Broken
1.7k 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ron was in his room when the silence downstairs began to eat away at him. He couldn't sit still and the images of the past scene still haunted him.

With nothing to do and nothing to worry about, Ron went downstairs. Surprisingly, there was no one in the living room.

"That's strange."

But then it hit him, James' room!

He ran to the door and started banging on it, it should open but...

His stomach started to churn and gnaw at him, what's happening, WHAT'S HAPPENING!

***

"Mom, Mom!"

James heard Ron yell from outside the door, for the woman whose breasts he was busy chewing on.

"Uhh, please, slowly," Susan moaned with great difficulty.

But James didn't give a fuck about her comfort, he started pulling on her nipples with his teeth, "mmmhh, so mhh great," he licked the sweat off her breasts and gave them an occasional slap, he really was a boob man.

(P.S. The author is the boob man)

"MOM!!"

"Ron?" Susan came back to reality, with James busy eating her tits and his cock still throbbing and twitching in her plump pussy, she forgot all about him.

"James, I think Ron needs something."

"Well then, let's go talk to him, but we can't stop in between now, that won't be good at all, let's go together."

James made Susan stand up and dragged her to the door, the guest room downstairs had two kinds of doors built in together, one glass and one wooden, just for extra security.

James made Susan stand with her back to the door and without any warning thrust himself into her wet warm pussy and began to fuck the hot mom with full force.

Hands on her hips, pulling her tightly onto his cock and his tongue in her mouth, it was somehow more intimate than being on the bed.

"Y-yes honey," Susan replied to Ron between James' attacks.

"Mom? What are you doing? Where's James?"

"He said AAHH-" James bit the top of her breasts in passion, leaving his teeth marks all over.

"Mom, what happened?"

"No-nothing, James said as we were interrupted before the infection can increase at a fast pace, ahhh, so we continue."

James smiled as he felt Mom's tight pussy around his cock, squeezing every inch of it. Her body was made to be used like a sex slave and that's what he's going to make it.

"What, but"

"Mom, please come out, I can't see you."

"I, ahhh, can't do that honey, I'm in the middle of something important."

"Please Mom, I'm scared,"

"Ohh, don't worry, ahhh, James will help you, everything will be fine."

He had his doubts.

"Please mom, I need to talk to you,"

"Why don't we show him the sequel?" James said, turning Susan around while opening the wooden door.

He pinned her against the glass door, Susan's large, swinging breasts crushed between the glass and James' hands. At the same time he pushed his cock into her ass, almost tearing her cheeks apart.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

The sound of flesh hitting flesh could be heard throughout the room, Susan's painful voice sounding strangely erotic to James' ears.

Meanwhile, Ron was devastated as he watched his mother being violently fucked by a man he hated, and the expression of pleasure on his face was all he needed to see.

Ron collapsed on the floor, still watching James' cock ramming into his mom's plump pink pussy, her juices mixed with devil knows how much cum running down her white thighs.

He had no energy left to fight, to think, to rebel. And Susan didn't even notice her son becoming a shell before her. She was too busy concentrating on the boy who was attacking her body from inside and out.

She didn't know that Susan was becoming a prisoner of James in her own house, to be fucked whenever and wherever he wanted. Her body just a meat for his carnal desires, all day and all night for at least 6 more months.

Ron? Let's just say he paid for his sexual attraction to Mom in a way no son would want to. Getting a real infection did not help when he was locked in his room, listening to his mother save the family with James every single second.

Her wedding ring had long since been tossed aside.

END

Author's Note :

I'll be honest, I got tired of writing this plot over and over again and lost all motivation to continue.

However, I finished at least one arc of the story, so that it will not feel incomplete or abandoned to future readers. I'll be back soon with a new project similar to this and a completely new storyline.

Although it will be a long one, I promise. Thanks for reading!

7