1.15: Hot Muscle Mommy
1.1k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“OK, we’ll start small and gradually work our way to larger things. And… that came out sounding far more sexual than I intended.”

Both women giggled, and Erin smiled up at her muscular girlfriend at hearing the sweet sound of her laughter. She loved hearing Drusilia laugh; it made her heart happy. After a moment Drusilia adopted a more serious look and stared down at the small collection of rocks in the rock bed they had found. She reached down and wrapped the broad fingers of both her hands around the rough surface of a rock that looked roughly the size of a bowling ball. When she realized she could easily lift it with almost no effort she tossed aside putting a bit of strength behind the throw. Both women gaped at both how far the rock had flown and how large the impact had been when it crashed into a tree. Drusilia had likely tossed the chunk of stone almost to the edge of the clearing where their tent was, and that had to be at least 200 feet away. When it collided with the thick trunk of the tree it was like it had been struck with a cannonball. Bits of wood blasted in all directions and the tree tilted to the and fell with a loud crash as half of its trunk was obliterated in an instant.

“Ho. Ly. Shit.”

“How in the realms is that-”

“Get a bigger one! But uh… throw it the other way this time.”

Drusilia chuckled at Erin’s enthusiasm and she complied by reaching down towards a slab of rock that looked more like a small boulder. It was about four feet wide on either side and about two feet high. Drusilia took a few deep breaths and tightened her grip on the rough stone. Her arms flexed and the muscles in her neck stood out as she started to lift the rock. While it did take her much more effort than the smaller rock had, it still didn’t look like the half-elf was really having to push herself to lift it. Her face didn’t look flushed and her arms only slightly glistened in a faint sheen of sweat. Erin had to force herself to focus on the large rock in her girlfriend’s hand, lest she succumb to the lust building in her core. It took the blonde quite a bit more force to throw the large rock, however, but as the red and brown slab of stone left the half-elf’s hands, the results were no less spectacular. She had thrown it about 30 feet and it sounded like a loud explosion going off as it collided with a much larger stone. The shrapnel from the small boulder breaking apart tore into the vegetation like a bomb going off. After the dust settled, the two women looked at each other in amazement. Instead of saying anything, Erin pointed at a rock that was about 15 feet away, and Drusilia scoffed loudly.

“There’s no way. That thing has got to be at least 10 feet tall.”

“Just try... If it’s too much, and it’s too big for you, we’ll try something smaller.”

“Realms above, Erin, could you have phrased that any more provocatively?”

“Probably not. I am a goddess of sex… remember?”

Drusilia rolled her eyes and laughed softly through her nose as she placed each of her hands against the boulder.

“I’m not sure if I can lift it, but I’ll at least try pushing it.”

Erin nodded and the tall muscular woman took several deep breaths to ready herself. She widened her stance and then tensed all of her muscles at once before nodding in determination to herself. Her jaw tightened and the muscles in her neck bunched. Her arm muscles rippled and bulged, her powerful legs dug into the dirt. Her face became red from the exertion, and sweat beaded began to run down her forehead. Rock scraping against the rough ground sounded as the boulder started to inch forward, slowly at first, but then as Drusilia found her center it began to move more quickly. After she had pushed it almost 10 feet she stopped and leaned over, keeping herself standing with one arm against the stone. She panted heavily, her breathing coming out in short ragged gasps.

“Realms… Above… I… Did… it!”

Erin let out a happy noise and ran over to her gorgeous girlfriend. She did her best to ignore the steady throb between her legs, aching to be filled by the muscular woman. If Drusilia hadn’t been struggling to remain standing, Erin would have likely jumped into the taller woman’s arms and encouraged the blonde to pin her against the rock and take her hard and fast. Erin pictured the stunning half-elf pressing her diamond-hard length into her hot wetness and then flipping her over so that the shorter woman was flush against the stone. Her breasts pressed against the cold rock as her gorgeous lover pounded into her over and over, bringing her to the heights of-

Drusilia suddenly looked up at Erin with a startled, confused, yet incredibly flushed look that somehow didn’t appear to be from her incredible feat of strength.

“This aroused you that much?”

“Wh-What do you mean?”

“In my head. I saw what you wanted me to do to you. In vivid detail.”

Eronica howled within her head with laughter and gave Erin an impression she was mentally smirking at her. The redhead stammered, trying to find the right words, before realizing there weren't any. Drusilia’s blue eyes stared at her, before her lips curled up in a bright smile and she laughed softly.

“You are insatiable, my goddess. But… Thank you. Truly. I never saw myself the way you do. I knew I was somewhat appealing to look at from some of the things the men and women would say as they…  Enjoyed my body… but… I’ve never seen myself like you see me.”

Drusilia leaned back against the stone and gave Erin a half-grin. She curled her arm up and flexed her bicep so that it bulged obscenely. Erin bit her lip at the display and forced herself to look back into the taller woman’s eyes. 

“You really do enjoy these muscles, don’t you?”

Erin's face flushed brightly and she pursed her lips slightly before nodding.

“Well, I guess I should thank you for giving me this gift then. Thank you, my goddess, for granting me your blessing. Thank you for making me into the image of something you find irresistible.”

“I found you irresistible before your body changed, Dru.”

Drusilia’s eyes misted slightly and she wiped away a single tear that had formed. She looked down at Erin with love and happiness.

“How? How do you do that? How do you know the exact thing to say to make me fall in love with you all over again?”

The half-elf leaned down and kissed her goddess passionately. Erin moved her arms to Drusilia’s face before she started to wrap them around the taller woman’s neck. The blonde pulled away and gently took Erin’s hands into her own. She kissed each of the palms softly before gently letting them go.

“As much as you are wanting me right now, and as much as I enjoy sex with you, this took a lot out of me. It’s strange. I don’t feel that same sense of bristling power I felt before we started.”

Erin gave her girlfriend an inquisitive look as her mind considered the possibilities of what Drusilia had said. Given that Eronica had told Erin that she had shared a portion of her divinity with her lover, it was likely that doing feats of “super-human” strength consumed that divine spark.

*Eronica, I know you said you know very little about me imbuing Drusilia with part of my divinity, but do you know if doing it is permanent?*  

*In my limited experiences with it, yes. Sharing a small portion of divine power with a mortal turns them into what tabletop games would refer to as a Paladin. It -is- permanent. But given that they are still mortal, using that power would likely be very taxing. Especially doing what Drusilia just did. You know I -can- just explain this to her if you want. That way you don’t have to play the telephone game.*

Erin pursed her lips and sighed softly, and the half-elf cocked an eyebrow before her face lit up in understanding.

“What did Eronica say?”

“Dru, would it be alright if Eronica explains it to you?”

The half-elf’s face darkened for a moment and her lips tightened. She stammered for a few seconds and Erin could see the look of fear in her lover’s eyes. The only time Drusilia had seen Eronica, she was doing something violent. She had had to literally force the angry goddess back under the surface to allow Erin to regain control. The redhead held up her hands and shook her head before smiling up at her girlfriend.

“Don’t worry about it. Truly. I have a better way to do this that doesn’t involve Eronica.”

Relief flashed across Drusilia’s face and she sighed softly in appreciation. Erin felt a brief pang of irritation from Eronica, but it quickly faded and she felt the goddess ‘yawn’ and withdraw back into the depths of her mind.

“Dru, do you know of any stories that tell of mortals being imbued with divine powers?”

She thought for a second and then cocked her head to the side.

“Like… becoming gods? Some of the stories claim that’s what Alarric did.”

Erin shook her head.

“No, stories of mortals using powers like what Eronica did to those men. Or being able to throw small boulders as easily as one would throw a ball.”

After thinking for a moment, it was Drusilia’s turn to shake her head.

“According to Eronica, when I imbued you with a small spark of my divinity, I granted you the ability to do things you would never have been able to do. But… you’re still mortal, so doing things that a goddess would be able to do is very taxing on your body.”

Drusilia’s brows knitted as she considered what Erin had said. After a moment she nodded and gave the redhead a warm smile.

“That sort of makes sense... Are you saying I will be able to burn people alive?”

Erin laughed softly through her nose at the fact that that was what her girlfriend’s mind had jumped to. She smiled at Drusilia and just shrugged her shoulders.

“I have no clue. Maybe? We can always test it later after we get some more food in you.”

“... and you get my cock in you?”

Erin’s mouth dropped in utter shock and she let out a startled gasp. Drusilia gave her a searing kiss and then flashed her a naughty smile. The redheaded goddess was about to say something until Drusilia moved swiftly, stooping low enough to wrap her arms around Erin’s waist. Erin let out a loud excited yelp as her muscular girlfriend held her tightly before laying her over her shoulder. Just as the smaller woman envisioned the half-elf reaching up and spanking her butt, Drusilia did exactly that, before laughing loudly and turning to walk back towards the camp.



Both women gasped for air as they let the afterglow of their short, yet no less intense lovemaking wash over them. Erin broadcasting her thoughts to her lover helped Drusilia know exactly what to do to turn the goddess into a quivering mess. At first, Erin thought that Eronica was the one responsible for the telepathy. But even as the incarnation of the goddess of love slept within her mind, her thoughts continued to transmit to the half-elf. So far it seemed the connection was one way, with Drusilia being able to sense thoughts, words, or pictures that Erin was thinking about. The telepathy seemed to be random, although it occurred far more frequently when whatever was being transmitted was of a sexual nature. 

As the girls packed up the tents and as much gear they could fit into a pair of heavy leather packs, Drusilia was constantly bombarded with random things that were running through her girlfriend’s mind. Every time Erin would think about something that Drusilia had never heard or seen before, the half-elf would immediately ask about it. The redheaded goddess was more than happy to explain it; she loved her girlfriend's enthusiasm to learn anything and everything she could.

“What’s an Are-Vee?”

“It’s another type of horseless carriage that is basically a small movable house. It has a kitchen, a sleeping area, and a place for relieving yourself. But everything is super cramped to make it small enough to move around.”

“And that uses the gasoleem?”

“Gasoline. And yes. Almost all cars use it. It’s actually really bad for the environment, especially considering it’s not a renewable resource.”

Drusilia looked at her with a look of utter confusion and Erin just shook her head.

“Don’t worry about that last part. It’s a whole thing. Hmmm that does make me wonder though. Is magic used for things in everyday life? Like… For building things, or to farm with… Or stuff like that. You know what, I'll ask it a different way. How common are people who can do magic?”

“I don't know too much about magic but I do know that being able to do magic is not common. While anyone can spend years learning how to perform only the most basic spells, very few are actually born with the talent to do anything beyond that. Now, that being said, to answer your other question, yes; mages are hired frequently to either move something that is beyond even the strongest person’s capability, or enchant buildings against weather effects, making them able to keep themselves clean without needing much assistance, and lots of other effects. I don’t know the specifics, but I know the village here has a mage that came by every so often and refreshed the enchantments that were cast on the town hall and surrounding area.”

Erin nodded and thought about how interesting it was how life had developed around the use of magic instead of technology. With everything packed, they set about trying to come up with some sort of clothing. They ended up modifying a pair of the heavy cloth blankets so that they were sort of loose fitting ponchos. As they double checked they had everything, the pair set off in the direction of Lissonna.

41