Chapter 7 – Rina(1)
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This was our reporter Vanessa from United Nation HQ New York, as everyone can see the UDF is confident in defending earth, Humanity will win this war.”

“Yes just like how anchor Julie said we will definitely win this war and experts also believe even though the aliens are said to be capable of interstellar travel their military capabilities cannot be of the same level and even if it is, the fleet coming to earth can’t be in large enough number to pose a risk to the the UDF and Earth.”

“Papa look Maa is on TV” said the cheerful 12 year old girl pointing to the Indian representative on the TV

Her father was an Indian Army major, her mother was a chief engineer from Air Force. They both were very busy but always managed to give her time. The little girl was a big fan of her mother and would always look forward to seeing her on the news, as a child she had dreams of becoming a pilot in the army, her parents did not approve of it but never discouraged her from having those dreams, her mother always encouraged her and promised her she will make a good pilot when she grows up.

Her mother now a member of UDF representing her nation India made her even more proud , a topic which made her classmates green in envy and now seeing her mother answering questions from reporters of UDF protection against alien invasion made her more proud

Her father and Mother both had high posts in their respective departments and were well known and respected, but even though their status was high they never forgot to give her the attention and care she needed, their love and dedication for their work and country is one of the reasons why the girl respects her parents and always strives to make them proud

The little girl is a 6th grader, and is studying in an all girls school, her school is a prestigious institution and her classmates are the daughters of well known politicians and businessmen, most of them are quite rich, some are very famous.

Being in such a well off family and school where many grow arrogant . Rina is still polite and studios though her upbringing of army background may also play a part it in.

She loves to study and excels in most of her classes. She is very smart and quick witted. She is also very athletic and can run fast and jump high. She is very popular in her school and has many friends.

Even though the alien invasion seems imminent but Rina isn’t worried at all as her mother had assured her that she and the UDF will protect her and everyone else on Earth from those bad aliens

“Your mother though a little tired still looks beautiful as always” said Rina’s dad

Her father is a very handsome and tall man with short brown hair and black eyes, he is muscular and has a chiseled face, he is very strong and can lift heavy objects easily. He is also very agile and can move quickly and quietly courtesy of being part of an old military family serving the nation since the time of British rule over INDIA.

Her father is a strict man but a loving father, he loves his daughter very much and would do anything to keep her safe and happy, he is a very hard worker and always works hard to provide for his family, he is very passionate about his work and would always strive to do his best and Rani loves both her parents very much.

Suddenly they heard a voice from the television.

"The aliens are here! They're landing on Earth! It's the beginning of the end!"

Both of them looked at the screen and saw an image of a giant spacecraft descending from the sky.

Rina started panicking as the spacecraft began to descend towards Earth.

"Maa will be alright" thought Rina with determination

As the alien spacecraft landed, a beam of light came from the ship and engulfed a nearby city.

As the alien spacecraft landed, the reporter lost sight of the spacecraft

“The UDF has deployed ground forces along with attack helicopters to the site of alien spacecraft landing, representative Anjali is personally heading to the site of landing to initiate the first contact”

The camera cuts to Anjali walking towards the spaceship and a tall humanoid creature in black armour with red trims walks out of the ship

The reporter was in shock and so was everyone watching, the alien was at least 2 meters tall and was covered in black armour, it had two red eyes and a mouth full of sharp teeth, it had a tail and its body was covered in red stripes, it had claws and its skin was dark grey.

The creature stared at Anjali and then spoke.

"I am here on behalf of the Dominion race, we are here to offer you a deal, I am sure that blue-skinned bastard will be here too, so drive him out and join us , we will make sure you humans ascend from a E-rank race to a D-rank one.”

Anjali looked at the creature and said.

"What's the catch? What are you after?"

The creature smiled and said.

"Join us and become a Dominion citizen, get citizenship, get access to advanced technology, and join the Dominion military, it is a win-win situation for both of us, what say? Join us and gain everything, join the Dominion and get powerful."

"We have no reason to trust you."

"Well, you have no choice, the only way to save your planet is to join us and drive out the blue-skinned bastard, join us and you'll gain everything, join us and become powerful, join us and save the human race."

Anjali stood there and pondered.

"Does your arrogance comes from your mothership stationed above Amazon forest?l

The Dominion was shocked by Anjali’s words

"How do you know about our mothership? You can see through our illusions?"

"Your ship is visible on satellite, and it is not an illusion."

"Impossible, no human technology should be able to detect our ships."

"We might not look so on the surface but we have the best radar technology in the galaxy."

The Dominion growled.

"Well, it doesn't matter, you are going to die anyway."

Anjali laughed.

"If you think you can defeat the UDF then you're dead wrong."

The Dominion smirked.

"You are just a bunch of humans, we will easily crush you."

"And you think you can kill me? You don't know who you're messing with."

Anjali grinned and her body started to emit a golden light, she then transformed into a beautiful woman with golden hair and golden eyes her skin changed from wheatish white to pale white , she was wearing a white dress and a golden tiara, she was radiating power.

The dominion look flustered and said in a trembling voice

“The bloodline of the angels! how did an E-rank race get their hand on a A-rank bloodline it shouldn’t be possible.”

"I am the one of the leader of the UDF, you think you can defeat me? I will show you how powerful I am."

Anjali then lifted her hands and pointed at the dominion, a golden arrow materialized out of thin air and shot at the dominion.

"I-impossible! This power! Y-you're the leader of the UDF?"

"That's right, now surrender or perish."

"N-no! I-I won't surrender!

A red barrier emerges from the spacecraft blocking Anjali’s attack giving dominion enough time to flee to the ship

“You have shown your power human but don’t underestimate that blue bastard, kill everyone who saw him or else you race will be soon theirs”

“Oh are you helping us now”

Anjali sneered

“Yes I’m saving you so you can crawl in front of me in the future. Hahahaha wait for me human”

A black mist starts surrounding the area as the Dominion ship starts to retreat

"Hahaha you think that weak spell can stop me?"

The mist is absorbed by the spaceship as it rises back into space

 

 

0