Hurt
1k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mom immediately ran to him and helped him up. James didn't look like he was hurt much, but he didn't miss the chance to cling to her, burying his face in her breasts, one hand on her ass and trying to hide in her cleavage by pressing the other on her breasts.

"What are you doing Ron?! Have you gone crazy!" Mom began to comfort James as if he were her own son, running her hands over his head.

"MOM, stay away from him, he's-"

"Go to your room!"

"But-"

"NOW!"

Dejected, I couldn't do anything, but still I was satisfied with myself, this was exactly what I wanted. At least he will try to be a little more lenient from now on. Or so I thought, when I went to my room, James was still clinging to her, his cock between her thighs.

I'm sure he was just pretending to be hurt.

"Come here, I'll take you to your room," Mom said, trying to help him up, her hands on his crotch and her breasts pushing him forward, James didn't seem to have a problem standing.

***

"I think I was hurt badly, but that's not the problem," James said, massaging the breasts of the dumb, milky MILF who was currently caressing his head.

"Then?" Susan asked worriedly, she didn't know why Ron reacted like that, there must be a reason, right, but for God's sake, she couldn't understand why.

"The ritual was stopped in between, this will cause problems for your immunity Susan, and Ron too.

"But what do we do now? Is there a solution?" Susan asked, shifting a little in her position on the bed, James had started to nibble on her nipples, which she didn't mind.

"There is, but you have to trust me completely, Susan, or this will be a failure and Ron might get the virus."

"Yeah, whatever you say, James, I trust you."

James smiled at the stupid mother who was being manipulated to high heaven. The soft scent of her body and her sticky but sweet skin rubbed against him. They were both naked right now and neither of them seemed to have a problem with it. Well, why should James mind?

"Then let's continue the ritual from before, but this time it will be more intense."

"It's okay, I'll do whatever is necessary for my family, for Ron."

"You should close the door first," James smiled a little threateningly, which Susan's loving eyes missed, "We don't want any interruptions, do we?" James laughed in his head, perfect, a perfect opportunity! He didn't know if this sexy bitch was stupid or her son, just... perfect.

"Yes-yes!"

Susan wobbled towards the door, her ass round like a helium-filled balloon, her back visibly sweaty and her breasts visible from the side, James wanted to tear her apart with his hands, lick every inch of her until only his marks were left on her, from the inside to the outside, today her body would be his.

2