Chapter 156: Sword Bone Douluo’s Awareness, Tang Hao Trapped?!
400 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 156: Sword Bone Douluo's Awareness, Tang Hao Trapped?!

Under the night sky, the moon hung like a hook above the Heavenly Dou Imperial City, in the Heavenly Dou Palace.

In the courtyard, Xue Qinghe (Qian Renxue) had just finished the day's lessons with her nominal teacher, Ning Fengzhi. Despite being the Sect Master of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, Ning Fengzhi was highly appreciated by Emperor Xue Ye, allowing his son, the crown prince of the Heavenly Dou Empire, to become his disciple.

Should Xue Qinghe ascend to the throne as expected, Ning Fengzhi would become the emperor's official teacher, elevating the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect's status within the Heavenly Dou Empire to new heights. From a certain perspective, this can be seen as a mutual aid between the royal family and the sect.

The Heavenly Dou royal family needs the support of sect powers to ensure their strength and position. With the recognition of one of the top three sects, the influx of soul masters from the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect alone provides the empire with a continuous supply of fresh blood.

Meanwhile, the royal family can use their territory to promote the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect and enhance its fame. With the Haotian Sect in hiding and the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan maintaining neutrality, only the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, with the support of the royal family, has seen its reputation grow.

"Your Highness's wisdom is truly unparalleled. I thought it would take at least half a month for you to digest the knowledge I've imparted, but to my surprise, you've mastered it in just three days," Ning Fengzhi praised as he reviewed Qian Renxue's solutions to the problems he had left a few days ago.

"It's all thanks to your excellent teaching," Qian Renxue replied with a smile.

Although she generally disliked sect powers, she was very fond of Ning Fengzhi, a soul master of great wisdom. She even considered winning him over once she took control of the entire Heavenly Dou Empire.

"Big brother, have you finished your lessons?" Ning Rongrong and Xue Ke approached after seeing Qian Renxue's lesson had ended, with the Sword Douluo and Bone Douluo following closely behind, ensuring their safety.

"Of course, it's over."

Qian Renxue was well aware of Ning Rongrong's mischievous nature but had no interest in her. Instead, she turned to Ning Fengzhi and the two titled Douluo from the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, suggesting, "Teacher, why not stay for a meal? I've specially asked the chef to prepare some of your favorite dishes. Would you like to join us?"

Before Ning Fengzhi could decline, Ning Rongrong eagerly nodded, "Yes, yes, dad, can we eat here tonight?"

Seeing Ning Rongrong's hopeful gaze, Ning Fengzhi finally relented, planning to ask Qian Renxue's opinion. Suddenly, he noticed the normally calm Sword Bone Douluo duo immediately enter a state of combat readiness!

Qian Renxue caught the change in demeanor of the two titled Douluo and knew they must have sensed the battle happening in the distance. She discreetly crushed a glowing object she had been holding, sending a message to the outside world.

"Sword Uncle, Bone Uncle, what's happening?" Ning Fengzhi, unaware of the battle involving Su Yun, Du Gu Bo, and Tang Hao, asked.

"What has caused such a significant change in your expressions?" Qian Renxue feigned ignorance, following up on Ning Fengzhi's question.

Sword Douluo looked towards the distant Sunset Forest, where Du Gu Bo resided, his expression somber: "Sect Master, Your Highness, I sense a very familiar and powerful soul force fluctuation coming from the direction of Sunset Forest."

Following Sword Douluo's gaze, Ning Fengzhi instinctively said, "That direction is where Du Gu Bo's Sunset Forest is located. Could it be that he's already started fighting with Elder Yu Yuanzhen of the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan?"

"I thought there were still a day or two left until the deadline set by Du Gu Bo?"

Bone Douluo Gu Rong shook his head, explaining, "Sect Master, it's not Du Gu Bo's soul force fluctuation. Even with his improvement over the years, facing level ninety-five Yu Yuanzhen, he would only be overpowered and couldn't cause such strong soul force fluctuations."

Gu Rong's grave gaze towards the distant sky, even though they couldn't see what was happening from afar, the faint soul force fluctuations hinted at a significant event occurring in the direction of Sunset Forest.

"Sect Master, we'll go investigate. Please proceed with your meal, Your Highness," Sword Douluo and Bone Douluo nodded to Ning Fengzhi and Qian Renxue before transforming into two streaks of light, speeding towards Sunset Forest!

"Your Highness, there's no need to worry. With Sword Uncle and Bone Uncle investigating, it shouldn't take long to return with an answer," Ning Fengzhi reassured Qian Renxue, mistaking her nervousness for concern about the state.

Qian Renxue's concern wasn't about the country's safety but whether Su Yun and others could capture Tang Hao and Tang San. Now that Sword and Bone Douluo were aware, if the battle hadn't ended, the chance of capturing Tang Hao and his son had dropped to zero.

"With two titled Douluo seniors investigating, I'm indeed much more at ease," Qian Renxue put on a relieved facade, "Let's dine in the meantime and wait for the seniors to return. What do you think, teacher?"

Ning Fengzhi smiled: "I had the same idea."

---

Deep in Sunset Forest.

Liu Erlong and Yu Luomian, transformed into a red fire dragon and a blue thunder dragon, roared through the sky, eventually unleashing fierce flames and summoning thunder. Despite the Blue Silver Emperor's resistance to fire, thanks to the transformation by two great immortal herbs, the combined destructive energy of lightning and fire shattered the forest synthesized by Su Yun's Blue Silver Emperor.

However, to Yu Luomian and Liu Erlong's surprise, after the destruction of Su Yun's forest, identical trees rapidly regrew from the ashes within breaths. The vigorous vitality soon enveloped the surroundings, with Su Yun's Blue Silver Emperor trees rising from destruction, expanding further, and assimilating nearby trees.

"Spring winds bring forth new life!"

"This kid has indeed awakened the true essence of the Blue Silver Emperor!"

Tang Hao, fighting against Ghost Douluo and Poison Douluo in the air while keeping an eye on the ground, was shocked to see Su Yun's Blue Silver Emperor trees not only recover from destruction but use the surrounding forest to regenerate and expand, turning the vicinity into a realm of Blue Silver grass.

He was astounded that Su Yun, without the bloodline of the Blue Silver Emperor, could develop its potential to such an extent.

"Tang Hao, you dare to be distracted while battling us!"

Du Gu Bo's voice suddenly resounded behind Tang Hao: "Eighth soul skill, Time Freeze!"

To capture Tang Hao, Du Gu Bo unleashed his most powerful move, Time Freeze, which could immobilize everything within an area. However, its effectiveness was limited.

For instance, its success against Yu Xiao Gang's Golden Iron Triangle, including the Golden Saint Dragon, was due to their lower soul power levels, allowing Du Gu Bo to suppress them with his higher soul power.

Facing Tang Hao, whose soul power level was higher than his, even his eighth soul skill could only freeze Tang Hao for a few seconds.

Buzz!
As a green bead flew in front of Tang Hao, Du Gu Bo's eyes flashed green: "Merge!"

Instantly, Tang Hao and his martial soul true body were enveloped in emerald green, freezing his formidable aura on the spot.

"Old ghost! Act now!"

Du Gu Bo, having momentarily subdued Tang Hao, sensed Tang Hao's soul power fluctuation and urgently called out: "My eighth soul skill won't hold him for long!"

Ghost Douluo quickly responded: "Alright!"

"Ninth soul skill, Hell's Phantoms!"

As his words fell, countless pitch-black hands, shrouded in black mist, burst from the ground, rapidly aiming for Tang Hao frozen in the sky.

The hands moved swiftly, covering the sky with hundreds of giant hands, even forcing Liu Erlong, Yu Luomian, Bai He, and Flender, flying nearby, to narrowly dodge and avoid being captured by the ghostly appendages.

"Bad! Protect Hao Tian Douluo!"

(End of Chapter)

==================================================================

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

Thank you for your love until now, and please keep up the support. Also join patreon to read 20 chapters in advance.

8