Luck in wine 4
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The whip hit the ground and Nielle contentedly inserted the vibrating tool between Shane's buttocks. Shane squirmed nervously as the mere touch of the pitch-laden object hurt him. His neck clenched painfully again and for a second he felt like he couldn't breathe as if the collar was reacting to the presence of the device. Thankfully it relaxed after a while...before it slowly happened again. 

He felt his neck resonate with the tool touching his ass and tried to suppress the panic as the collar burned him. It didn't strangle him, but it clearly reminded itself. He subconsciously took a step forward and tried to get away from the thing.

It didn't really matter whether the toy was heated by the fire or just by the feel of the black stone. For a Lacrisan, the stimulus was always the same until he got used to it. And Shane was certainly not used to having such things stuck up his ass. 

"Scared?" Nielle asked contentedly as Shane visibly shivered, "Don't worry, it's going to hurt," he commented as he pushed the thick tip of the toy into Shane's hole. His entrance suddenly expanded under the pressure of the vibrating dick, pushing itself deeper into his body. The sudden pain as his ass filled with vibrations made him cry out as Nielle thrusted the thing deeper into him. 

"AAAAGH!" he took a step forward in panic, but Nielle held him close and with a satisfied laugh he violently thrusted a half the toy into his body.

Shane's ass hurt as his insides vibrated under the device's movements and his knees buckled in agony at how weak he suddenly felt. But the fucking with the vibrator didn't stop, instead Nielle pushed the toy deeper into him and made Shane gasp in pain: "Ngháá! Ahh-ahh-ahh!"

His body was on fire, he could feel his whole insides aching under the pressure of the device as it penetrated deeper and deeper into his body. The rough movements of Nielle's hand made him groan loudly. When the toy hit his prostate with a painful thrust, the wave of agonizing pleasure from his bowels caused his cock to react and involuntarily harden even more.

"Nháá-ááh-áááhh-áh! Wait-ágh!" he moaned as Nielle continued his torture.

The tool made his was further and further into his ass, teasing his prostate and stretching his sensitive parts until all his body was shaking. He was panting loudly, shaking to the rhythm of the vibration and trying not to scream at the pain that was filling him. It was nothing compared to the collar, which fortunately Nielle didn't use, but it was more humiliating in its own way. Firstly, because the thing was fucking him really precisely and his moans didn't just sound protesting, secondly, because his penis was going about explode every second now. He was trembling all over and felt like some horny whore.

"Is it that good?" Nielle was amused at how excited his Lacrisan looked.

"Ngháá-ágh-ááágh!" Shane screamed in shock as Nielle thrust the thing into him violently, pressing the vibrating tip into the centre of his intimate nerves. It was as if he left it in this position on purpose, leaving his prostate to the mercy of a strong intense impulse. His cock twitched roughly and he leaned forward in surprise, as much as the ropes allowed him to do, and before he knew it, he was so close to orgasm that he could no longer hold back his objections. 

,,AHH! Damn-ahh! S-stop it! Aáh-ágh-just-" he didn't have time to finish when Nielle pulled the toy out of him and thrust it back in hitting his prostate. 

Nielle laughed with amusement and thrust the toy into his Lacrisan again as Shane reached orgasm, filling the torture chamber with screams. The toy vibrated strongly deep in his body as Shane gasped in the mixture of pain and pleasure. He was trying to slowly regained his composure, yet he realized that was the least of his problems.

His insides contracted violently as the burning pleasure continued to fill his body with overstimulation. As the vibrations didn't stop, as his prostate continued to be stimulated making his cock twitch, his body didn't know if it wanted to repeat the wave of pleasure or not.The excitement turned to pain and Shane only clenched his teeth.

"Enjoyable, isn't it?" Nielle laughed, "You always like it first...then not as much." he laughed and rammed the vibrator into Shane's ass. 

"Aaaaghh!" Lacrisan screamed exhausted as the toy penetrated his body anew, hitting his sensitive prostate, which had never experienced such brutal stimulation. He tried to get away from Nielle, but in vain. Nielle continued to torture his distended ass in a fast pace of thrusts, fucking him as hardly as he could and laughing at Shane's screams. He was fucking Lacrisan's throbbing hole so fast that he didn't even register that Shane was trying to say something besides his loud moans. Although the Lacrisans was too distracted by the toy playing deep inside his body to use normal words.

"What do you say? I could give you one of these if you enjoy it so much." he laughed after a moment as Shane tried to get away from him as he was clearly close to climaxing again.

"Ááh! You b-bastard-ahh! Aaagh!" Shane clamped his eyelids shut and gasped loudly. 

His insides vibrated, his prostate tickled with burning and arousal at the same time. Even though he'd had one only a moment before, he couldn't resist the increasing mixture of sensations that brought him to a second orgasm.

"Agh-aagh!" he groaned in anger at himself, how he couldn't stop any of it, not even tell his own body to calm down a bit and not do what Nielle wanted.

However, it didn't work, and as soon as the intense waves of pleasure subsided and burning pain of overstimulation filled his body again, Nielle's brutal thrusts became more violent. He was fucking his hole with the wide metal penis, repeatedly pounded his prostate, stretching him in a way that made Shane unable to suppress his painful cries.

"Do you want a third one?" Nielle was having fun and roughly rammed the toy into Shane's ass as far as it would go. He continued to torture him with his skilled technique for only a few minutes until he once again drove Shane to the brink of insanity and futile attempt to escape from his work.

"Ngggaaaah!" Shane screamed on the verge of another orgasm and the pain he couldn't stand anymore.

Nielle just lightly touched the black stone on the end of the vibrator, letting it fill with some of his bad luck, and moved in front of Shane letting the toy vibrate harder.

Shane didn't believe that the intensity of the movements in his ass could get any stronger, so he just gasped for air. Although his mind was fully occupied with the sensations of the toy fucking him deep in his ass, he had no thoughts of delaying the nearing climax anymore. Instead as soon as he felt the touch of Nielle's lips on his hard cock, the fear of what was to happen when he came in his mouth made him struggle to escape. But in vain. 

His body surged with a wave of agony and orgasm all at once as he ejaculated to Nielle's mouth. His eyes widened and he just yelped in a new wave of pain as his insides convulsed when luck left his body. He didn't know how long the unbearable feeling lasted, but by the time it subsided, he was completely shaken with tears beginning to form in his eyes. 

He was trembling all over, panting from exhaustion as the toy continued to fuck him violently. Nielle ran his tongue over Shane's tortured penis, dirty both from sperm and blood. As the whole thing went on, even though he had already straightened up twice, the weakness suddenly filled him.

He could feel the rough fucking of the toy in his ass, he could feel the burning of his own dick and the trembling of his whole body as the toy played with him mercilessly again and again. He thrashed roughly, unable to get rid of the thing in his ass and only panting intermittently in an attempt to suppress the tears.

"It hurts...it really hurts...make it stop...I can't anymore...just make it stop...." his thoughts were filled with pain unable to calm down. 

He felt like if someone had filled him with hot metal from inside, driving him involuntarily to climaxes…which were getting more painful with each one. He didn't want to do it again, in fact he didn't want Nielle to ever touch him again.

But the prince didn't care, so he just continued. He he straightened up satisfied, running his fingers down Shane's convulsively contracted stomach to his face where he lightly touched his lips. Shane gave him an exhausted look before Nielle smiled with satisfaction.

"What do you say, Lacrisan? Are you going to tell me why Lacris sent you here? What is your goal in this country?" he gently ran his hand across Shane's back to the toy embedded deep in his ass and touched the black stone at the end of it. He only slightly increased the intensity of the vibrations and when he saw a new surge of pain in Shane's eyes he gently smiled in sadistic pleasure.

"Or shall we spend the whole night together, Lacrisan?"

0