant African immigrant who lost his parents and foster parents is the best story for people who want to perform good deeds to the public. And I got paracetamol to help me dodge every headache that would have come with student loans.

After walking around for a bit, I realized I had nothing more to do so I packed up and decided to go back home. Tomorrow was going to be a big day because I was going to invest $3000 in a venture, I knew would start making me money right away.

The rest of the $2000 I would invest that money into making more games and making my life more comfortable. I knew my investment was going to be a blast because I knew the best way to go about this. 

I am going to show you guys how to make money in this modern era and in the United States of America. 

1