Entry 6.5: Silvia Gaylord x Tanya
649 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'd assume so too." Unamused, Silvia looked at me up and down, before continuing, "There is no way to put this simply, so I will tell you one thing only. I'll pay for your services as a prostitute, extra if you keep your mouth shut."

I was admittedly in disbelief, a woman of high regard snuck into the woods, just a few steps from a gathering crowd to hire another woman for sex. I could not find the normality in this and shall not try.

"I would hope your answer is yes, as you might know, I'm filthy rich."

"I'm willing to do almost anything for money, madam." I answered, adding, "But I want to ask, why, why me and here?"

"Do you people usually get paid to ask questions?" Silvia frowned.

"But fine. It's you because I've heard that you ask questions more than you ever answer, no risk of you running your mouth without me not being able to take care of it. And here because anywhere else near Deshla means people would know I'm sexually attracted to women, even humans, and that can't happen."

So she's a closeted lesbian... The name Gaylord does hold a meaning, after all.

"My service is 15Qo for the whole night. No extra charges for client confidentiality because it's moral, not an optional thing."

"You use big words for a night worker, but deal." Silvia Gaylord commented, arms still crossed in front of her chest, occasionally glancing at the Gredak feast that the folks of Deshla was having, making sure no one would come to this direction. From here I can hear their loud chanting, which made my heartbeat went at an alarming rate.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked me.

"Oh... right."

I never done this before, the first, last and only time I do sex outside of the comfort of my room was Desmond, but that was different, Silvia was a woman, a Half-Elf with a more asserting nature, and the whole town was right behind me. They all know I'm a whore, but right here and right now, my biggest fear was to be found out by them.

Per my work as a prostitute, my first objective would be to try and get the client excited, I've been told... Never had to try for the previous attempts, but Silvia seems unfazed and bored. It is impossible to read someone when they are pale and iris-less. But I assumed I need to do more, so I got naked, neatly putting my new clothes right next to our feet and approaching her... This felt more awkward than I thought, having a person blankly staring at you while you figure out how to be sexy.

I took a deep breath and approached the woman, reaching my arms up a little to just barely hug her around the neck, I relax all my muscles, leaning onto her with my tits rubbing against hers; learning that she's also a decent size but smaller than mine, I whispered calmly.

"You smell so good... And so cold, do you want to take these off, too? Or are you into something else? 'Clothed fun' perhaps?"

"..." Silvia didn't respond, which baffled me, that was my best attempt.

"You're taking this seriously, I appreciate it, Tanya. I thought I'd have to kill you if you had laugh." She spoke up, putting her arms behind my back to hold me in while staring down at my eyes.

"I... would not laugh in that situation." I answered.

"On your knees for me." She told me, so I did.

Silvia took off her own clothes, I saw my own body before; but seeing another woman's body. Especially a beautiful woman from an exotic race put me in absolutely awe. She took her sweet time, though, having me on my knees on the itchy grass while she neatly got her clothes on top of mine; so hers won't touch the ground and get dirty. 

She leave one thing only, her boots, black boots with a Victorian-ish feel to them, seems heavier than needed, I only got sandals and took them off with my clothes so I was surprised she kept those on...

Ponytail blonde, pale skin, pointy ears tall, firm legs but little to no body hair, medium sized boobs and a pussy just dangling over my eyes. So this is the view up close... It's weird, to be completely honest, as if upon creating the creature, god took a knife and make one slit down the middle, called it a female. Then the boots staying on, quite hypocritical in a sense, but I'm not in any position to judge.

"You know what I want, correct Tanya?" Silvia said, taking one step closer to me.

"I do, miss." I actually don't, but I have one good guess.

On my knees, I got closer to Silvia, to the point of my forehead touching her crotch, I looked up to view the gaping mouth of pinkish flesh. I got both my arms over between her legs and raised them up to her asscheeks, pulling her closer than possible. My face turned red, blushing as I recall the experiences Trek gave me, recreating the feelings in my mind so that I know how to give it back to another client which is Silvia here... I gently put my lips on the surface and slightly turn my head to the left ever so slightly to, brushing my horizontal wet lips against her dry vertical lips... And they started to get wet, and not by me, rather I can see Silvia's insides clenches and melted slowly.

She put her hands on my hair, rubbing it like a handling a baby while also pushing me into suffocation while her inner thigh. I suck out and tried the juices for the first time... Vinegar? No... Quite tasteless I must say, metallic chicken broth? My mind is overheating the moment I write about this, it is quite drinkable unlike cum which is too strong.

I flicked my tongue around the clitoris and dazed out of my head as Silvia's hand got a firmer grip, I delve my tongue in and squeezed her ass without a thought. The Half-Elf jolted with her knees bending down, but now she was at the perfect height for me to eat without bending my neck upwards too much.

Imitating Trek, I rotate between the routines... Kissing the outside, tonguing the insides, and kissing everywhere possible, in the middle of that I started rubbing everywhere around her crotch and her thighs with my own hands.

"Ouh..." Silvia whispered, squeezing my head in tighter, "That's good..."

"Lad, what do you think about that new Tanya girl? Words said she's only gone for 15"

Something unexpected occured, my heart jumped out of my mouth and SIlvia also tightened her grip, both of us unable to move. As we looked towards the direction of the noise, two men were just right there, two trees away from us, taking a piss into a bush away from the other town folks. They are talking about me, if they even take three more steps and find us, shits hit the fan.

"Hah..." 

Silvia glanced down at me, pulling me from my hair off of her pussy and waited patiently, but then she bended down to whispered.

"Get on all fours."

"???"

I was utterly speechless, this lady is horny when her life is on the line? The two male chatters echoed on the back of my head, crowd cheering for ambience. I looked at her deep in the eyes, full of questions, but she smiled, a smile of... rather deathly intents, a dominant smug. 

I do not know if she was serious or just teasing my faint heart, but the silent was keeping me unease. So I did, getting myself on all fours, knees and fingers on the ground I quietly begged, I muttered begging that this woman, Silvia Gaylord does not have a sadistic exhibition kink; to tell me to get out there and show myself to the two guys; or worse, the whole town.

Silvia placed her foot on me, pressing my back, forcing me to bend down even lower, my head and chest are touching the grass while my ass hung up in the air like a bitch, a slutty pose that I just learned from her.

The men are gone, I sigh in relieve, the danger is gone and I can now safely do my job... In this aching position, my skin was getting cold and yearn for a touch from her. Humiliating yet arousing.

"Crawl, forward and turn here..."

She gave simple commands as if talking to an actual pet. Following the woman instruction I crawled as she walked right behind, to my surprised we ended up at the bush where the two men had relieve themselves. Silvia stoop on my head with her boot, I was in utter disbelief ass she dropped one single word.

"Lick."

The strong smell of ammoniac ran through my nose, I held in my gag reflex trying to deny the situation, where do I draw the boundary in my line of work? I want to sin, yes, but at the end of the day; I was just a weakling, who's faint at heart.

"Miss..." I tried to reason.

"Don't speak." She put more weight on her leg.

I should know by now that there's surprises to come if I do this kind of job, and different kind of things I must subject myself to for money. 

I bend down to the grass, where more molecules of piss entered my nose than even oxygen, I stick my tongue out and lick the wet spot on the ground. Most of the taste was dirt, but it amused Silvia enough for me to overhear her giggles.

"Good job, you did it. Wasn't so hard, right? Keep it on and you might receive a bonus. I want to put a collar on you girls so bad..."

After three or four tongue-ful of dirt, I looked up at her with what she wished for; puppy eyes, begging for nothing in particular, but hoping that she would just do some cute stuff like with pets and call it a day, but I was wrong so wrong.

"Lay down on your back, Tanya."

Having heard of Silvia's commands, I took the opportunity to wipe my tongue out of the disgusting taste, and slowly got my back onto the sharp itchy grass.

"Pleasure yourself and moan my name." 

Sure thing... I thought. Little did anyone ever know; I didn't try to pleasure myself since I've entered this body, for five days now, so I have no clue what to do, but I know the spots that I've been touched that stimulated my body are my side ribs, nipples, hips, neck and obviously vagina.

My left hand I used to grope my own tits, the right hand I gently massage my wet genital, it felt... Peaceful, that's the best word I got to describe the pleasure, I felt at ease and the action seems more appropriate than it should be. Silvia was staring directly at me from such heights but that turned me on even more as I pick up the pace and started to squeeze my own nipple, rubbing around my breast and fingering myself.

"Silvia... Ah~ Mhm... Silvia...!"

"Good... good girl..." 

Lewd slushing sounds of my fingers going in a out my own pussy with vaginal juices as lubricant resounded through the jungle, only muffled by laughters from a afar. I want, I wish and yearn for more pleasure, I raised my hips up instinctually while moaning the Half-Elf's name louder and louder.

"Silvia... I'm gonna come... A~ Hmff..."

"So cute... Lick."

With the widest grin of excitement on her face, Silvia finally took off her boot, the stench accumulated was freed and the heavy smell slapped my nose. She placed her toes right on top on my lips, and as usual, I open wide to receive the toes while my hands sped up, violently masturbating both my boobs and pussy. I ran my tongue through the skin, nail, crevices and sole, devouring the thing like it was a full course meal... Maybe it was the horniness that took over my mind and left me asking for every bit of interaction that the Half-Elf was going to give me.

"ilia... " I muttered Silvia's name with my mouth still sucking on her toes, followed immediately by loud moaning contained by the sounds not being able to escape my mouth. Pleasure took over the mind and I feel my consciousness gone for a split second, slowly returning. as I squirted all over the grass, and some onto my own thigh.

Standing over me, observing my naked body top to bottom like an art piece, Silvia Gaylord; the blonde Half Elf with no irises and pointy ears smirked, as if reigning victorious she put a pouch of coins on my chest. 

"That was entertaining, haha. I enjoyed your effort, Tanya."

I sat up from the ground and watched the woman ignored me completely after that, turning to put on her boot, dressing herself once again as if nothing ever happened, before walking away towards the crowd.

She paid me 15 coins, on the bright side; I now have a pouch to store my money, instead of hiding a buttloads of coins under my pillow.

After a grueling five minutes or more of trying to clean myself, fixing my hair, dust off any leaves, grass or dirt stuck on me, get dressed and dust the clothes too. I returned to where the folks of Deshla were having the time of their life with the celebration of 'Gredak'

They were more open to someone like me than expected, but it didn't help that Tanya (from the tavern) introduced me onstage for me to sing and I can see Silvia staring at me emotionlessly all during that.

I think I should sleep early...

And maybe learn more about pleasuring myself, as well as opening my heart to new possible kinks.

7