1.14: ❤️Girlfriend
1.6k 9 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Drusilia awoke the next morning, her arms instinctively reached out for the woman she had professed her love for. When her hand fell on an empty bedroll, her eyes shot open immediately. As she sat up, the heavy fur blankets fell from her shoulders, exposing her from the waist up. She ignored the rush of cold air against her skin and stood up as much as she could in the small tent, the blankets puddling at her feet. Drusilia stooped under the exit to the heavy canvas tent and she looked around. When her eyes fell on Erin sitting in front of a small campfire, her racing heart slowed and she released the breath she had been holding. She watched the redhead for a moment, who seemed to be talking to… herself? The half-elf pulled on her oversized pants, but felt her cheeks go red as she saw the remains of what was her tunic. Her haste the previous night to undress herself had left the poor garment far beyond repair. After letting out a small sigh, she opted to remain topless as she walked towards the campfire and her… girlfriend?

Was that what they were now? Girlfriends? Was it possible to be girlfriends with a goddess? Drusilia had no idea, but she didn’t much care one way or the other what label she and Erin used. All that mattered is that when Drusilia had told the other woman that she loved her, the gorgeous redhead had said it back without a second’s hesitation. Her heart soared in her chest at everything that had happened and that she really did, in fact, love this woman she had met no more than a day and a half ago. As she drew closer to the smaller woman, she grinned as she realized that Erin had not noticed her coming. Drusilia stood motionless for a moment, listening to what the beautiful goddess was saying to herself.

“It sounds like he got what was coming to him… older siblings can be so mean sometimes.”

Erin laughed softly like someone had said something in response, and she nodded her head.

“Yes. That’s very true. No matter ho- Oh! Good morning, Drusilia!”

The redhead turned suddenly and smiled up at her. The half-elf wasn’t sure how Erin had suddenly noticed her, but figured it was likely something to do with her goddess powers.

“Good morning, Erin… and… whomever you’re talking to.”

“Eronica. Turns out that after I used my goddess powers a bunch, she was… awakened? Hmmm… Yeah, I guess that’s the best word for it.”

Drusilia sat on the large round log next to Erin and smiled as the other woman passed her a plate with a very large piece of cooked meat. The half-elf’s eyebrows shot up as the redhead placed a single finger on the edge of the cold steak. She closed her eyes and her finger glowed slightly. A gentle warmth spread out from her fingertip, and the mouthwatering aroma of cooked venison filled the blonde’s nose.

“Just call me Erin, goddess of the microwave.”

The goddess laughed softly at her own joke and Drusilia cocked her head in confusion. She speared the edge of the venison with the fork that Erin had provided, and used her dagger to cut the juicy steak into bite size pieces. She looked back at Erin, who did her best to explain what a ‘microwave’ was. Drusilia didn’t understand almost anything she was describing, but she nodded along anyways. She loved how excited the redhead got when she was talking about something in detail. After she was about three-quarters of the way through her explanation, she must have realized that the half-elf wasn’t following in the slightest, because she stopped speaking suddenly and stuck her tongue out.

“Sorry. I tend to drone on and on when it's something I find interesting.”

The muscular woman shook her head as she finished wolfing down the rest of her steak eagerly.

“No, don’t apologize, Erin. I like listening to you talk. Also… thank you so much for the food. I’m not sure how I made it through all of yesterday and last night without eating anything. Well… I mean… I guess we were both a bit distracted last night.”

“Oh, is that what you call it? I personally call it fucking my half-elven girlfriend into blissful oblivion.”

The half-elf’s heart leapt into her throat and she immediately blushed a bright shade of red at hearing Erin call Drusilia her girlfriend. She had worried that maybe Erin’s confession of love the night before was something born out of the amazing post-coitus afterglow they had both been basking in. But hearing that from her lips caused feelings of happiness to fill Drusilia’s mind until she had a grin so wide it hurt her face. Drusilia jumped up off the log, and before the smaller woman could react, she scooped up the redheaded goddess in her arms and pulled her into a tight embrace. Erin let out an adorable squeal of delight before she wrapped her arms around the muscular half-elf and pressed her lips against the other woman’s. As the two pulled their faces apart for a brief second, Erin’s face was incredibly flushed and her eyes were half-lidded with lust.

“I will never grow tired of you handling me like that. Can I make a confession?”

Drusilia nodded silently.

“I love women of every size, color, and I guess… species? Anyways… above all else, I love muscular women. Like… A lot. Before your transformation, you were absolutely stunning. Maybe a bit skinny from malnourishment, but still gorgeous as hell. But after your transformation…?”

The redhead bit her lip suggestively, and Drusilia felt Erin’s lower body push against her instinctively. The half-elf felt the blood rush between her legs and suddenly the front of her pants were pressing tightly into Erin’s groin. While she had initially been taken aback by the fact that she had a cock, with how much her girlfriend (Her girlfriend!!!) had loved it, she was quickly warming to it. The thin fabric of her pants and Erin’s dress were the only barriers between them and the penetration that both of them were craving. Erin moaned loudly into Drusilia’s mouth as the muscular woman pulled her into a searing kiss and gently thrust her hips upwards, grinding the head of the half-elf’s cock against her already soaked slit.

 Before her wetness could stain her dress, Erin reached down and pulled the dress up. Drusilia held her slightly away from her body so that Erin could quickly remove the garment. Once it was off, she handed it to the taller woman, who laid it gently down on the log next to her. Drusilia used her free hand to undo her belt and let her pants fall to her ankles, before stepping out of them and pulling Erin back against her. The half-elf gripped the redhead’s pert ass in each of her hands as the small woman draped her arms around her lover’s neck. Inch by agonizing inch, Erin slid down Drusilia’s muscular abdomen until she felt the head of the blonde’s cock spread her outer folds and press against her entrance. Drusilia maintained eye contact with Erin, and the corners of her lips tugged upwards as she gave the redhead a naughty grin. White-hot pleasure shot through the goddess’s body and she arched her back as Drusilia released her grip on her ass, causing the entirety of the half-elf’s eight inch cock to slide into her in a single stroke.

“Oh FUCK! So big! So… good!”

Despite the two of them literally just starting, Drusilia could tell that her girlfriend was seconds away from cumming hard on her cock. She grabbed Erin’s ass again and started lifting her up and down, letting her entire length slide in and out of the redhead’s tight wet pussy. Erin’s eyes rolled back into her head and her entire body trembled in Drusilia’s grasp, and the walls of her sex clenched tightly on the half-elf’s shaft as a massive orgasm overtook her completely. Drusilia didn’t slow her steady pace even for a second, enjoying the quivering, squeezing grip of Erin’s pussy massaging her cock. After almost a full minute. Erin started gasping for air and her eyes fluttered several times before she looked back at Drusilia. She pushed her lips against the half-elf and started kissing her passionately as she humped against Drusilia’s length.

The blonde grinned again as she realized that Erin was trying her best to milk a huge orgasm out of her girlfriend’s cock, and doing a damn good job of it… but Drusilia was determined to enjoy this as long as she could. The half-elf switched to holding Erin’s ass with one hand, while her other pushed between the two of them and homed in on the redhead’s clit. As she helped Erin ride every inch of her considerable length, she was honestly surprised how easy it was to lift the much smaller woman, even with using only a single hand. It was truly just as effortless as lifting a small doll, and Drusilia wondered just how strong she really was. Her thoughts were cut short as Erin started gasping loudly and her legs started spasming.

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUUUUCK!!!”

Drusilia felt a gush of warmth pour from her lover’s sex, and she reveled in the amazing tightness as she continued to lift Erin up and down her length. Erin’s mind was coming completely undone… and Drusilia was filled with a sense of pride from being able to send her girlfriend to the heights of ecstasy. As Erin’s body began to slacken and her grip around the half-elf’s neck almost slipped off, Drusilia grabbed onto her with her other hand. With her length still buried deep in the redhead’s pussy, she walked slowly towards the tent. Every step sent shockwaves of pleasure through Erin’s body, and she shook violently as she came over and over. When they finally reached their destination, Drusilia knelt down slowly and laid the gorgeous goddess back against the blankets. Erin groaned in frustration as the head of the half-elf’s cock slipped out of her, but it quickly turned into a long moan of pleasure as Drusilia hilted herself back into her depths with one stroke.

From this angle, it was much easier to pound into the redhead’s clenching pussy at a much more vigorous pace, and Drusilia was rewarded for her efforts as she felt Erin’s legs wrap around her hips as she started to climb back to the peaks of orgasmic pleasure. As Drusilia continued to thrust into Erin without slowing in the slightest, she was startled when Erin’s lower abdomen started glowing brightly. She watched in curious fascination as the glowing moved lower so that it was now just above where their bodies were joined. The half-elf gasped loudly as the warm light traveled up her length and into her own body. After traveling upwards a bit further into her body, the glowing faded and her skin returned to normal. Every nerve in her body fired at once in a way that was almost painful, yet intensely pleasurable. Heat bloomed in her core and she felt a pressure quickly build up within her. That pressure built more and more, until all at once it burst forth like a dam breaking. Drusilia cried out loudly as her orgasm tore through her body like a raging storm. Stars filled her vision and it took everything she had to keep herself from collapsing onto Erin’s chest.

The pair remained joined for what felt like hours, enjoying the blissful afterglow. After awhile, Erin looked up into Drusilia’s eyes and smiled at her lovingly.

“That was… Phenomenal. Mind-blowing. Fuck… I’m not sure what happened, but I feel super drained after that. But in a good way… if that makes sense.”

Drusilia explained what had happened with the glowing light and how it had traveled into her, and Erin pursed her lips slightly before grinning up at her.

“Eronica says that I imbued you with more of my divine spark. She’s not sure what it means… ‘cause apparently she never gave up anything more than the tiniest, most miniscule shred of her divinity to a single mortal.”

“So wait… You didn't really explain it before... She can just talk to you whenever?”

Erin nodded and gave her girlfriend a brief explanation of everything she and Eronica had discussed, when she had finished she looked at Drusilia and cocked her eyebrow as she clenched her vaginal muscles on Drusilia’s half-erect length that was still hilted inside of her.

“As much as I’m a fan of your cock being inside of me… Which, admittedly, is a lot… I feel like that unless you plan to start fucking me again, this is nothing more than a tease. And, if I’m being honest… After that last session I’m not sure I even have enough energy to go another round.”

Drusilia reluctantly pulled her length out of the redhead’s freshly fucked pussy, and a small stream of pearly white cum flowed out of her. The half-elf flopped down onto the blanket next to her girlfriend and rolled onto her shoulder so that she was facing the redheaded goddess. Erin gave her a sweet smile and kissed her lightly on the lips before resting her head against the rolled up blanket that they were using as a pillow. Drusilia watched her expression change as something ran through her mind.

“What’s on your mind, my beautiful goddess?”

“Shoes.”

“I beg your pardon… Shoes?”

“Yes. We need to get some good shoes. Especially if we plan to travel to Lissonna. Walking there barefoot seems like a really, really bad idea.”

“Whoa. Wait. Lissonna? Why would we go there?”

Erin’s face adopted a frustrated expression before she quickly turned to Drusilia and held up her hand.

“Sorry! Not mad at you! I’m frustrated at having to be the intermediary between you two.”

Erin snorted and started laughing softly and Drusilia looked at her with confusion.

“Sorry… I just realized that I’m complaining about having to be the go-between for my half-elf girlfriend and the voice of a literal goddess of sex that only exists in my brain. For everything I’ve written, I would have struggled to come up with a plot so convoluted. But, somehow, it just makes sense in a way that everything else that has happened to us makes sense.”

Drusilia just blinked her eyes rapidly a few times as she processed everything that the redhead had said. She shrugged and just smiled at the goddess.

“If you say so. But… you still didn’t explain why we need to go to Lissonna.”

“Right. Eronica suggested going there for a few reasons. One, it might be a good idea to get away from the place where we committed a literal murder, no matter how justified it was. Two, we need to find clothing that fits us or is something we don’t mind traveling in. Three, it might not be a bad idea to find out more about why Eronica was reborn after having been dead for so long.”

The half-elf thought about everything Erin had said and then nodded her head and grinned at her.

“That all makes sense. I’ve had enough of this place for three lifetimes. And now I don’t have to fear much with a vengeful goddess by my side.”

“Especially when you look like you can bench press boulders for a warm-up.”

More rapid eye-blinking and a look of more confusion was met with a small laugh.

“Sorry… in other words… you are super muscular and look like you could easily defend yourself should you need to do so.”

“You know, earlier when I was…”

“Fucking my brains out?”

Despite the truth of the statement, Drusilia’s face quickly reddened as she blushed.

“Yes. That. Anyways… I noticed that it was completely effortless to lift you with a single hand. Like, absolutely no exertion.”

Erin’s eyes went wide and she looked at the half-elf’s rippling muscles and bit her lip again.

“That’s… awesome. And super hot, if I’m being honest… Maybe we should test out to see how strong you really are before we head out.”

Drusilia nodded eagerly and sat up. She leaned over and kissed Erin again before whispering softly.

“I love you.”

Erin blinked her deep blue eyes at the half-elf and ran her hand along the blonde’s cheek.

“And I love you, Drusilia. So much. Now then… Go get your pants and my dress and we’ll see if we can’t put your muscles to the test! I’m kinda excited to see just how strong you are!”

 

 

Be sure to feed my dopamine addiction and drop me favorite or a rating! It's only a few taps on a screen, but it makes a world of difference for me!❤️ 

If you like this and you haven't already, check out my other story How I became the Empress of Hell!

45