Entry 4.5: Demonic Experience
978 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Being told to sit down on his lap, I awkwardly stayed quiet for a longer moment than I had hope. The eyes of the tavern were still pretty much on me but there were no guidance on what to do or what to think, there was only his. So I mustered up the courage to do, approaching  the man with blueish skin and sat on one of his thigh, my legs pointing inwards as I looked down for direct contact with his cold eyes, the man rather looked mundane, just his face paint which I think was tattooed and not washable was rather intriguing. So I smiled at the adventurer's table.

"How are we enjoying Deshla so far?" I said.

"You just made it fantastic, girl." He replied fast, with one arm wrapped around me while one other still drinking his beer.

"David." The woman in red commented again.

"Hush, you're going to scare off little Tanya here." He replied; which informed me that his name was David.

"Just know that we warned you." 

This time, the other man at the table added in, before ignoring us for the rest of the conversation and ordered more food.

"Why... Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh it's nothing, baby." David smiled, comforting me before pulling me in closer to him.

"I've heard you have no last name, tell me, were you a slave or something? For such a beautiful young girl like you... Oh I want to cherish you so much."

Horror struck down my spines as he reached up to brush his hand over my ear and hair, is this what it meant to be catcalled? I would believe it's worse; I am in his arms willingly by my own decision, it's much much worse and I'd feel like I have no way out, how can a man be so terrifying so easily? But maybe I'm just overthinking it, yes. Perhaps he was not scary and I'm just not used to seeing a different man? With blue skin, weird clothing and strange face paint, so I answered truthfully.

"I have not, no. I just don't know my last name, I am a prostitute at an inn across town. I'm here to advertise our establishment, I hope the adventurers can give it a chance."

"Oh! A whore! Hahaha."

David yelled out loudly, overtaking the noises of the whole room and every head turn towards me, I looked up and around in shame. But, this town already know I'm a prostitute based on my previous interactions, why would this be shameful anymore? Still, it was very much so. Before I could comment any further, he added.

"I was so tired of beating around the bushes, how much do you charge? 30?"

"..." I was worried, so I didn't say anything.

"40? That's a fine price too."

"15, sir. The price for a room through the night is 4Qo."

"Good lord that's a steal. Emily, Omen. I'm heading towards this baby's inn first thing first, see you there." He turned around to say to his team; the man with no ears and the woman with the wizard hat.

"..." None of them replied

He didn't need a reply as he perfectly tossed a bag of coins towards Miss Redhood behind the counter, paying for his table, but the bag was heavy, so I believe there's a tip too. But next thing I know, I was weightless; gravity stopped taking a toll on me as I was swimming in the air, a... magic of sort, was casted upon me as I was being "escorted" by David out of the room. I was levitating, unable to control myself and was forced to follow him as he made his way outside. It was a funny look, it took me long before I could finally balance myself in a zero gravity situation and get myself up-straight, though it's still humiliating being visibly carried like this.

Soon, we're at the inn where Botol was waiting for my return. And you can probably imagine her utmost happiness when there's a rich looking blue skin man who can use magic levitate me towards her direction and asked to rent a room.

He let me down after we entered my room; as mentioned, the rule here stated that I must leave my room to the wanderers who rent it for the night, and if they allowed to; I can stay with them for the night. He rented three rooms for his team so the two other workers probably got a chance, too.

"..." I looked at him, unable to figure out what to say as he started to get rid of his clunky stuff like equipments and money.

"Thank you for... choosing us."

Working in the purgatory known as retail, I know one way or another to deliver a line saying thank you. But... His eyes was different, David did not look at me like how he did at the tavern, as if I'm looking at a different man altogether, it's much more sharp and fiery I can call it?

"Strip." He said.

I guess I'm being delusional, my only job is just to work as intended, what happened with Hewi and Desmond was emotions, but professionals shouldn't have emotions. So I did what he asked of me.

"I'll pay extra if you do well since no whore so far had satisfied me. But I like you."

He took off his clothes right in front of me, revealing something more terrifying than a smite of god. His... member, was... The size of my shoulder to my elbow; in numbers, around 30 centimetres.

Is this a race trait? Is it surgically modified? Magically modified? I do not know, but it looks so heavy that it could probably crush me dead if wished. Is it even hard yet?

"I'm sorry... But-"

But what? What was I supposed to say? I don't do my job because of a client's body trait? Do I have the rights to put my own standards like that? I would believe I do.

"I don't think I can provide service for you... Maybe one of my colleagues would be better. I'm terribly sorry, I will cover your room fee if you wish."

"A whore doesn't choose, but get chose."

In a flash that my brain can not process; I stopped breathing, air stopped flowing down to my lungs as the man's hands cover my throat and push me down the bed, put within a choke I gagged and tried to resist, pulling his arm out; scratching when that does not work. But my nails were unable to even touch his skin, it felt like a coat of thick iron, barbells crushing through my neck, after what felt like mere seconds of struggling, kicking, pulling, crying and yelling for help that never came. I passed out.

My eyes were not even closed for more than a second when I felt warm, a small heat radiated on my body and I slowly opened my eyes to the sight of the man hand glow green as he did some magic on me; perhaps healing? While his other hand effortlessly tear my leather shirt in pieces with just a swift motion.

"No!" I screamed "I only have this pair of clothes! I don't want to serve you, get out!"

"Come on now... Don't you want to get paid? Stop making me do all the work." He ignored me and tear my pants.

What followed was... Horrendous, to say the least. I thought this was something I could get used to, there are many types of people in this world and this is how prostitutes are probably treated, but what I did not expected was... The things that turn this man on that I'd learn to endure.

He had thrill placing his hands on my windpipe, more thrill applying pressure, thrill of seeing me beg and struggle, and thrill of bringing me back from near death.

Maybe it will be over, I thought. Until he inserted, he did not enter the vagina, but rather the anal.

No forewarning or nothing, the pain I endured was immeasurable as of being punished to be tied and have my liver eaten by an eagle everyday for eternity. Or boil alive in the deepest depth of hell, the... thing kept going on. When I thought he inserted enough, he continued, I passed out again when he was only half way inside me, but I was again; bring up to consciousness as if being resurrected from earth back to down. Why? What did I do to deserve this? Is this what it meant to sin, god?

I was practically a doll, emotionless, motionless and dead outside in, though I still reflexively struggle and yelp every time pain was presence in my veins. But at this point the thought of being alive is a torturous idea.

"Finally listens huh you little whore?"

He finally pulled out, I gasped for air, a moment of happiness, a vast amount of joy ran through me, but once again; false hope that led by destruction. I was being elevated into the air again by some magic, this time I can not control my body, rather I was completely frozen in the air. The man lifted me in a position that made me I laid on my back, so when I raised my head it's lower than intended and there's a perfect path from my mouth to my throat without problem. And I was just perfectly at his crotch level when I saw the crazy smile.

I know exactly what this is, throatfucking, or is it facefucking?

"Guh...gulp...UFHM!?"

I believe I do not need to exactly write it out loud for anyone to know how devastated I was. Just imagine something crashing down your throat and it won't stop under no circumstances, when he pulled his dick out there was a moment, just a very slight moment where I feel at ease, but then immediately right after that, it seems like pain doubles from before, maybe it did and he jammed in just ever so slightly one more centimeter. But that was enough for my death to be more and more a lovely blessing that never arrived.

In the end, he came right into my throat, I woke up somewhere midnight with David snoring casually just next to me, with a new pair of clothes that's just like my leather outfit and 50Qo on the table next to my diary. As of writing this entry, in the darkness of the night, still naked and yearn for a bath to cleanse myself. I'm having a sore throat and lots of coughing, but he's in deep sleep, not even my lamp wake him up.

I still have to go down to Botol, or miss Edinburgh and pay... 17 Qo? I'm not that good at quick math but we'll figure it out, should I get dressed? Maybe... I don't want to randomly wander into someone while being naked. I will end this entry here.

... Update, Botol said she already got a bonus from the team and won't be needing my share, so I have a total of 64Qo to my name now... Which is great, I opened the diary again just to write this.

Second update, the moment I laid my back down, his voice startled me. He was asleep, but not really asleep, that's the best way I could possibly put it, he's conscious and aware while his brain rest, is this what an adventurer is?

"You didn't try to cut my throat like the other whores, bravo."

I didn't reply to him, but I sat up on the bed and stared at him blankly...

I will continue writing in the next entry.

10