Entry 9.5: Noisy night.
417 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The indecent thoughts changed our eyes, quite immediately. The way I feel like I'm looking at Hewi and the humanly gaze he was placing on me, it was noticable how simple words impacted the view between two person. Hewi took a good moment before clearing his throat.

"I have some duties in town."

I nodded.

"But..." he added. "Maybe later when you returned."

I gave him a wide smug, quite literally saying "You are cheeky, aren't you?" and he laughed it off, standing up and getting out of my room first, going on about his work as a knight. I followed after a good minute. With the thought burning in the back of my head, the long path towards the pond was so short, in a blink of an eye, I saw myself already drowning my hair in the cold water without even noticing it, it was like a naughty date. Anticipation and eagerness around the concept of time. I know it is coming, we both do, and anyone could guess what was boiling on our mind and heart.

Though as I accidentally suck in a mouthful of water and surface up to cough, I realized I'm catching some feelings for everyone of my clients. A form of either gratefulness, pity, disdain, trust. From Hewi to Desmond, David to Trek, Silvia to Tescion, and it should be illegal. I would need to keep myself in check.

Aside of that, I washed my clothes, using the afternoon sun to dry it out and put on my old leather fit. as I watch the wet dries, I stared into the beautiful space and realizing what was missing from this new life of mine; the common tongue of the world, the language of the universe: Music.

The only reason why I was shaped to be myself, was the pure art of sounds and syllables. And as far as I know, music was not that respected and widely common in this time and age, but wandering bards were a thing if I have my knowledge in check. I would love to be in contact of one and learn what kind of music are there to enjoy. My thoughts stopped when I realized my clothes were already half-dried, and they will be completely dry by the time I brought it back to Deshla.

...

I anxiously opened the door to my room, hugging my own clothes tight with sweats treading down on my nape, I can see my breath formed to a white mist as the room opened up slowly.  And there I saw a knight, or, rather a man in black tank top and baggish pants. A horrible sense of fashion. Hewi was giving me, aside from horniness, the biggest urge to play dress-up doll on him, at least it was not much of a turn off for me at the moment.

He was just laying on my bed, but stood up so fast as I opened the door. I closed it behind me and locked it, before folding my clothes neatly on the table next to my diary. He was already behind me by then, and I turned to look up.

We both silently agreed to stay quiet, locking our eyes, stunned in the atmosphere with nothing to say, nothing to think but what was in front, right then and there. And just like a linked mind, telepathy, in a split of a second, we both rush to make our move like two duelers at noon — I raised my head up; hands under and behind his shoulders. Hewi cup my cheeks, sinking his lips down on mine — Dirty sloshing sounds followed and small moaning of undescribable pleasure mixed with satisfied hunger. It was aggressive, we were  wild animals disguised as man and woman with dignity and moral only wishing to consume another.

I was happier than he could have guess, knowing aside from Desmond, Hewi can have sex normally. Not borderline rape, oral, or pet play, nothing against anyone of my clients... But at this moment, I crave something enjoyable, something that was meant to be fulfilling and simple, you might call it vanilla sexual intercourse. 

The two practically took turns devouring each other, from lips to tongue, from teeth to skin and from breath to touch. I shivered, knees weakened, I raised knee up high and pressed it against him, Hewi got the signal, picking me up from the ground by my butt and press me against the wall and I wrapped my legs around him.

Only now, without his hands to support the fight, I easily dominated Hewi when I held him by his face and push myself in for an all out kissing frenzy, delving myself into the deepest abyss of pleasure, swallowing his face whole, until the young man tapped out first, pulling away for a breather. I never smile so brightly before, proud of the victory I made up in my head as I lick my own lips.

After a moment of heavy panting, and hands moving around each others'...

"Wanna continue?"

Out of the blue, Hewi whispered the worst possible question into my ears. Of course, why would I want to continue with sex after having the best time of my life making out with you? Such a damn stupid question, I pinched his ear and answered quietly.

"Just get me on the sheets already."

Dear Diary... To whom it may concern, and whom that possesses knowledge to this kind of thing, do these type of questions common while people are having sex, or the guy is just very good at making me dry?

Hewi brightly smile with his teeth and put me down on my bed gently. We locked eyes again.

"You... smell nice, Tanya No Lastname." He said.

"You... Do not smell bad, Hewi Cocksworth, what is your secret after a long day in that armor?"

He chuckled, getting his hands down under my cloth and slowly undressing me before answering.

"I can cleanse myself. But you don't seem to do magic, you'd bathe regularly, I would assume."

"Like once a day or two days... Not enough, but I soak myself deep in it, I would wish to get a nap in the pond but it gets colder than I can handle..."

I paused after my answer, raising my lower body so it's easier for Hewi to get my pants off before continuing.

"Can I... Undress you, too?" I asked.

Bewilderment shown in his eyes made me giggled, indeed it was such a random request, but I want to feel... The sensation of getting the clothes off of him, from the moment I stepped foot into my room and see his offensive sense of fashion, I've been itching to do this, and I supposed it will be fun.

"Sure?" Hewi answered, relaxing his body.

I crawled over to sit on his lap, he got his arms around to pull me in closer. We can feel everything inch of heavy hot breath the other were exhaling onto our faces. I carefully grab onto his top and pull it overhead, revealing a majestic body of a man that I learn to appreciated after a week of not seeing him... I believe you who reads this entry would understand how I felt, seeing two meaty squares of chest with a small nipple protruding out from each was both so cute and hot.

I reached my hands to hold onto his chest, to feel Hewi puffed it up full of air in high hopes. Suspicion aroses inside my mind as I went and squeezed one of his nip, causing him to let out a small yelp... Did he really just yelp like a submissive boi? My curiousity skyrocketed as my eyes turned wild and I smile brightly. I held onto his arms and slither myself down, my head was as the same level as his chest; I stick out my tongue and rubbed it against the rim of his breast but not directly on the nipple, and see the cute reaction of Hewi closing his eyes. That was the exact moment that it flicked in my mind.

"YOU HAVE A NIPPLE KINK!" I exclaimed.

"Keep your voice down! Dear lord, yeah, so what?" He covered my mouth.

"Nothing, it was just very funny to know."

I smiled, leaning up to give him a nice little kiss on the chin before getting his baggish pants off... And randomly, I giggled.

"What now?" Hewi asked.

"This might be offensive..." I hesitated.

".......Is it about my penis?"

I nodded.

"Hey." With his ego fractured, Hewi responded, "I'll have you know, I'm a proud above-average."

I covered my own mouth to try and muffled the laughter trying to escape from my chest.

"No no... I am not, like, disqualifying you..."

"Disqualify? Tanyaaaaaa!" He expressed sadness in a sarcastic tone.

"I can't think of the appropriate word right now!... Pfft..."

"You made me sad~" 

"Shut it, Hewi Cocksworth- Hahah... I can't breath, khakka..."

"Haha... But seriously though." Hewi caught his breath. "What were you trying to say?"

I soon got a hold of myself and answered truthfully, thinking back about Tescion Gaylord.

"I saw a young man, like 20-ish got one that is one and half larger than you and it is funny to me in a way."

"Wow, you got to rub that in huh?"

Offended, Hewi was smiling but I can see his face muscle clenching up like he was going to get revenge on me... To which he did, picking me up by my waist and wrestle me back down onto the bed, for both my wrists to be held down by the young man in blue hair.

"Oh my?" I chuckled.

Restraints was not a thing in my mind that I'd guess I like, probably from that horrible experience with David the adventurer. Yet I never thought it could be this thrilling, maybe I just feel safer around Hewi in general? I slowly relaxed my eyes, only half opened when he crossed my arms over my head and constraint it with his hand, while his mouth and his other hand went down and play with my boobs.

The back of brain tingled as I stopped all thought to focus solely on the cold windy sounds of the night outside, as if waves were crashing among the treelines, my body given into the sensation, my legs curled up and I shuddered as my brain melted... I open my mouth to breath as my eyes went blind, Hewi was giving me a good amount of foreplay treatment, I yearn more and more for his warm hands to cover all around my body.

"Ooh...Uhhg...Mhm~"

I came back to my senses as I realized my pussy was dripping wet and my bare ass was getting colder from the juices. I shook my head awake and held on Hewi, tapping his shoulder slightly.

"That's... gulp... enough, I'm not cumming without you."

Hearing my statement, Hewi was visibly flattered.

"That was unnecessarily romantic." He said.

I smiled, regaining full conscious, I stood my ground in the situation and took my turn... Still, not confident in my blowjob skills yet, I've elected to try something new, I have been imagining pulling this move on someone, and it happens to fit in this mood.

"Lay down, handsome." I whispered, running my hands across his ribs while slowly helping Hewi get down on his back.

As he laid there, I licked my lips and tuck my hair behind my ears, I then arched my back down to when my mouth was on his neck, breathing warmth into it. I placed my lips onto his neck, slowly sliding down the shoulder, then the chest and finally... Stopped before I came anywhere near the cute little... "flower" in the middle. My right hand I reached down and brush over his cock, drumming my fingertips onto his nuts to stimulate the poor guy.

"What is this, Tanya...?" He asked

"No Lastname." I corrected him.

"What is this, Tanya No Lastname?"

"Oh just something I called a pincer attack."

"The wha- Aoouh!? Ah~"

Without a moment to think, I bit down on his nipple and grip tight on his member. While Hewi laid there covering his face and muffling his moans, I enjoyed the moment by flicking my tongue around, stimulating his little flower while stroking his dick up and down. I raised my eyes up to take a nice look at the man, he must have noticed this and looked down at me, only to see my mischevious smirk.

I get more rough as my excitement went sky high, I suck on his nipple quite aggressively while circling my tongue around the circumferences to tease while my hand went faster and faster, knowing perfectly how to jerk off a man I did not stop for nothing... I felt my hands tiring but I did not stop, rather I went harder, my rewards was the groaning and jolting of the highly respected knight.

"Uahh... Ha...Tany-... AH!"

And the strawberry on top of all that, was when Hewi broke his act, letting out a huge slutty sound as he raised his hips upwards and shoot cum all over my bedsheets, my hands and some even on his own belly, what a lovely sight.

"You are quite the receiver... Hewi Cocksworth." I smiled.

"And you...... are the best prostitute I've ever seen... Tanya No Lastname." He answered, panting.

"So you been seeing other prostitutes? I'm sad." I joked.

"Shut up..." He laughed.

I looked around for something to clean us up, no towels or tissues... Such inconvenient time.

"Can you use cleanse magic in this situation, too?" I asked.

Hewi did not seem to catch that, with his eyes still all over his head and the young man was still in the process of regaining his breath. I repeated the question once again.

"Oh? Yeah yeah... Uh, I never tried it, cleansing semen? How could you even think of something like that."

With butterflies on his mind, Hewi shook his head a tad bit before attempting it on his own belly.

"[Cleanse]" He whispered.

Soon, I saw his hand hovering over the cum shined bright in a greenish hue. And the white sloshy substance slowly diluted into a more clear liquid, curious, I wiped it off him, but they didn't stick much to my hand rather fell off onto the bed like actual water.

"How have you not tried this before? This looks interesting."

I asked, putting some in my mouth and conclude... It's still male ejaculate, but... Lighter? You can probably imagine the taste yourself, in my humble opinion.

"How would anyone think to try this?" Hewi frowned

"Are you people really that unimaginative... And, it did not change the taste much, but it's more of a liquid now, like lemonade that is not sour." I commented

"Great to not know that." He laughed, "Do you want more?"

"This is better for my sheets than when it's thick... So yes."

He cleansed my hand full of sticky cum, then the bedsheets, which turned into a thin liquid of cum, I dropped it onto the floor and see it merged with the wood instead of being a slippery puddle on it... Which I hope was not a bad sign, if it drips through the cracks downstairs I would have some intensive explaining to do.

"That's so funny..." I gasped.

"Now that I know I hold such power, I would never abuse it." Hewi whispered, joking around again.

I turned to look at him, straight in the eyes.

"With great power, comes great responsibility." I said, hoping after Jim Croce, Marvel would not copyright strike me from another world.

We paused for a moment, that was it, that was the only small break we need for the first round. Some stupid exchanges back and forth for no apparent reason, the two regained their energy, so to speak... And I watched as Hewi took one deep breath; made his stomach bloated up and down noticable before reaching over to place his hand behind my head for another kiss... My mind went blank there and I let everything went smoothly without much joking around anymore, now that we agreed to have the fun of the day.

He laid on me, skin to skin as we twist and twirl our tongues while our eyes locked to each other like cuffs and strings, I held onto him, trying to feel as much flesh and warmth as possible. He did not let me go, not daring to repeat the humilation from before, he left me no room to defense myself, when I thought I could get a moment to catch my breath and think; the knight went ran his lips down to my neck and my toes curled up as shivers ran down my nape and spines through my arms. I gasped his name as the night went on, trying to reason but it was pointless, I collapsed under his grasp as my eyes rolled back and enjoy the night.

I think I... Just caught myself smiling as of writing this.

6