Chapter 11
306 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11:

After being called to the training hall, I went there, regretting the decision because I knew something bad was about to happen.

I know this is going to take a bit and its going to drain me.

Once I got to the training hall, I saw the guild leader.

"So you finally made it huh!" he said.

He was just standing there menacingly in the middle of the room.

"I've been waiting for you, today were starting your practice,"

I expected he would say this! Now I have to practice with this dude too?

Can't I get a break? Alright let's just get this over with.

"Alright I'm here, what do I do?" I replied.

"Perfect! So you're ready ah? Go ahead and get a wooden sword from the wall," he said.

On the wall next to the door there was a rack with multiple weapon's.

Spears, Swords, Bows, Daggers, you already know the drill.

"Excuse me guild leader, I want to try using two weapons, can I use them?" I asked.

"Yeah go right ahead kid," he replied.

I grabbed two daggers and held them in my hands.

I immiedietly the boost in my abilities, I've never held two weapons like this before but it feels natural.

It's because of my Dual Wielding skill.

This skill is going to come in handy.

"Is that what you're going to pick?" Guild Leader asked.

"Yeah I'll use two daggers today," I replied.

"Fine with me, ok I'll explain what you'll be doing...."

10 Minutes later after he finished explaining what I would be doing I was finally able to calm down.

The man just rambled about doing physical stuff as a warm-up and then practicing in a battle against him.

He told me to strech first before running, of course I don't want to get hurt over this so I obedienty did so.

Now I'll have to run around this room until I get tired huh.

"Alright let's do this!" I said to my self.

I started from the line were the Guild Leader was and ran / jogged 30 laps before tiring out.

"Well, you don't have much stamina kid, I'll tell you that. Back in my day we could do 100 without taking a breath! Hahahaha," he said.

Very funny old man, but I'm still tired, I mean it's 30 laps!

After doing those laps the man made me do 100 push-ups.

"C'mon! You can do better than this!" he shouted.

Ain't this training hell? When do I start fighting with swords and shit.

It took me a while to do the 100 push-ups since I have this frail and week 7 year old body.

But hopefully I'll grow tall and strong because of this training.

"Alright enough with the warm-ups, let's get started, grab your weapons and we will start the basics" he said.

I grabbed my daggers which I had layed down.

"Come here," he said pointing right in front of him.

"Alright, now lets see your stance!"

Alright, using Dual Wiedling I should have a good stance.

Having both weapons in my hands, I automatically go into the fighting stance.

"Very good! You sure you've never done this?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure" I replied.

"Okay, next let me see you swing"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After showing him all of my basic movements he was very impressed, he doubted that I've never handled a sword.

Then he showed me his movements with the sword.

"The sword isn't my main weapon but I know a bit about it," he said.

His movements were also Incredible, I mean, I can't believe he doesn't use a sword as his main.

After showing me this, he adjusted my stance and movements to suit me and teached me some of his moves.

"This will help you a lot, It will only get harder from here" he said.

"Wait. I gotta come here again?" I asked.

"What? Of course! You'll be coming everyday" he replied.

I can't believe my ears! I gotta do this everyday?

"Alright fine!" I replied in an annoyed tone.

"It will all work out friend, you need it to enter the academy, you need to reach the highest spot" he said.

"There's a lot of prospects from other families the same age as you coming to the academy this year, you need to be prepaired" he continued.

"Ok Ok! What do I do now?" I asked.

"Well now were going to have that practice / mock battle"

Finally the good part, lets put all this training to the test.

"This time you may only use your swords, NO MAGIC! And I'll be blocking and counter attacking" he said.

"What a bummer" I whispered.

This guy doesn't want me to use magic, well I guess I don't have much mana left since I created that sword earlier.

Using magic now will drain me, so I'll just have to use Dual Wielding.

"Let's do this boy, get ready" he said.

"Okay I'm ready!" I replied.

"Come at me" he shouted.

Using my little feet I ran towards him, when I was near him I swung a dagger and then another.

* Clang *

Of course this S rank adventurer blocked both daggers with one strike.

I got pushed back so I continued by attack to break through.

But no luck, this will drain my stamina more than do anything so I'm changing this.

"Come on think of the moves I teached you!" he said.

He teached me a couple of his own moves earlier.

Also I have the Parry skill so blocking him should be easy.

Honestly that skill is too OP, I could become the Parry God and never get hit!

I'll use some of your moves for my benefit if you excuse me!

[Blade Slash]

Blade Slash is supposed to be long range move, it uses the force of the slash and shoots it were it aimed.

A semi-transparent shaped blade came after I swung my dagger and went towards him fast.

But as expected of him, he blocked my Blade Slash.

"Not bad kid but that woudn't do much to me you know!" he said.

Well it is his own skill.

Alright lets close the space.

I closed the distance between us

I'll use both of my swords this time

[Blade Slash] [Blade Slash]

After that I did two Blade Slashed at him, but I have something up my sleeve.

Then I dashed right up to him.

Suprising him by doing a fake swing to the right but changing to the lower left.

He also blocked that, [Leg Sweap]

Using my legs I tried to know him over but he jumped over it.

And he then blocked the two Blade Slashes I had thrown at him.

So annoying! I can't even get a single hit in.

*Boom*

I turned around to see the door, the guild receptionist stood there.

Her hair started floating up and her face was heating mad.

"Hey! It's time for the kid to go home! Look at the time!" she yelled.

It did indeed seem dark outside.

"I'm sorry about that Adrian, I got distracted!" he apologized.

"No it's alright" I responded.

"You won't have training tommorow, you gotta finish that goblin quest afterall, I hope my moves help you" he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that I left the guild and headed to the INN,

I ate dinner and went to sleep, a productive day indeed.

[Next Day]

This morning I woke up with cramps in my legs

"AHHHHH!" I yelled.

What is this excrusiating pain!?

Is my body growing?

I looked outside, It seems to be midday.

Lets go hunt them goblins.

I headed out for the deep part of the forest outside the capital, the receptionist told me this is the request area.

And she also told me to watch out and don't get distracted, these goblins kidnapp and rape their victims either female or male.

That's so disgusting, what a messed up world this is!

Peeking out of a bus, I finally found the goblins.

Lets use appraisal on them!

[Appraisal]

↽-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⇁

Race: Goblin

Description: Hostile Race that is very territorial, usually live in forests, caves, or dungeons,
Are targeted by Adventurers for money. They often take their captives and rape them.

Weakness: Everything
Danger Level: Low

↼-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⇀

Low Danger Levels huh,

Lets see, I could Lightning Blast them,

Alright let's just use my sword, I want to get some XP.

Looks like my mana was refilled.

Lets do this!

[Lightning Step]

I teleported behind the first goblin and sliced its neck, it's head came of it's body from the sharpness of the blade.

Other goblins noticed so I threw a [Lightning Blast] and used [Lightning Control] like a boomerang.

All the Goblins died,

"Well that was hard!"

I have to collect these Goblin ears huh.

I took out a knife and cut off the ears of each goblin, Nasty I tell you.

Soon after that I returned to the guild, were I was rewarded my 10 Silver Coins.

MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!

"Adrian, you've been promoted to F rank, congratulations!" the receptionist said.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

She handed me my new guild card saying F Rank Adrian Von Veridian.

TO BE CONTINUED

17