Good Night
2.4k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The story will follow mixed POV for two chapters and will be in 3rd person then on. Thanks for reading!

***

The evening passed and Mom and James had dinner, Mom was her usual cheerful self, her body full of energy, or was it just me? She tried not to be too polite to James, but she was her maternal self. James, as always, just had his eyes on her breasts, spilling out of her top, as if he wanted to eat them instead of dinner.

Later that night James decided he hadn't had enough fun for one day and said something I never expected to hear,

"Hey Ron, I'm going to be staying at your mom's for a few days, so make sure you come by now and then to take notes on any important steps," he said casually, like it was just another Tuesday, slurping down my mom's delicious soup.

"WHAT?" I almost shouted, looking at Mom. She didn't react at all! Just eating her food, happily, not a thought in her brain about how this was wrong.

"Yes, we have already discussed this. Since she has an infection, I have to stay with her in her room at all times to 'administer' the cure in case of an emergency," James explained a little more.

"Yes baby, you don't have to worry about me, your friend here is taking very good care of this old lady," Mum said, looking at me with those maternal eyes, didn't she understand for a second how this could go very wrong?!

"Yeah, don't worry, your mom's in safe hands," James said, trying to make it sound as normal as possible.

"Ok-ok, but you need to keep your door open just in case," I said,

"What? No, the impurities will get into her body," James said,

"Well, um, I'm her son, and if you have your door closed, how am I supposed to get in and take notes? It's a small room anyway."

"Hmm, dude, how are you in high school, just fucking knock," James said, he was enjoying it, giving me hell and also getting more and more coarse with his words and Mom was not reacting to it at all.

"Listen to James, Ron. You don't want Mom to stay sick, do you?" Mom said and took our dishes.

What a fucking nightmare I'm in. I began to feel sorry for myself.

"Fine," I said,

"It's okay, honey, your friend's dad is a doctor and he takes care of your mom. You should be happy."

"Okay," I said, what else could I say? Of course, I didn't know who James' dad was, and even if I did, Mom wouldn't believe me now. My selfish desires had created a hole for me in which I was trapped.

"And James, please take care of my son, too," Mom said, a hint of pride in her voice,

"Of course, I'll take care of everything," James replied, giving me a look.

"Okay then, I have to go get some rest," Mom said, "Good night Ron, sweet dreams," she said, kissing my forehead.

"Good night Mom," I said, looking at her tits, she was wearing a thin top and her nipples were almost visible.

She walked over to the sink to do the dishes. Her ass was sticking out and her legs were spread. She had a nice ass and her thighs were firm. After she washed the dishes, James took her to her room and closed the door. It was like he was in a hurry. Before closing the door, he gave me the same look he gave me before closing the bathroom door.

I knew what he meant and I knew there was no way out. I went to sleep.

Late at night, I don't know what time it was, I woke up. Mom and Dad's room was at the end of the hall from me and Sis. I went outside without making any noise. I wanted to sneak up on James, what if he was doing something to her and stopped when he heard footsteps? There was no sound coming from Mom's room.

I went there, but to my surprise, the door was slightly open and I could see inside. My mother was lying on the bed. She was sleeping. She was wearing a black silk nightgown that didn't leave much to the imagination.

James was wrapped around her, almost like they were cuddling. His legs were so tangled with hers that I was ninety per cent sure his cock was rubbing against her pussy. And his head was stuck between Mom's sweaty tits like a sausage in a hot dog.

His hands were not idle either, one on her ass and one on her tits. I immediately got a hard-on. It was the fastest of my life. But what happened next dampened my enthusiasm.

James started to slap her partially naked tits with one hand. And it was not a light playful slap. A hard, full-force slap - as if he was angry and those soft breasts were his punching bag.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Imagine the horror I began to feel, her nightgown now down to her waist and one hand constantly abusing her melons. The hand that used to punch me in the face or humiliate me in front of the whole school was now squeezing my mother's breasts.

SMACK! SMACK!

The sound of each slap was like a knife in my heart, her sweaty soft flesh coming into contact with the hard skin of James' hands, white skin turning red and the sound of whimpering echoing through the room.

Mom was trying her hardest, but failing, "uuuhhh, aahhhh, nohhh" I could hear her repeat the few incoherent words that she was able to spit out between the smacking.

SMACK! SMACK! was always followed by some weird kind of moaning "NUHHH-OOOOHHH,"

I wonder how my mom was able to hide her moans, oh, now I see, her hands were not above her head as I could see, they were covering her mouth, trying to control the cries she might have screamed otherwise. But...were they screams at all?

 

14