Chapter 167: Splitting Paths to Lure
307 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 167: Splitting Paths to Lure

Accompanying Tang Hao and the others to the Strength Clan residing in Tian Dou City, they rested in the Strength Clan's mansion for several days.

During this time, Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo naturally followed quietly, hiding in the shadows.

Poison Douluo, on the other hand, did not leave Sunset Forest but stayed there as usual.

"They're coming out."

Ghost Douluo's martial soul was ethereal, excelling in hiding and sensing external fluctuations.

Behind him, Chrysanthemum Douluo and Su Yun observed the people coming out of the Strength Clan's mansion.

"Besides Tang Hao and Tang San, even that old fellow Yu Yuanzhen is here," Chrysanthemum Douluo squinted slightly and said.

"No need to rush. Our main targets are still Tang Hao and Tang San," Ghost Douluo said indifferently. "The actions of the Blue Lightning Tyrant Sect and the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect this time can already be considered a direct confrontation against our Martial Soul Hall."

"A few days ago, I already sent a letter back, requesting His Majesty to dispatch a Titled Douluo to help capture Tang Hao."

"But I don't know who will come."

Chrysanthemum Douluo said coldly, "Whoever comes, we must capture Tang Hao!"

The group of them watched Tang Hao and the others leave in carriages under the cover of night, then quickly followed in carriages prepared in advance.

...

To avoid attracting the attention of Tang Hao and the others, Su Yun and their group did not drive their carriage too fast, and sometimes they even followed other caravans along the way.

After three days, Su Yun saw the carriage carrying Yu Yuanzhen and Yu Luo Mian separate from Tang Hao and his group, heading towards another road.

"That's the road to the Blue Lightning Tyrant Sect," they knew the path to the Blue Lightning Tyrant Sect.

Su Yun was puzzled. "Strange, I didn't see Yu Xiaogang get off the carriage just now."

When they boarded the carriage earlier, Su Yun noticed that Yu Xiaogang was with Tang Hao and the others.

But now, since Yu Yuanzhen and the others were returning to the Blue Lightning Tyrant Sect, why didn't Yu Xiaogang go back with them?

"Could it be that Tang Hao wants to take Yu Xiaogang back to the Haotian Sect?" Hu Liena speculated.

"Not necessarily," Chrysanthemum Douluo shook his head. "The Haotian Sect is now a reclusive sect. Even if he is Tang San's teacher, how could the Haotian Sect allow him to enter so easily?"

He chuckled and said, "Don't forget, when the Haotian Sect was suppressed by our Martial Soul Hall, the Blue Lightning Tyrant Sect and the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect were both wise enough to keep themselves out of trouble and not dare to help."

"Then where else could he go back to if not his own sect?" Zhu Zhuqing's face also showed a puzzled expression. "Surely not to the Star Luo Empire?"

Zhu Zhuqing knew that Yu Xiaogang was now also Dai Mubai's teacher.

However, Dai Mubai's status within the Star Luo Empire's royal family was very low at the moment.

Before defeating his elder brother, Davis, and his own sister, Zhu Zhuqing, he could only be considered a peripheral figure in the royal family at best.

Su Yun remained silent for a moment, then suddenly came up with a conjecture.

"Could it be that Yu Xiaogang is going to see Bibi Dong?"

To be honest, Su Yun felt that this conjecture was quite bold.

But in the original work, Yu Xiaogang did indeed meet Bibi Dong openly with the Pope's decree.

It could only be said that at that time, if Yu Xiaogang hadn't relied on Bibi Dong's affection for him, he would probably have been killed by other members of the Martial Soul Hall as soon as he entered.

But now, the direction of the plot has changed.

Su Yun believed that as soon as Yu Xiaogang appeared in the sight of the Martial Soul Hall, the most dangerous fate awaited him in the next second.

He didn't speak out his speculation.

Their group still followed Tang Hao and the others' carriage.

However, several days later, Su Yun and the others suddenly found that Tang Hao and the others had split up.

Originally, they were all on one large carriage, but now they had changed to two carriages of moderate size.

Moreover, the routes of the two carriages were completely different.

"One is heading north, and the other is heading south."

Su Yun whispered, "The general direction of the south, besides the Star Dou Great Forest, there are only the Star Luo Empire and the Spirit City."

"The direction to the north is the Frozen Forest."

In fact, Su Yun omitted one sentence.

That is, the Haotian Sect is three hundred miles east of Tian Dou City.

In terms of their current route, the direction is also south.

The probability is that the carriage heading south is most likely going to the Haotian Sect.

And the carriage heading north might be a decoy.

"Who is in those two carriages?" Chrysanthemum Douluo was puzzled.

Tang Hao and the others took advantage of the time when Su Yun and the others were not paying attention to switch carriages.

So at this moment, they also didn't know who was in the two carriages.

"We can't split up now."

Ghost Douluo listened to Su Yun's analysis and said indifferently, "After such a long time, Tang Hao's injuries should have recovered almost completely."

"With my strength and the strength of Yueguan, if it's just one-on-one, it's almost impossible to defeat Tang Hao in terms of combat power."

Ghost Douluo was very clear about his and his friend's strengths.

The Haotian Hammer is the number one martial soul in the world.

And Tang Hao is a genius that only appears once in a hundred years in the Haotian Sect, inheriting the only title of Haotian Titled Douluo in the Haotian Sect.

You have to know that the previous Haotian Titled Douluo of the Haotian Sect was as famous as Qian Daoliu, the Supreme Pontiff of the Martial Soul Hall!

Being able to inherit this title is enough to show Tang Hao's strength.

"We must make a choice now, whether to follow the carriage heading to an unknown direction, or the carriage heading south," Ghost Douluo's gaze fell on Chrysanthemum Douluo, indicating that the latter should make a decision.

Upon hearing this, both Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo were momentarily at a loss.

The first half of the Old Ghost's statement was correct.

They couldn't split up now.

To deal with Tang Hao, the two of them had to be present at the same time to constrain him.

But now, there was also a Soul Douluo Tai Tan from the Strength Clan in Tang Hao's carriage.

He was the former clan chief of the Strength Clan of the Haotian Sect.

Although he was only at the level of a Soul Douluo, his true strength was beyond that of an ordinary Soul Douluo.

At the moment, they also had to protect Su Yun and Hu Liena, and without the two Titled Douluo assigned to them by Qianrenxue, they didn't dare to fight with ease.

"Let's go south," Su Yun suddenly spoke up.

The two Titled Douluo and Hu Liena and Zhu Zhuqing all turned their eyes to him.

"Why?" Chrysanthemum Douluo asked.

Su Yun said, "I just want to take a gamble. After all, the north is the Frozen Forest, not suitable for human habitation."

"If I were from the Haotian Sect and wanted to survive, I would try to hide my people in a place where they could develop, rather than an extreme environment like that."

"Moreover, the environment of the Frozen Forest is not suitable for the disciples of the Haotian Sect to cultivate and accumulate strength."

"Furthermore, since the Haotian Sect was suppressed by our Martial Soul Hall, their disciples and clan members must be eager to counterattack at any time."

"The location of the Frozen Forest is too remote, even farther from our Martial Soul City."

"If I were the clan chief of the Haotian Sect, I would definitely choose a place suitable for cultivation, self-sufficiency, relatively suitable environment, and closed-off information."

"Therefore, I suspect that the person in the carriage heading south is probably Tang Hao and Tang San."

After Su Yun finished speaking, Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo felt that there was some truth to his words.

"When in doubt, go with your gut. Since you put it that way, we'll trust you this once, kid," Chrysanthemum Douluo said decisively.

With that, Chrysanthemum Douluo didn't hesitate anymore and instructed the carriage driver to follow the carriage heading south.

Several days passed quietly.

Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo, who had been following the carriage, gradually noticed that their route seemed to be heading towards the direction of Martial Soul City.

"The direction of Martial Soul City?"

"Who could be in the carriage?" Chrysanthemum Douluo was puzzled.

He couldn't imagine that the people in the carriage ahead were actually heading towards Martial Soul City!

Could it be that the Haotian Sect was playing games in the dark?

Did they deliberately place the Haotian Sect's hiding place near Martial Soul City?

As Su Yun saw them gradually approaching Martial Soul City, he felt that his inner conjecture was becoming more and more obvious.

Perhaps the person in the carriage was really Yu Xiaogang?

"Old Ghost, go and investigate whether the person in the carriage is Tang Hao's group."

Chrysanthemum Douluo's face was serious. "I suspect they might have anticipated our tracking and deliberately arranged a scapegoat in the carriage."

The so-called scapegoat was naturally someone used to mislead them in the wrong direction at the cost of their life.

"Okay."

Seeing that they were only a few hundred miles away from Martial Soul City, Ghost Douluo's figure quickly turned into a shadow, intending to go and find out the truth.

"If the person inside isn't Tang Hao, then we'll just take them down," Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at the distant carriage, his eyes flashing from time to time.

He wanted to see who dared to play tricks on them like this.

Immediately, Ghost Douluo's figure moved swiftly, and in just a few minutes, he caught up with the carriage at the end.

However, at the moment he approached, a powerful killing intent suddenly spread from inside the carriage!

Instantly enveloping him!

"Not good!"

"Hahaha!"

"Just as I expected!"

"Martial Soul Hall! You've finally caught up!"

Laughter suddenly erupted from inside the carriage, and the next moment, a figure leaped out from behind the carriage curtain, rushing towards Ghost Douluo!

"Puny ghost! Die!"

"Martial Soul Possession!"

Seeing the figure and hearing the familiar arrogant voice, Ghost Douluo roared, "Tang Hao! It's you?!"

Ghost Douluo never expected that instead of accompanying his precious son, Tang Hao would use himself as bait to lure them!

"Damn it! I've long since discovered you bunch of Martial Soul Hall scum!"

"Today is the day you all perish!"

Ghost Douluo's face turned cold:

"Just you?!"

"Martial Soul Possession!"

(The end of this chapter)

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

9