Chapter 168: Tang Hao’s Confidence! Qian Dao Liu Appears, Overthrown with a Palm!
383 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 168: Tang Hao's Confidence! Qian Dao Liu Appears, Overthrown with a Palm!

Seizing the moment as Yue Guan was speaking, Tang Hao immediately activated his Martial Soul Possession and slammed down with a hammer.

However, Gui Mei, with her own Martial Soul Possession, transformed into a ghostly figure.

At this moment, Gui Mei entered a state of emptiness.

In other words, she was equivalent to having no physical form at the moment.

Not only did she gain a significant increase in speed, but she also became immune to physical attacks.

With just this advantage, she could contend with Tang Hao.

"Tang Hao! It's really you!"

The next moment after Tang Hao's attack missed, Yue Guan had already appeared in front of him.

Without mercy, Yue Guan summoned her Martial Soul, Qirong Tongtian Chrysanthemum, in an instant!

"Seventh Soul Skill! Martial Soul Possession!"

Under Yue Guan's stern shout, golden chrysanthemums gathered in the air!

"Fifth Soul Skill! Shadow Abyss Hand!"

Taking advantage of Tang Hao's attention being drawn by Yue Guan, Gui Mei took the opportunity to directly use her fifth soul skill.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

Instantly, her dark soul power condensed into a huge black pool in mid-air. The bottom of the pool was invisible, and the next moment, countless black ghost hands emerged from it, attempting to control Tang Hao.

However, Tang Hao's strength was formidable. With just the first soul skill, he simply shook the void with a hammer, instantly dissipating Gui Mei's fifth soul skill with terrifying soul power fluctuations.

"Is that all you've got? Little ghost?" Tang Hao sneered.

"Of course not!"

Yue Guan shouted loudly, "Tang Hao, since you dare to appear alone here, then you shall stay here today!"

With that, Yue Guan shouted again, "Eighth Soul Skill! Radiance of a Thousand Miles!"

Boom!

An infinite soul power erupted from the Qirong Tongtian Chrysanthemum on Yue Guan's body, condensing into a huge sphere of light in front of her. Then, she pointed it towards Tang Hao from a distance.

Bang!

The sphere of light instantly turned into a strong beam of light, shooting towards Tang Hao at a speed imperceptible to ordinary people!

"Just an Eighth Soul Skill? You underestimate me too much!" Although Tang Hao looked down on Yue Guan for directly using his eighth soul skill, he knew that Yue Guan, being a level ninety-six soul master, had a soul power level one level higher than his own. How could he possibly be careless?

"Killing God Domain!"

"Haotian Nine Extremes!"

Tang Hao became like a god of death, and the aura of death around him suddenly increased to a suffocating level.

Then, he raised the huge Haotian Hammer in his hand towards Yue Guan mercilessly.

That hammer seemed capable of smashing a mountain into pieces!

If it hit Yue Guan, even with the enhancement from the Qirong Tongtian Chrysanthemum, he wouldn't be able to withstand it!

"Yue Guan, die!"

Boom!

As Tang Hao saw his hammer hitting Yue Guan squarely, excitement immediately flashed in his eyes.

This hammer blow, even his big brother couldn't withstand it, let alone a small character like Yue Guan.

At this moment, the latter must have already been severely injured with her internal organs damaged by him!

However, just as Tang Hao was feeling triumphant, countless golden lights suddenly burst out from under his eyelids.

Before he could react, a familiar and surprising voice suddenly sounded:

"Ninth Soul Skill! Withered Chrysanthemum, Wounds Everywhere, Hearts Broken When Flowers Fall!"

Not good!

I've been careless!

Tang Hao heard that Yue Guan hadn't been injured, but instead still had the strength to use her ninth soul skill, and quickly tried to escape from the scene.

Unfortunately, Gui Mei, who had been waiting on the sidelines for a long time, wouldn't give him the chance.

"Ninth Soul Skill! Hellish Wraiths!"

Countless ghost hands emerged from the void again!

At this moment, their speed was even faster than the previous fifth soul skill by hundreds of times!

In almost an instant, they locked Tang Hao in the middle, giving him no chance to escape!

At this moment, as long as Yue Guan's ninth soul skill attacked this area, even if Tang Hao was powerful, he would be seriously injured!

"Lock him down!"

Gui Mei's eyes turned cold, and she squeezed her hand.

The ghost hands that had trapped Tang Hao in a small area now began to bind his hands, feet, and even his body like black ropes.

However, even though he was in a dire situation, Tang Hao remained calm. He suddenly stomped on the void with his left foot, causing an endless wave of soul power fluctuations, almost dispersing Gui Mei's ninth soul skill.

Seeing this, Gui Mei quickly increased her soul power output to continue trapping Tang Hao.

Tang Hao sneered, "Do you think you can kill me with just this?"

"Today, I'll let you see what a true Haotian Douluo is!"

In an instant, Tang Hao grasped the right arm of the Haotian Hammer, his muscles tensed and bulging. The black light emitted from his Martial Soul seemed to merge him and the Haotian Hammer into one.

The next moment, the muscles of his calves suddenly bulged, tearing the fabric of his pants.

The Haotian Hammer in his hand was silently thrown out!

Yes!

As if absorbing all the surrounding sound, when the Haotian Hammer was thrown out, it seemed to merge with the heavens and the earth, silent and noiseless.

However, anyone could perceive the immense power contained within it!

Boom!

When the Haotian Hammer touched Gui Mei's ninth soul skill, a terrifying explosion finally occurred.

Boom boom boom!

Countless ghost hands trembled wildly, as if they were about to collapse at any moment.

"Lock him down!"

"Old Chrysanthemum! Are you alright?"

Gui Mei exerted all her soul power to lock down Tang Hao with her ninth soul skill while calling for Yue Guan's attack to follow up.

"I'm fine!"

Just as Yue Guan's voice fell, Tang Hao's attack finally shattered Ghost Douluo's ninth soul skill directly!

But what followed was Yue Guan's ninth soul skill!

Boom!

The collision between the Haotian Hammer and the Qirong Tongtian Chrysanthemum erupted into dazzling fireworks in the air.

The rolling shockwaves of soul power shattered the clouds in the sky into pieces.

"Damn it! Why is this guy still so powerful despite being heavily injured?" Yue Guan's expression changed when he saw that neither him nor Ghost Douluo's ninth soul skills could take down Tang Hao.

Boom!

Tang Hao's Haotian Hammer finally intercepted Yue Guan's ninth soul skill.

The next moment, the Haotian Hammer rebounded and flew back into Tang Hao's hand.

Tang Hao smirked.

When it came to battle, he could easily handle both Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo as long as they didn't use the martial soul fusion technique they used that day.

If his body were fully restored, he could even defeat one of them on the spot!

"Old Ghost, what do we do now?" Yue Guan flew to Ghost Douluo's side, looking at Tang Hao with an unfriendly expression, asking Gui Mei.

"With our combined strength, we can't take down Tang Hao. This guy, truly worthy of being the one who survived being chased by the Grand Worship back then," Gui Mei's words made Yue Guan somewhat annoyed.

"Praising this guy now is useless. We must find a way to deal with him," Yue Guan said. "Otherwise, I can see that he wants to deal with us."

Tang Hao saw that Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo suddenly stopped, seemingly sensing their intentions.

However, his target was not the two Douluos in front of him, but he immediately locked his gaze on the carriage below where Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo were sitting.

Inside, Su Yun must be there!

Taking down either of the two Titled Douluos would be a significant expenditure for him.

But taking down Su Yun would be a piece of cake.

Tang Hao wasn't a fool.

Between the two options, he naturally chose the latter.

Immediately, he turned into a black shadow and flew straight towards the carriage where Su Yun was!

"Not good!"

Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo, seeing Tang Hao's actions, instantly realized his intentions!

"Stop him!"

Ghost Douluo shouted loudly!

Su Yun and Hulina inside the carriage were both disciples of His Holiness, the Pope!

If they fell into Tang Hao's hands, the consequences would be unimaginable!

"Hahaha! Too late! Get out of my way!"

Tang Hao laughed loudly as he flew towards the carriage where Su Yun was, while using the momentum in the air to throw the Haotian Hammer towards Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo, slowing down their speed.

Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo immediately used their soul skills to evade and block.

However, their speed slowed down instantly!

"Come to me!" Tang Hao's excitement grew as he saw Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo being blocked by him!

As long as he grasped Su Yun, he would hold the lives of the two before him.

To ensure the safety of Su Yun, the peerless genius of the Martial Soul Hall, they would definitely not dare to act recklessly against him.

Seeing Tang Hao getting closer and closer to the carriage, the eyes of Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo became redder and redder!

However!

Just as Tang Hao was about to touch the carriage, a wave of soul power filled with endless brilliance suddenly converged from all directions, surrounding Tang Hao.

Hissβ€”

Tang Hao felt the familiar yet unfamiliar soul power appearing, and his whole body's hair stood on end!

He dared not be arrogant. The Haotian Hammer in his hand had already turned into a spiral storm, and the soul power storm containing killing intent, assisted by his strength, suddenly blasted open a gap in the surrounding light.

Tang Hao instantly passed through the gap and left the encirclement of light.

However, before he could catch his breath.

Another palm made of condensed light descended from the sky and ruthlessly slapped him.

"Puff!"

Tang Hao didn't even perceive the speed of that attack and was instantly knocked over like a cannonball.

He was slammed to the ground like a cannonball!

The ground shook instantly!

As he sensed the familiar aura and saw the newcomer.

The eyes of Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo widened like copper bells!

In the distance, a handsome middle-aged man in his thirties stood in the void, with six white angel wings flapping behind him.

Around him, there was a trace of soul power that they couldn't perceive.

This was enough to show that the newcomer had mastered soul power to the point of being able to manipulate it freely.

On the continent, those who could do this were definitely rare!

"Grand Worship!"

"It's actually the Grand Worship!"

Below.

Feeling the intense killing intent of Tang Hao disappear, Su Yun and the others crawled out of the carriage.

Immediately, they saw the person they had never seen before but was the most mysterious in the Martial Soul Hall.

Qian Dao Liu!

🌟 Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! 🌟

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

πŸ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

πŸ’¬ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

πŸ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

9