Characters (SPOILERS)
899 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning to you filthy skin patches, spoilers ahead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason: The Main Character. Extremely capable physically. Mental state is warped, can lead to... odd decisions. Currently changing and becoming less than human. 

Before the virus, Jason was already a sadistic man who cared little for others. But now, that trait has been increasing, with no end in sight. Though, he doesn't see that as a bad thing.

Killgore: Jason's pet dog he found early on in the apocalypse. She was already infected when he found her and tried her hardest to rip his head off. However as Jason changed inside, fed her, and cared for her, she grew to care for him. Even if she would never admit it. 

However, that all changed when Jason saved her from certain death. Now, she loved him deeply. Ready to sacrifice herself for him if needs be.

Zach: A survivor on the 5th floor. Anime and game lover. First person Jason comes into contact with, considers him a friend. Struggles to adapt to the cruelty of the new world. Becomes excited when talking about his hobbies. 

John: A soldier assigned to the refugee camp. Was able to escape before it fell. Killed by Hiroshi who lured him back inside the city.

Clara: Refugee that has relations with John. Friends with benefits. Was infected and killed by John, who took her death hard.

Carter: In the same squad as John. Young kid with a kind heart. Joined up with the Docks after escaping the refugee camp. Did so along with many other survivors.

Alexis: Was a student at the school the refugee camp is set up in. Unfortunately she got raped in the bathroom but was saved by John and Clara. Thanks to Carter, she was able to escape the school and make it to the Docks.

Tyrone: Defacto leader of a group of survivors within the same apartment as Jason. Strong physically. Has a good moral compass.

Bill: Same group as Tyrone. Used to be a soldier, but now a cranky vet. Believes the communists started the apocalypse. Stocked up on food and water before everything went bad.

Kevin: Same group as Tyrone. Good moral compass. Struggling to adapt to the new world order. Was killed by a Mimic who feigned distress.

Lily: Same group as Tyrone. Once a police officer. She cares for her sister more than anything else and would do anything to guarantee her safety. Her feelings for Jason are more than she'd like to admit. Because of this, she feels massive guilt since her sister is in love with Jason.

Alice: Lily's younger sister. Has something... special about her. Changing radically due to close proximity to Jason and is in a relationship with him. Her humanity is dwindling.

Scarface: The Night Hunter that almost killed Jason. He escaped into the sewers due to the Sun's rising. At first used to play with his food but after being injured by Jason due to letting his guard down, he became more cautious.

Michael: Leader of the gang, The Reapers. Smart, cunning, and cautious. On first glance, no one would suspect him of doing such cruel things. Since the apocalypse happened, he believes it's time for a change in the gang if he is to survive. But he worries how his men will take the news, since they have become so comfortable with their current lifestyle.

Seeing it as the best case scenario for survival, he has formed a shaky alliance with Edward and the Docks. To make sure nothing goes wrong, he has started to reform his gang through... certain means.

Yaka: The Fleet Admiral who watched over the planet Theia. He commands hundreds of ships and is a great strategist. Respected by countless citizens and soldiers for his deeds. Unfortunately, while guarding the planet, their archenemy the Gorgs attacked. He has temporarily left the system in order to defend against them.

Edward: Leader of a group of survivors named The Docks. Similar to Michael, but is far kinder. However, he is able to make the hardest choices for the group's safety and survival. Has taken in Jason's group.

???: This strange being is currently in the midst of evolving. It's very presence made Jason feel threatened. It's birth will bring disaster to both humans and infected alike.

Hiroshi: A very intelligent Unique Infected who has the ability to control other infected. Although his physical capabilities might be lacking, he makes up for it in the mental department. 

6