Chapter 157: The Dual-Level Static Domain vs. the Great Xumi Hammer, Sword Douluo Chen Xin Appears!
707 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 157: The Dual-Level Static Domain vs. the Great Xumi Hammer, Sword Douluo Chen Xin Appears!

Yu Luo mian saw Tang Hao trapped and unable to move, and took the lead in shouting, "Dugu Bo's control effect won't last long, let's first help Tang Hao hold on for a while!"

As the brother of Title Douluo Yu Yuanzhen, Yu Luo mian was very clear that it was absolutely impossible for Dugu Bo's eighth soul skill to control Tang Hao for a long time.

They just needed to help Tang Hao withstand the Ghost Douluo's ninth soul skill for a second or two, and Tang Hao would surely be able to break free from Dugu Bo's time freeze.

"Flender, Elder Bai He, let's make a move together." Liu Erlong also knew that the current priority was not to capture Su Yun, but to protect Tang Hao, after all, the latter was their strongest combatant!

If Tang Hao was injured, even if they captured Su Yun, the Spirit Hall might still take a huge risk to kill Tang Hao and even all of them here!

The next moment, the four of them made their moves simultaneously, ready to intercept the Ghost Douluo's ninth soul skill.

"Fourth soul skill!"

"Fifth soul skill!"

"Seventh soul skill!"

To resist the Ghost Douluo's ninth soul skill, Yu Luo mian and the others all had a significant consumption of soul power, especially Flender and Liu Erlong.

Being only at the Soul Saint level, each time they resisted a ghost hand, their faces would pale a bit, feeling as if their internal organs were shaken.

At this moment, they finally realized how deep the chasm was between themselves and a Title Douluo.

Although Bai He's eight soul rings were all single attribute enhancements, without increasing attack power, he was able to attract the attention of many ghost hands with his speed advantage, causing them to intertwine with each other and lose the possibility of attacking Tang Hao.

The four's blockade lasted only a few seconds, and indeed, in the sky, Tang Hao, who was originally immobilized, finally broke through the restriction with his own soul power!

"Hahaha, worthy of being the Poison Douluo's eighth soul skill, I had heard of it back in the day, but today it seems it's just so-so!"

Tang Hao laughed wildly, staring at Dugu Bo and the ghostly figure, and suddenly said coldly: "Since you two have made your move, now, it's my turn!"

Suddenly, Tang Hao raised the Hao Tian Hammer in his hand, and just as he was about to make his move, his pupils suddenly shrank, and he instantly sensed a cold killing intent hidden behind him, quickly moving his position.

Boom! A spear, about one zhang and two chi long, with a curved and winding head, sharp like a snake's tongue split at the tip, shot at Tang Hao's original position like a sharp arrow, causing a huge explosion!

And the moment Tang Hao stopped, he felt a chill on his back, and he heard numerous whistling sounds converging towards him from all directions.

Without any hesitation, Tang Hao directly pointed the Hao Tian Hammer in the air, and a terrifying shockwave spread out 360 degrees without dead angles.

Yu Luo mian and the others had already dodged to the side, and as bystanders, they saw in the void, a storm of sharp poisonous spikes, instantly shattered by Tang Hao's shockwave!
"Another Title Douluo has appeared!" Yu Luo mian and the others were shocked, the attack just now was clearly a move that only a Title Douluo could execute!

Not only did Yu Luo mian and the others feel it, but Yu Yuanzhen and Tang Hao also sensed it.

Spirit Hall actually has another Title Douluo?!

Hiding in the dark!
"Who is hiding?!"

"Come out now?!"

Tang Hao roared coldly, his terrifying soul power sweeping the scene again!

"Hehe, I almost succeeded."

An old voice suddenly sounded, and everyone's gaze shifted, only to see the spear that had attacked Tang Hao now held in the hands of an old man wearing a mask.

At the same time, another old man covering his face appeared in the air, his body inflated like a balloon, with many sharp spines on the surface.

Clearly, the sneak attacks were from these two men.

These two were none other than the Snake Lance Douluo and the Porcupine Douluo, who had been hiding by Qian Renxue's side.

Originally, they did not plan to make a move.

But after receiving a signal from Qian Renxue, they hiding in the dark also knew that the Sword Bone Douluo had discovered the anomaly here and was about to appear.

If they let him join forces with Tang Hao and the others, then it would probably be the people of Spirit Hall who would suffer in the end.

So they had to make a move immediately!
Su Yun saw the Snake Lance Douluo and the Porcupine Douluo, and then heard the latter transmit a message to those from Spirit Hall present.

Sword Douluo and Bone Douluo are about to arrive, act quickly!

Su Yun's eyes suddenly sharpened, not expecting that in the end, the two Title Douluos from the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect had sensed them.

At this moment, both sides returned to their original positions.

Spirit Hall had five Title Douluos!

And in Tang San's camp, there were only two Title Douluos.

"Tang Hao nephew, the situation is grim."

"Although those two old men have soul power levels of only about 92, they are still genuine Title Douluos."

Yu Yuanzhen's face was gloomy, transmitting a message: "Our situation is grim."

Tang Hao nodded slightly.

He also did not expect that to encircle him and his son, Spirit Hall would actually call forth four Title Douluos at once!

Even the Poison Douluo was brought into their ranks.
Tang Hao's thoughts sank, and he suddenly said, "Elder Yu, later I will use a method. With this method, I can temporarily prevent the people of Spirit Hall from pursuing us."

"When the time comes, I will take my son and leave first. It's best for you to take your people and flee from the Tiandou Empire first, to prevent the Spirit Hall from having a chance to trouble you afterwards."

Yu Yuanzhen, naturally having a certain understanding of the Hao Tian Sect, suddenly said with a trembling voice, "Could it be that you intend to..."

"Correct." Tang Hao said in a low voice, "With five Title Douluos on their side, only by using the technique of exploding our soul rings do we have a chance to break out of the encirclement."

"It's up to you now!"

As Tang Hao's voice fell, he soared into the sky, and Yu Yuanzhen, without any hesitation, swiftly flew towards the ground.

And seeing Tang Hao's unusual action of charging towards them, the five Title Douluos of the Spirit Hall also made their move!

The Chrysanthemum Ghost Douluo acted at the same time!

"Taiji Static Domain!"

They already knew that Sword Douluo and Bone Douluo were about to appear. If they let Tang Hao take the initiative, they would surely be dragged into a prolonged battle.

Tang Hao himself did not know that Sword Bone Douluo was coming their way. Seeing the soul fusion technique of Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo, his eyes filled with crimson blood vessels, he shouted loudly, "You bastards of the Spirit Hall! Let you see what is called the ultimate technique of my Hao Tian Sect!"

"Great Xumi Hammer!"

Boom!
Tang Hao's voice thundered in the sky like thunder, and soul power like red lightning sparkled in the sky, as he condensed his soul rings into soul power!
Although the soul fusion technique of Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo was powerful, it was not instantaneous!

It also had a pre-casting time.

Eighteen soul rings danced and arranged in the air.

Taking advantage of this time, Tang Hao began to explode his soul rings, and in a few breaths, he injected all the energy from his soul rings into his Hao Tian Hammer!
"Die!"

With a fierce shout from Tang Hao, a real Hao Tian hammer in its true form smashed towards the location of the five Title Douluos of the Spirit Hall!

Where the huge hammer fell, the void vibrated, and the entire sky shattered like a mirror under Tang Hao's hammer!
The harsh noise forced countless soul masters below to cover their ears, even retreating to avoid being affected by the aftermath of Tang Hao's attack.

Boom!
The moment the great hammer fell, the Chrysanthemum Ghost Douluo's Taiji Static Domain acted at the same time!
Buzz!
The originally rampant attack was instantly frozen in the air!
Even Tang Hao was frozen in place, unable to move!

After Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo froze Tang Hao, they were also frozen in place.

However, at this moment, no one dared to make a move.

Because once the static domain was released, Tang Hao's attack would fall, and for everyone within the range, even Title Douluo level powerhouses would undoubtedly face a devastating blow!

"Run!"

People from both camps, upon hearing the voice, immediately planned to flee the scene, but the duration of the Taiji Static Domain for lower-level soul masters was incredibly short.

Moreover, the people of the Spirit Hall had the advantage in numbers.

They immediately blocked Tang San and his group.

"Surrender Tang San, and we will spare your lives." Dugu Bo, with his extreme speed, instantly intercepted Tang San and his group.

However, just as he was about to release poison gas to force Yu Xiaogang and the others, Tang Hao's voice suddenly resounded.

"Get lost!"

Boom!
In an instant, the Taiji Static Domain was released.

At this moment, the energy fluctuation that had not completely exploded finally did so!
In an instant, a huge energy storm gathered above the Sunset Forest, forcing everyone to continuously retreat!
"Xiao San, follow me!" Tang Hao, seriously injured from exploding his soul rings, forcefully endured the damage from the energy storm, intending to take Tang San with him.

However, how could the few Title Douluos of the Spirit Hall just let them leave?

"Don't even think about it!"

The Porcupine Douluo and Poison Douluo acted simultaneously.

Countless clouds of deadly poison and poisonous spines enveloped Tang San and the others, intending to prevent Tang Hao from getting close.

"Get lost!"

Seeing his son trapped, Tang Hao's eyes turned even redder with endless murderous intent!
But just as he was about to reach Tang San, two figures once again intercepted him.

It was Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo, both injured by the power of the exploding soul rings.

"Tang Hao, since you refuse to leave, then stay here!"

Another voice appeared behind Tang Hao!

Snake Lance Douluo!

"Dad! Go! Don't worry about me!" Tang San, seeing his father being surrounded, immediately shouted loudly!
Just then, a long sword filled with killing intent suddenly flew from afar, directly targeting the three Title Douluos of the Spirit Hall!

"Sword Douluo, Chen Xin?!"

"Quick, dodge!"

(End of Chapter)

ย 

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

9