Submissive Bitch
3.5k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AAAAAAH, UUUUHHH" her eyes were closed, she was clearly in pain, her tits were not the size of a high school student, they were massive and a hard slap from a strong male hand would certainly hurt.

I had no idea how long this had been going on. My mind was so foggy and I was in such a daze. But as I continued to watch, I noticed that my mother's body was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

She was sweating and moaning. James was not finished. He continued to abuse her tits. He slapped her breasts until they were red and swollen. He continued his assault on her tits. He sucked on her nipples and bit them.

Mom was in pain and her body was shaking. She was in ecstasy from the pain? A strange thing to see, even for a wretched son like me. My mother, who was so pure and innocent, a loving mother, a caring wife, was being violated by a young man like a fuck-pet.

I noticed that James had started grinding himself, still tangled in Mom's legs. Due to the angle, I couldn't see if his cock was even in his shorts or not, but judging by how massive it was, Mom could definitely feel it. The thickness of his cock must be rubbing against her pussy. I wish I could see what was going on down there.

Just as I was about to pull my pants down and rub one out on Mom's sexy situation, James pulled his head out of her breasts and looked at me. Right in my eyes, he knew I was standing there, he knew, that's why the door was open!

He gave me the same look he gave me when he slapped Mom's tits. It was not a good look, it was a look of ownership, he wanted to say that Mom was his toy now and that he could do anything to her, including making me watch her being violated by him.

Then he looked back at Mom's breasts. He enjoyed the sight. He loved to see the red, swollen breasts. He loved to see them in pain and suffering. He was a sadist. He loved to inflict pain and humiliation on people. What's worse was that Mom was a perfect match for him, a good submissive bitch for his fantasies.

"Mmmhhmmm," Mom's eyes were closed and her hands were still over her mouth. Her body shook and she moaned. It was the sexiest sound I had ever heard.

Even her wedding ring wasn't safe from the bodily fluids she was struggling to keep in, I was surprised James didn't throw it off the first chance he got. James was now fully grinding against her. He was not holding back. He was fucking her through his pants and rubbing his cock against her pussy, trying to get himself off and make her cum.

"Aaahhhh," Mom moaned. She might have come. Her juices were flowing and her body was shaking. She was having an orgasm and her body was convulsing. It was a sight to behold.

A sexy mother having an orgasm because of the humiliation she was experiencing. Of all the fantasies I had about my mother, I have to admit this was the dirtiest and hottest of them all.

I wanted to go in, stop him, help her, but I couldn't move. I was frozen. It was like a scene out of a movie. A mother being half fucked and abused. It was wrong and twisted. It was something a person should never have to see. But here I was, not only seeing it, but enjoying it.

James kept on humping her, his dick rubbing against her pussy, making her scream, it was not just the pleasure but the humiliation mixed with a naive determination that she was doing it for her family, for her lovely son who wanted nothing more than to take James' place in his parents' bed right now.

"Ron?" James suddenly emerged from her breasts and called my name.

"Ron?" James suddenly emerged from her breasts and called my name. This startled Mom and she quickly tried to cover herself. Damn it. "You need something, brother?" He asked innocently, his saliva still forming a thread from Mom's wet nipples to his mouth.

"I, uh- I wanted to see if there was anything I could help with?" I said, taking my shot, surely I can join in on the fun, right? Mom won't turn me down, will she? Her son?

"Nah bro, we just finished the nightly step, I noticed some new symptoms, I have to work harder for your mom," James interrupted me.

"Oh, okay," I said, feeling stupid,

"Yeah, it's been tough, but don't worry, I'm a doctor's son and my dad taught me a lot, I know what I'm doing," James said. Not only was he mocking me, but he was also saying that his dad was better than my dad, the doctor. Even though I didn't know shit about his family. Is he trying to be the man of the house now?

"Thanks buddy," I said defeated.

"Yeah, no problem," James said. Then he looked at me. His look was cold and penetrating. Mom was just sitting there, her expression a little impatient, as if I had disturbed her.

"Don't worry, baby, James is doing everything he can, I'll call you if he says something that needs your help. I know you want to help Mommy," she said, smiling, even in her disheveled state she looked so pure, her body on the other hand oozed sexuality, inviting me to play with her.

"Okay Mom, just, uh, let me know," I said, looking at her breasts, covered in sweat and saliva,

"Of course baby, I'll let you know if there's anything you can do," she said, giving me a motherly look. She didn't know how turned on I was.

"Close the door on your way out buddy, I don't know how it got open," James said in between, grinning.

I just nodded and left. I shut the door and went back to my room. I was frustrated and angry. My dick was rock hard and I was ready to come. But I was so frustrated that I couldn't. I was so angry.

Honestly, if James had let me have a piece of the pie, I wouldn't have minded the situation so much, but now I was sure he was going to be the only guy in the house who could have some fun in this hellish quarantine. I didn't realize it at the time, but this was just the beginning of the nightmares I was going to have.

I decided to sleep it off. In the morning I would think about how to get James out of my life. I was not going to let him take advantage of my mother and me. He was not going to use her and throw her away. She was a pure woman, even if I had some dirty thoughts about her myself.

A wife and a mother. Not a toy. I can't let him break up my family like this, even if Mom was too gullible and stupid to understand what the fuck James was doing, but Dad could, or worse, James could decide to be in our lives forever and make life hell for me.

I have to talk to Mom first thing in the morning and hope that James doesn't go too far tonight. But I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw her. I saw her lying on the bed. Her tits were out and her pussy was exposed. Her body was covered in sweat and cum, her dirty breasts begging to be sucked until they turned red.

It was so hot and sexy. I couldn't stand it. I decided to go to the bathroom and take care of myself.

8