Chapter 7: Plan to seize Ah Yin Early
589 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: Plan to seize Ah Yin Early

As Tang San, practicing the Tang Sect techniques as usual, would never have anticipated this.

The identity he had hidden for many years was unexpectedly exposed by Tang San's original mother, Ah Yin.

Tang San wouldn't have expected it either.

It was because his identity was exposed.

This led to a situation within his body.

Despite having the bloodline of the previous Blue Silver Emperor, his martial soul, the Blue Silver Grass, no longer had the possibility of evolving into the Blue Silver Emperor!

Ah Yin stared at 'Tang San' and swore silently in her heart.

She would never let the 'Tang San' before her obtain the Blue Silver Emperor!

So, after giving the scoundrel who had invaded her child's body a dark look, Ah Yin retraced her steps and returned to Su Yun's side.

Seeing Ah Yin return, Su Yun was just about to get up and inquire about the situation, but he was suddenly stopped by Ah Yin.

Su Yun was a bit puzzled by this, but he maintained the posture he had just used to absorb energy from the Blue Silver Grass and continued to replenish his strength.

At the same time, Su Yun keenly sensed that Ah Yin's emotions seemed a bit off.

What's going on?

Could it be that Ah Yin felt sorry for Tang San's frail appearance?

It wasn't entirely impossible.

Tang San's small body did give the impression that even a gust of wind could blow him away.

However, just as Su Yun speculated on the reasons for Ah Yin's low mood, Ah Yin suddenly spoke up.

"Little Su Yun, actually, I have something important to tell you."

Ah Yin stared at Su Yun, her eyes revealing a touch of determination.

"Really? Something important?"

"What is it?"

Su Yun's gaze also became somewhat serious.

If Ah Yin was stating that something was important, it definitely wasn't trivial!

Seeing Su Yun's earnest gaze, Ah Yin took a deep breath.

She needed to calm her turbulent emotions at this moment.

After a while, Ah Yin finally locked eyes with Su Yun.

She slowly spoke, "Actually..."

"The Tang San on the mountaintop is not my child."

Boom! Ah Yin's words were calm.

It was merely a statement.

However, her words were like a thunderbolt that resounded through Su Yun's ears!

And it directly left Su Yun dumbfounded.

Not.

I haven't hinted at it yet?

How can you be so sure that the Tang San on the mountain is not your child?

Su Yun was dumbfounded.

This plot doesn't make sense, right?

Isn't it deviating from the usual storyline?

"Little Su Yun, I know your mind must be in confusion right now, but don't panic. Listen to me slowly explain to you."

"That 'Tang San' on the mountain, although his body is that of my child, his soul is not my child's soul."

"My real child actually died in a battle six years ago."

"And now, this 'Tang San,' his soul is actually from another world."

"The original owner of this soul is also named Tang San. He comes from a place called Tang Sect."

"People from that place not only practice various peculiar techniques from the Profound Heaven Treasure Record but also craft weapons called hidden weapons that don't seem like the work of good people."

Following this, Ah Yin spoke again.

But it left Su Yun completely bewildered.

Ah Yin, You couldn't have read the original, could you?

You know about Tang San coming from Tang Sect, even about the XuanTian Treasure Record and hidden weapons. You must be cheating.

"How can this be?"

"Impossible."

"How could something like this happen in the world?"

Su Yun still displayed a look of incomprehension.

In fact, this kind of lack of understanding was normal for everyone on the Douluo Continent.

A soul occupying someone else's body.

This kind of thing can be said to be unheard of and unseen.

Even in storytelling, no one in the entire Douluo Continent dared to weave such a tale.

"By the way, big sister, how do you know about the past of that Tang San?"

Su Yun asked.

He wanted to understand how Ah Yin learned about Tang San's past life.

"Because, after becoming your martial soul, I bound to something called a system."

"All these things were told to me by it."

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

The moment the word 'system' appeared, Su Yun was completely dumbfounded.

What?

What is this?

Didn't they say that time travelers must have a golden finger?

All those online novels are deceiving people!

Clearly, I came first!

Why is the system bound to Silver Mom?!

At this moment, Su Yun silently roared in his heart.

Because Su Yun's expression on his face looked like he had no idea what the system was.

Ah Yin had to spend some effort to explain to Su Yun the meaning of the system.

Before long, Su Yun finally "understood" what a system was.

"So, little Su Yun, I'm asking you, can you help me transform into a human form?"

"I want to avenge my dead child!"

Ah Yin's tone was very firm.

Clearly, her hatred for 'Tang San' was not insignificant.

Su Yun also didn't anticipate that his goal had already been achieved without him doing anything.

So, in response to Ah Yin's request, Su Yun nodded and said:

"Yeah! I will definitely practice hard in the future, striving to turn Ah Yin back into a human as soon as possible!"

In fact, to transform Ah Yin into a human form as soon as possible, the system had already provided the optimal solution. It was the first method the system had given to Ah Yin, and it was also the method Tang San used in the original work. That is, using the unique realm of the Ice and Fire Yin Yang Eyes!

Ah Yin was unaware of the existence of the miraculous place called the Ice and Fire Yin Yang Eyes in this world, so she didn't mention the first method to Su Yun.

But Su Yun had already formulated a plan in his mind.

To obtain the Ice and Fire Yin Yang Eyes, he had to establish a good relationship with Dugu Bo.

And to establish a good relationship with Dugu Bo, he couldn't avoid Dugu Yan's involvement.

As long as he could cure the poison on Dugu Bo and his grandson, turning Ah Yin into a human form at an early date wouldn't be difficult for Su Yun.

As for the method of detoxification, as someone who had read the original work, Su Yun already had the answer in his mind.

Upon hearing Su Yun's words, Ah Yin's face once again revealed a smile.

Ah Yin was very happy.

It was touching that the person she considered her own would be so willing to go to such lengths to help her.

Regarding Su Yun's previous address of "Sister Yin," Ah Yin did not choose to deny it.

"By the way, Sister Yin, does Uncle Tang know that the bad Tang San above is fake?"

Su Yun suddenly asked.

"I don't know."

Ah Yin shook her head slightly.

After all, it was her own child. Parents tend to have a certain filter when looking at their children.

If it weren't for the system's reminder, Ah Yin wouldn't have thought that her child had long become someone else.

"Do we need to remind Uncle Tang?"

"If this bad Tang San wants to do something bad to Uncle Tang..."

Su Yun was about to continue speaking, but he saw Ah Yin smiling and shaking her head.

"It's okay, no one can harm Uncle Tang."

Ah Yin's voice was gentle.

As a wife, Ah Yin was well aware of the strength of her husband, Tang Hao, the former Title Douluo!

Even though he may be decadent now, he was not someone that the fake Tang San on the mountaintop could harm.

"Okay, Su Yun, I will guide you in cultivating your Blue Silver Grass in the future, how about that?"

Ah Yin suddenly asked.

"Really?"

Upon hearing this, Su Yun immediately showed a happy expression.

Who was Ah Yin?

She was the former Blue Silver Emperor!

In the entire Douluo Continent, who else had a deeper understanding of the cultivation of Blue Silver Grass than Ah Yin?

Apart from Ah Yin, could it be some Master surnamed Yu?

"Of course."

Ah Yin smiled and said, "In the future, if you don't understand anything, just ask me."

"And the system also said that as long as we can complete tasks, it will reward us."

"Maybe by then, those rewards might also help with your cultivation in other ways."

Upon hearing this, Su Yun immediately clapped his hands in excitement.

At the same time, tears of warmth flowed in his heart.

Great!

The system is indeed leaning towards me.

Su Yun secretly made up his mind.

He must strive to practice hard, aiming to break through the hundredth level of soul power.

Capture Ah Yin!

(This chapter is complete.)

check out my patreon to read 20 chapters ahead. well i ask for your support as i will do my best to deliver good content to you.

25