Used and Abused
1.5k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now get back on the bed."

Susan didn't hesitate, her eyes filled with determination, the need to save her family, even if it was a lie.

James grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the bed, his strength was too much for her, or rather, she didn't resist. Her eyes were filled with anticipation and desire.

Her body was flushed and her heart was pounding. Her breathing was ragged and her lips swollen. She looked at him with her eyes half closed. Was she aware of what was about to happen? or was it just the instincts of a prey before a predator? Well, calling a small boy a predator is a bit of a stretch, but at that moment, James was acting like one.

James pulled her towards him and pressed his lips to hers. His tongue entered her mouth and his hands roamed over her body. He cupped her breasts and her ass. He squeezed her flesh and licked her skin.

"See, we need to pick up where we left off, climb on top of me," James said between breaths, his saliva forming a thread from Susan's tongue to his.

Susan did as she was told. She climbed on top of him and sat on his legs. Susan looked divine sitting on top of him. Her breasts were just the perfect size to cuddle in bed and James' hands never missed a chance to squeeze them. Even when they were as red as apples.

She spread her legs and her pussy was open and exposed. The juices flowed like Niagara Falls, her body was ready, and Susan was determined, for Ron, for her family. This was important. James grabbed her by the waist, his hands sinking into the soft flesh, and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"This is the only way," James said, and without waiting a moment or considering anything else, he pushed himself inside her. Susan made a sound that could wet anyone in the world.

The moan was enough to make James enjoy the moment even more. Susan's body was pressed against him and her face tried to keep a normal expression. But pain and pleasure were written all over her face.

"Ugh, that, ahh," Susan moaned.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling any discomfort?" James asked. He looked worried, but his eyes were bright with joy.

"I'm fine, it hurts a bit, but that's okay, this is for the better," Susan said.

James was in heaven. He began to move his hips and thrust his cock into her. The feeling was amazing. His cock was engulfed in the warm and wet pussy. It was like nothing he had ever felt before. The walls of her pussy closed around his cock and squeezed it. He couldn't control himself and held on by an inch. The bed made sounds like two animals fighting for territory.

James pinched her, twisted her, squeezed her and did whatever the hell he wanted to her swinging jelly-like breasts. The sound of skin hitting the skin and their wet bodies crunching together was more erotic than anything.

Susan tried her best to keep her thoughts in order, but the burning sensation of James' cock reached deep inside her, from head to toe, the sensation driving her wild. Now her family was nowhere in sight.

"Ahhh," Susan moaned, her body shaking and her eyes closed. She tried to hide her pleasure. She didn't want to show him that she was enjoying this. She didn't want to show that to herself.

James continued to fuck her, his hands moving over her body, squeezing her breasts. His cock pounded into her. The juices flowed freely and coated his cock. Susan had a hard time keeping still. She was losing her mind. She could feel the pleasure building inside of her.

"It's so good, your pussy is so tight, so wet," James moaned, his eyes filled with lust. He couldn't stop himself from ramming his cock into her. Susan's body bounced up and down on his cock. "The ritual, ahh, will be, yes, successful, just keep on...fuck...yes," James moaned.

Susan's eyes were glassy. She didn't hear a word. The pleasure was too great. She couldn't think straight. Her mind was clouded and her body was on fire.

"Umm, ah, ah," Susan moaned, her back arching and her breasts swaying.

James thrust his cock into her and his cum shot deep into her womb. He couldn't hold back any longer. His balls tightened and he released a huge load.

Susan's pussy was flooded with his cum and the walls of her pussy tightened around his cock. She couldn't hold back and orgasmed, her body shaking and her juices flowing down her thighs.

She collapsed onto his chest and lay there panting. Her body was drenched in sweat and her eyes were closed. James continued to pound her. His cock was still hard and buried inside her. His hands roamed over her body, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"We have to finish the ritual, Susan," James said, his hands moving over her breasts and cupping her ass.

"Yes, I will, ugh, do it, for Ron and my family," Susan said, her body moving to the rhythm of his cock.

"Good girl, now bend over," James said, turning her over so that she was on her stomach, his cock still buried deep inside her.

Susan was in a daze, the pleasure was too much. She couldn't think straight. Her mind was clouded and her body was on fire. James continued to thrust his cock into her, his hands moving over her body. He enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin and her pussy squeezing his cock.

5