In Bedroom
3k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From now on the POV will be 3rd person. Please comment and rate the story if you loved it till here.

***

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, James was completely satisfied with himself. Leaving the door ajar was the right decision after all. The look of despair he wanted to see on the pathetic son's face was achieved. Now back to business.

"I wonder if Ron could have helped," Susan said, not happy that Ron had to go like that. Her baby just wanted to help.

"Susan, I told you, family members are at great risk with each other, you can't get close to him," James said, dragging her by her breasts. "Also, I saw something with your internal organ, I think the virus is spreading fast."

"What? Where?!" Susan was very worried, if the virus spreads, her family will be in great danger.

"Your symptoms are a little different, so it attacks the private parts first. Your vagina is experiencing lumps, if they spread it will be very fatal," James said, taking his free hand down to her panties and rubbing her wet hole over the sticky fabric.

"Oh my God!" Susan panicked,

"Yes, that's why I'm taking the extra steps to prevent the virus from spreading. It's very dangerous," James said, his fingers entering her cunt, the fabric making the action more exciting, and he didn't want to fuck her either, he had plans for her cunt and he had to be patient.

"How do I stop it?" Susan was afraid,

"This will be a long term process, I will show you what we have to do," James said and suddenly pulled her onto his lap, Susan on top of James looked exceptionally sensual right now. Her breasts hung in a teardrop shape, red from the previous abuse. "We have to put pressure on your vagina from below, if I push myself into you like this, your pus- uh vagina will react," he said, his hands on her thighs.

"But isn't there another way?" Susan asked, her pussy feeling the width of James' cock and getting more and more excited. This was the position her husband usually fucked her in. She knew it was just a treatment James was kind enough to give her, but it was still strange.

"No, we have to rub like this," After saying this, James started to move himself, rubbing on Susan's pussy. Susan's reaction was amazing, her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open and her nipples erect. It was as if her pussy was the only place she had, her whole body responded to his movement.

James took the opportunity to fondle her tits. He grabbed her soft melons and squeezed them.

"Uuuhh, oh God," Susan moaned. She could not control herself. The sensation of his cock rubbing against her pussy and the mistreatment of her breasts was too much. Her body was in a trance and she could not resist.

"It's going to hurt a little, but you have to do it or the infection will spread," James said. His fingers pinched her nipples. He was pulling and twisting her nipples. He squeezed and rubbed her breasts.

"Mmmmhmmh," Susan moaned. Her pussy was twitching. Her juices leaked out of her pussy and coated James' cock under his boxers. Even he could feel the warm fluids covering him. She could feel the warmth of his cock. It drove her crazy.

James didn't let go of the opportunity and began to enjoy this mature woman rubbing herself on his young thick cock. Her tight pussy made James more and more impatient, but no, he had to wait, he had to take this MILF as his sex toy. To do that he had to break her down.

"AAHHH," Susan cried out, her pussy throbbing and her body shaking, she could feel pressure on her tight hole, twisting with the need of a cock. Susan was determined, but her body had other plans.

"That's it. That's it," James said. He ground his cock against her pussy and tugged on her nipples. He did not let go of her breasts, pulling her pink nipples as far as his hands could go, making Susan scream more and more in pain or pleasure, whatever you want to call this torture on her body.

"AHHH," Susan cried out, very close to orgasm. No one could count how many times she had experienced that in just one day with James.

"Oh yeah. Keep going," James said, grinding against her and tugging on her nipples. His cock was throbbing and his balls were tight. He was ready to come.

"Ahhh," Susan cried out, her juices spurting from her pussy and covering James' cock. Her body shook and her juices flowed.

James couldn't take it anymore. He was ready to explode.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed. His cock erupted and his cum spurted out of his cock and covered Susan's pussy. His cock pulsed and his cum coated her pussy. The throbbing sensation of his cock made Susan's pussy more and more sensitive. The warm sensation spread throughout her vulva.

"Ahhhh," Susan cried out. Her body shook and her juices flowed.

She collapsed onto his chest. Her body shook and her pussy twitched.

"Yeah," Susan said. She was exhausted. Her body was exhausted and her mind was foggy. She didn't know what had just happened. She was so confused.

"You've done well, we have to continue this treatment all night and sometimes during the day, otherwise the infection will spread," James said. Susan didn't argue and nodded. She was tired and didn't want to think. If she could think at all.

"Okay," she replied.

"You are such a good wife and mother, you would do anything for your family, I respect that," James said, squeezing her butt and making her sit up. He was amazed that no matter how many times he played with Susan, her body never got old. She was like an endless amusement park. It was impossible not to love her as a mother.

"Mhm," Susan nodded, not fully aware of what was happening.

"Now let's have a nice warm shower together, shall we?" James asked, pushing her away from him.

"Mmmhmm," Susan nodded and went into the bathroom which was attached to the bedroom itself with him, not caring about the mess she was making, she was in no mood to clean and her body was sore all over.

"It's going to be a long process, but it's important that you don't spread the virus," James said. Susan didn't answer, her mind was a mess.

"Come here, let me clean you up," James said, taking her into the bathtub and turning on the water.

James' hands reached for her panties, which were soon pulled out. Her clean-shaven pussy was aroused in ways she could never imagine and James was adventurous that night while Ron could just jerk off in his bedroom at the thoughts of his Mom.

8