Chapter 2: Tang San’s Past.mp4
607 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Tang San's Past.mp4 

System?

Host?

What is that?
And...

Where is this?
How did I get here?

Didn't I already sacrifice myself to Ah Hao?

"Where is this?"

"Who are you again?"

"Why am I here?"

Awakening, Ah Yin's beautiful eyes carried a trace of vigilance as she surveyed the dark space around her.

But suddenly, she found that the voice just now seemed to come from her own mind.

"I don't have a name; my professional term is the system."

"You can consider me as a tool to help you."

"As for where you are..."

The system was silent for a moment and finally spoke, "This is the Martial Soul space within Su Yun's body."

"And your original form, the Blue Silver Emperor, has now become Su Yun's Martial Soul."

What?!!!

Ah Yin's pupils contracted.

"It's impossible!"

"I clearly sacrificed myself to Ah Hao. I've been dead for a long time!"

"How could I become someone else's Martial Soul?!"

"This is impossible!"

Ah Yin kept shaking her head.

She refused to believe that she had become someone else's Martial Soul.

"Fate dictates it."

"In this world, there are things that cannot be explained by common sense."

"Like you becoming the Martial Soul of this boy, and you becoming my host."

"Even if you don't believe it, it is a fact."

The system replied calmly.

There was no hint of emotion in its tone.

Faced with the system's indifferent tone, Ah Yin fell silent for a long time.

The air between the two seemed to solidify.

After a while, Ah Yin finally spoke, "Are you a god?"

Her predecessor was the hundred-thousand-year soul beast, the Blue Silver Emperor.

When she chose to take human form, it was naturally to cultivate her soul power to the hundredth level.

Even surpassing the hundredth level!
It was said that once soul power surpassed the hundredth level, one could live forever and become a divine existence.

"No, I am not what you call a god."

"My birth comes from an unknown force that I cannot fathom. Perhaps the source of that force is what you call a god."

"My existence is to assist people with strong desires and fulfill their wishes."
"And you are the first person I've encountered."

The system's tone remained calm.

Wishes?

Seemingly triggered by this word, Ah Yin's expression suddenly changed.

She hurriedly asked, "Do you know what time it is now?"

"My husband, Ah Hao, and my child, are they still alive?"

"Have they been captured by the Martial Soul Hall?"

Ah Yin sacrificed herself voluntarily to protect her husband Tang Hao and their newborn child from the harm of the Martial Soul Hall.

For her, her husband and child were more important than her own life!

"Calculating the time, it has been six years since the time of your death."

"Your husband Tang Hao and your child Tang San are still alive, and they have not been captured by the Martial Soul Hall."

"Coincidentally, like Su Yun, they also live in a village."

"Today, Tang San, like Su Yun, awakened the Martial Soul Blue Silver Grass with innate full soul power."

After a brief silence, the system replied calmly.

"Really?!"

"My child... Tang San."

Ah Yin's eyes moistened, revealing an indescribable tenderness.

She smiled and murmured, "That's wonderful."

Ah Hao didn't die.

The child didn't die either.

Moreover, he awakened the Martial Soul Blue Silver Grass.

This was the best news for her.

"They are still alive."

"However, if you want to acknowledge them, it is currently impossible."

The system's tone was cold.

"Why?"

Ah Yin's smile froze, and she suddenly looked up.

"Because your current state can only have your soul consciousness attached to Su Yun's Martial Soul. Besides Su Yun, no one else can see you."

"Even you can't communicate with them."

With these words from the system, Ah Yin fell silent again.

After a long time, she finally spoke, "Then... can you help me?"

"Of course, my existence is to assist you."

Ah Yin asked, "What should I do then?"

The system said, "After your soul was sacrificed, it separated from your original body and drifted in the world."

"When Su Yun awakened the Martial Soul Blue Silver Emperor, your soul was attracted by him and, through a fortuitous coincidence, merged with it, allowing you to regain consciousness."
"If you want to restore your human form, there are only two ways."

"The first way is to find the grass seeds you left behind after your death and grow them."

"Then, search for hidden realms and gather a large number of heavenly materials and earthly treasures to catalyze their rapid growth."

"When the time is right, if your soul power is strong enough, you might be able to quickly restore the strength of a hundred thousand-year soul beast and transform back into a human."

Upon hearing the first method from the system, Ah Yin nodded slightly. However, she then shook her head, frowning.

Leaving aside the difficulty of finding the grass seeds she left behind, the collection of hidden realms and heavenly materials and earthly treasures was an extremely challenging task in itself. Objects referred to as hidden realms and heavenly materials and earthly treasures were inherently rare. How could they be collected in large quantities?

"What about the second method?"

Ah Yin asked.

"Let Su Yun's soul power reach level 100, let him break through the hundredth level barrier, and ascend to become a god."

"For him, who has become a god, the probability of restoring your body, reshaping yourself, is much higher than the first method."

The system replied.

Su Yun?

Ah Yin suddenly remembered that she had become the Martial Soul of this young boy.

"Why him?"

Ah Yin was puzzled.

"Because now you and he are like two locusts on the same rope."

"If he is strong, it's equivalent to you being strong, and vice versa."

"As his Martial Soul, when his soul power level increases, the strength of your soul and the Martial Soul itself will also increase."

"This will greatly benefit your future recovery."

"Similarly, your strength will make his combat power stronger, which will be more advantageous for future cultivation."

"Of course, you can choose to hide your soul power, never let him know of your existence."

"Don't worry, with my presence, he will never be able to discover you."

After the system presented these two methods, Ah Yin fell into contemplation.

The first method was the fastest way for her to recover because her grass seeds were definitely in the hands of her husband, Tang Hao. However, she was unable to communicate with Tang Hao at the moment, let alone know where to start.

Even if she told her story to Su Yun and asked him to help convey a message, would Tang Hao believe the words of a six-year-old child? Few people would take a child's words seriously.

After careful consideration, Ah Yin felt that the second method proposed by the system was more suitable for her current situation.

"Then how can I help him?"

Ah Yin's response indicated that she wanted to choose the second method—to help Su Yun become a god.

"You can teach him various knowledge about the Blue Silver Emperor, guide him in soul skills and Martial Soul cultivation, and help him obtain soul rings."

"At the same time, I will also release system missions. As long as you can complete the missions, you will receive rewards."

Missions?

Rewards?

Just as Ah Yin was puzzled about what the missions and rewards were, the familiar system voice suddenly sounded in her ears.

"Ding! You have completed the novice task—dialogue with the system."

"Ding! Congratulations, you have obtained the permanent skill—[Soul Projection]."

"Ding! Congratulations, you have received the novice gift pack—[Tang San's Past.mp4]*1."

24