1.11: ❤️Erin
1.8k 8 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite the heavy amount of sappy romance in her stories, Erin did not believe in love at first sight. Sure, there’d been women she was immediately attracted to upon meeting them, but it wasn’t like she was ready to get down on one knee and propose to some random chick she’d just met. She knew all about the stereotypical lesbians who’s entire love life moved at mach 50… hell, one of her good friends met her wife playing a video game and they got married less than a month after meeting each other. Even with all of her queer friends claiming to have found true love, Erin felt like that was something that just wasn’t in the cards.

But here she was, in another world… having fallen completely head-over-heels totally hopelessly completely in love with a woman she had known for less than a full day. She wanted to blame the strange compulsion that drew them together in some inexplicable way for causing the feelings that had consumed her body and soul, but she knew… she -knew- that her love for Drusilia had absolutely nothing to do with her divine powers. So when she gazed into the half-elf’s eyes, her heart pounding in her chest and her cheeks flushed in a way that had nothing to do with her growing arousal, she said the only thing that her brain could form into words.

“Make love to me.”

Like a dam breaking, the two women burst into motion. Erin reached down and tugged at the hem of Drusilia’s tunic but struggled to get a good angle. The blonde growled in irritation and reached down, and tore the rough-spun material from her body as easily one would have torn a piece of wet parchment. Finally freed from the confines of her clothing Erin began kissing from Drusilia’s mouth downwards, as she gently urged the taller woman to lay back against the bedroll. 

The half-elf moaned loudly as Erin’s lips traced a line down to her collarbone, then to the swell of her breast. She ran her fingers through the goddess’s long red hair and gasped sharply as she felt Erin’s lips lock onto the rapidly stiffening bud of her nipple. As Drusilia looked down her body at Erin, her heart melted at the sight of Erin looking back up at her. She ran her other hand down the contours of Erin’s back, down to her perfectly sculpted ass. Erin moaned as her lips moved from one nipple to the other. Her moans soon turned to short, quick gasps of pleasure as Drusilia moved her hand across Erin’s hip, drawing closer and closer towards her inner thighs. As the half-elf’s fingers came into contact with the arousal soaked folds of Erin’s sex, she pulled her head back slightly in confusion. She looked down at Erin who was now chuckling softly and smiling widely. The redhead released the nipple that she had been gently teasing between her teeth and looked up at Drusilia with a naughty look.

“So… When Eronica took over before… I figured out a few tricks when she sort of “tucked” my extra equipment away. Like… It’s definitely still attached to me, it’s just… inside my body, I guess? It’s hard to explain. But… that wasn’t the only trick I figured out I could do. Well… probably do. I’m not 100% sure if I can, but… well… maybe it’s better if I just show you.”

Erin shifted so that she was now laying on a second bedroll next to Drusila and her eyes locked onto the half-elf's as she traced a single finger down from Drusilia’s breasts. Down her extremely muscular abdomen. Down to the small patch of blonde hair that was just above her sex. Just before Erin’s fingertip could run across the top of her clit, she stopped moving. Drusilia was practically panting with desperate need, and as Erin’s finger remained in place, the half-elf cocked her eyebrow at the other woman. Erin smiled widely and motioned with her head towards the blonde’s crotch. 

The muscular woman stared down at the finger that was sitting just below her pubic bone and wondered what Erin was up to. Suddenly it felt like something was pushing out of the depths of her body, in the most intensely pleasurable way possible. She both saw and felt the head of a cock stretch out and fill as it grew in size. After a few seconds it stopped pushing itself out of her and she felt it throb in need. Despite the immense grin on Erin’s face, her eyes were probably just as wide as Drusilia’s. She looked at the massive veiny cock that had sprouted from the half-elf’s crotch and estimated it had to be easily 7 or 8 inches. As the redhead reached out and wrapped her fingers around the fully erect shaft, it felt massive in her hand. Drusilia let out a cry of ecstasy of having Erin’s hand on her cock. Her cock. What a strange thought… Any further thoughts were halted and her mind began to come apart as she felt Erin’s hand start to stroke the enormous shaft up and down. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she had trouble keeping her hips from bucking in the smaller woman’s grasp.

“Oh fuck! Oh gods! Oh realms! That feels so fucking good!”

If the smooth skin of Erin’s palm felt like bliss, when she felt Erin’s soft wet lips wrap around the orgasmically sensitive head of her cock, the feeling was completely transcendent. The second Erin’s tongue ran across the very tip, the last of Drusilia’s control evaporated. White-hot pleasure shot through her. Heat filled her core. Her breath hitched. Every nerve felt like it was firing bursts of ecstacy throughout her entire body. Then… all at once… the most colossal explosion of euphoric climaxes burst forth from her body. The sound of someone screaming in the rapturous throes of orgasm filled the air, and it took Drusilia a few seconds to realize it was her. Stars exploded behind her eyes, her entire body felt like it was soaring through the air, plunging into an eternal sea of pleasure.

She wasn’t sure how long she remained at that peak of ultimate pleasure… it could have been seconds, it could have been centuries… time had lost all meaning in her brain. Until, little by little, the orgasmic high waned and she slowly descended down from the heights she had been taken to. When the starbursts in her vision cleared and she felt it was safe to open her eyes, she slowly opened one, and then the other. Drusilia found herself staring up into the beautiful blue eyes of her lover, and she smiled up at the gorgeous goddess.

“That was… there are no words that can describe how amazing that felt.”

“I could tell. I’m actually a little jealous if I’m being honest…”

“What… what do you mean?”

“When I ‘designed’ your cock in my mind, I pictured it having the same sensitivity as a clit… from what I know of them, most aren’t even remotely that sensitive. But… I will say, I am rather impressed.”

“At just how sensitive it was?”

“Yes… that… and the fact that you’re still fucking rock-hard.”

Drusilia's eyes flicked downward and she saw that the massive rod of flesh that was attached to her was still achingly hard. If anything, it looked even more desperate for relief. It was as if Erin had read her mind, and she watched in stunned silence as the redheaded goddess moved on top of Drusilia so that she was now straddling her legs.

Drusilia bit her lip as the pleasure in her body began to ramp back up. The feel of Erin’s wetness brushed against her sensitive head and she had to fight against every urge in her body that told her to grab the redhead’s hips and bury her length hilt deep within her.

“Do it.”

“Wh-what?”

Do it.”

Was Erin reading her mind? Did it even fucking matter? Drusilia lost all rational thought as she reached down and placed her hands on the small woman’s hips. As she pushed down with a great deal of force, she thrust up at the same time, and both women screamed in ecstatic pleasure as Drusilia’s cock slid completely into Erin’s tight, wet pussy all at once.

After reveling in the feeling of the others’ body for a few seconds (minutes? hours?), Drusilia felt Erin’s hips rock forward, pulling her out, inch by inch, until just the head remained within the warm enveloping wetness. The half-elf looked up into the eyes of the redheaded goddess and in that moment she knew that just as much as she was in love with Erin… Erin was equally in love with her. That realization hit her almost as hard as her recent orgasm, and she took the other woman’s hands in her own, before intertwining their fingers. As Erin rocked her hips back, burying the entirety of Drusilia’s hard length deep within her again, she never broke eye contact with the woman beneath her. As both women’s breathing intensified, Erin gave in to the overwhelming lust she was feeling and she began to ride her lover in earnest. 

Every thrust was met with a gasp of pleasure from Erin. Every squeeze of tightness was met with a moan from Drusilia. Both women lost count of the number of times they had climaxed. It didn’t matter. Everything was done to keep the pair of them soaring through the heights of pleasure without ever coming back down. Drusilia rubbing Erin’s clit in small circles. Erin pinching and twisting the half-elf’s nipples. Erin’s hair being pulled back tightly, forcing her back to arch. As the pair’s frantic rutting slowed to a sweet, slow pace, Erin found herself in Drusilia’s muscular embrace as she slowly rode the half-elf up and down. Her arms were wrapped around the much taller woman, and she relished the feeling of her lover’s cheek against her own. As they both trembled and quivered in each other’s arms, Drusilia whispered softly into Erin’s ear.

“I love you, Erin.”

“And I love you, Drusilia.”

 

 

 

Be sure to feed my dopamine addiction and drop me favorite or a rating! ❤️ 

If you like this and you haven't already, check out my other story How I became the Empress of Hell!

57