Chapter 11: Master, Aren’t You a Freeloading Guest? 
463 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: Master, Aren't You a Freeloading Guest? 

"What?!"

"Su Yun actually awakened a twin martial soul?!"

After hearing Yu Xiaogang's words, Tang San immediately turned his head to look at Su Yun.

At this moment, Tang San remembered that Su Yun's situation was exactly like his.

Both of them possessed Blue Silver Grass with innate full soul power.

According to the teacher's theory, Su Yun must also have another martial soul!

At this point, Tang San had already regarded Yu Xiaogang as his teacher in his heart.

So, Tang San took a step back, increasing the distance between himself and the Master.

Then, he knelt down on both knees and respectfully kowtowed three times to the Master.

"Master!"

Tang San respectfully shouted, "Please accept me as your disciple."

The Master turned around, seeing Tang San paying such a great courtesy, a very satisfied smile appeared on his face.

He immediately bent down to pull Tang San up:

"Silly kid, why do you have to kowtow to become a disciple? Don't you know this is a courtesy only for emperors and parents? Just bowing is enough."

Although he said so, the Master was extremely pleased in his heart.

Being able to have a twin martial soul owner bow to him as a teacher was enough to prove that Tang San had realized the importance of his theory.

A person with discerning eyes.

For decades, there was only this child Tang San.

It's sad.

A group of soul masters who had lived for decades.

Their insight was not even as good as that of a six-year-old child.

Yu Xiaogang made up his mind.

He must train Tang San into the strongest soul master in the world!

Tang San, being a disciple of the Tang Sect, understood the importance of etiquette.

After listening to Yu Xiaogang's words, he shook his head in denial and said with utmost seriousness:

"One day as a teacher, a lifetime as a father."

"You are my father, and you deserve my kneeling."

"Good! Good! Good!"

The Master was moved and looked at Tang San, calling out three 'goods' in a row.

"One day as a teacher, a lifetime as a father."

"Little San, I didn't misjudge you."

As for Su Yun standing on the side.

When he witnessed the scene from the original work happening in front of him.

He couldn't help but feel a bit disgusted.

First of all.

The Master's theory was wrong from the beginning.

The main reason why Tang San had innate full soul power was his Xuan Tian Gong.

Secondly, there was also the influence of Clear Sky Hammer.

The Blue Silver Grass at that time, although it had not evolved into Blue Silver Emperor, had some differences in quality compared to ordinary Blue Silver Grass.

The Master didn't even bother to look, just assuming that Tang San's Blue Silver Grass was ordinary.

It could only be said that he had blind confidence in his theory.

Or maybe, he didn't even know about the existence of Blue Silver Emperor.

Perhaps the Master, like many other soul masters on the continent, thought that Blue Silver Grass could only be the most common weed.

As for this touching scene of fatherly love and filial piety.

Su Yun could only roll his eyes again in his heart.

"Xiaogang, you almost fell into the 'path of death,' you know?"

"If it weren't for your ability to outwit even a great swindler, coupled with Tang San's limited imaginative capacity, I estimate you wouldn't have lasted a day before being assassinated for having the 'path of death.'"

"After all, your strength is not even comparable to an ordinary strong man."

While Su Yun was feeling speechless in his heart, Yu Xiaogang had already pulled up Tang San's small hand and looked towards Su Yun with a confident smile.

"How about it, Su Yun?"

"Was I right?"

"If you want to be my disciple, I'm willing to accept you as my student."

"I know you and Tang San are from the same village; it's not bad for you two to be brothers in apprenticeship."

Although Su Yun's impression of him wasn't great just now, Yu Xiaogang thought that Su Yun was still just a child and deserved another chance.

Otherwise, letting an ordinary person guide someone with a twin martial soul would be truly wasteful!

He must guide Su Yun and Tang San's cultivation.

Perhaps, before long, he could rely on his excellent theory to guide two Title Douluos with twin martial souls!

When that day comes, people will truly recognize the value of his theory!

After Yu Xiaogang finished speaking, Tang San also stepped forward.

He looked at Su Yun, and his expression was very serious:

"Su Yun, I think what the teacher said is right."

"Opportunities like this shouldn't be missed."

"Losing such a good teacher, you will definitely regret it."

When Tang San was still a disciple of the Tang Sect, he couldn't receive a good teacher and guidance because he was just an orphan taken in by the Tang Sect.

This was also what prompted him to secretly learn the Xuan Tian Record at the age of nine.

Now, with a good teacher like Yu Xiaogang in front of him, how could he not cherish this opportunity?

Similarly, Su Yun and he came from the same village.

Although the two of them didn't talk much, he also hoped that Su Yun could cherish this chance.

After hearing their words, Yu Xiaogang nodded slightly.

However.

Listening to what they said, Su Yun just glanced at Tang San and then looked at Yu Xiaogang.

However, the expression on his face did not show the shock and admiration that Yu Xiaogang expected.

On Su Yun's face, there was instead a calm and frowning expression.

He shook his head and said:

"Master, although I don't know whether your theories are right or wrong."

"But I can tell you clearly that I don't have a twin martial soul."

"My martial soul is only one, and that is Blue Silver Grass."

"Su Yun answered calmly.

Su Yun was not a fool; naturally, he wouldn't voluntarily reveal the fact that he possessed the Blue Silver Emperor.

After all, in this world, only those at the pinnacle of the soul master pyramid were aware of the Blue Silver Emperor.

"What?!"

"You haven't awakened a twin martial soul?!"

"This is impossible!"

Upon hearing Su Yun's response, Master's brows furrowed, and a hint of fluctuation appeared in his eyes.

However, he immediately shook his head in denial.

Impossible!

His theory was deduced from data, combined with knowledge from the Martial Soul Hall; it couldn't be wrong!

Moreover, Tang San's performance just now had already proven that his theory was correct.

And Su Yun's martial soul, like Tang San's, was Blue Silver Grass. How could he not have awakened a twin martial soul?

Suddenly, as if realizing something, a smile appeared on Yu Xiaogang's face, originally filled with disbelief.

He looked at Su Yun, gently shaking his head and said:

"Su Yun, learning to hide your strength is indeed a good thing."

"But, I am a teacher at the academy, and you don't need to hide anything from me."

"Only through honesty can I provide you with the best teaching guidance."

Yu Xiaogang believed that Su Yun was probably a child with a high level of alertness.

So, he didn't trust him and was unwilling to reveal the fact that he possessed a twin martial soul.

After this little guidance, he should understand his good intentions.

On the side, Tang San, after hearing Yu Xiaogang's words, immediately 'realized.'

Teacher just said that on the entire continent, there were only two people with twin martial souls before him and Su Yun.

This was enough to prove the rarity and preciousness of twin martial souls.

Innocent people are not guilty, but those who hold rare things are.

Indeed, a young soul master should not easily reveal the fact that he possesses a twin martial soul.

It's no wonder Su Yun wanted to conceal it.

Fortunately, he encountered a teacher as the first person to discover his identity as a twin martial soul.

Otherwise, if he encountered someone with malicious intentions towards his twin martial soul, with his current strength, he would probably have little room for resistance.

"But Master, didn't you just say you were just a freeloader in the academy, enjoying free meals and accommodation?"

Su Yun blinked suddenly, looking at Yu Xiaogang as if he were very puzzled:

"When did you become a teacher again?"

(End of this chapter)

21