1.18: Abdat’acra
662 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erin and Drusilia followed the mysterious ‘Sapphira’ through the city until they reached a camp that was setup on the outskirts of everything. As they approached a large ring of colorful tents, the large woman was greeted warmly by two men who easily dwarfed Drusilia. While she wasn’t sure of races in this world, she would bet anything that the men were likely part giant, as they both stood at least 9 feet tall. They eyed the newcomers suspiciously, but the woman leading them into her camp must have earned them the benefit of the doubt. As they passed several taller women, all of whom had gorgeous golden brown skin and some variant of purple eyes, they all looked at Erin with awe. 

She heard whispers all around her saying things like ‘That’s her!’ or ‘The goddess!.’ None of them seemed to actually mention her by name, but she had no doubt that these people knew exactly who she was. The strangest thing was feeling like she had bitten down on a pair of jumper cables. Her skin tingled and glowed faintly. She felt lighter and happier. Warmth filled her core like the afterglow of really good sex. Even Drusilia seemed to be affected. She seemed to almost have a swagger as she strode through the camp behind Sapphira, and the half-elf grinned widely as she made eye contact with Erin. The redheaded goddess had no clue why she was feeling this way, but at that point, she didn’t care. It felt amazing!

*Bask in it while you can. It will diminish quickly as you get used to being worshiped by them.*

*Wait… that’s what’s causing it? Them worshiping me?*

*I keep forgetting this is all new to you. As a goddess you draw power directly from your worshipers. And Drusilia will proportionally be empowered. The more powerful you become, so too shall she. It is strange though… while I can feel the effects of it… it feels… different somehow.*

*Is it because I’m here?*

*No. It’s not you. It’s the power itself. I don’t know how to explain it. You would have to know what it felt like before, so you have no frame of reference.*

As Eronica mused within her mind, Erin did indeed luxuriate in the vibrant energy she felt pouring into her. All too soon, they reached the center of the camp and stood before a huge purple and yellow striped tent. The entrance was covered by a fancy awning that was held up by two enormous halberds. She followed silently behind Sapphira, drinking in her surroundings and letting out a contented sigh as she looked back at the women who were admiring her.

“Come, goddess, I promise there will be time to draw strength from us later. For now, we have much to discuss.”

Erin glanced up into Sapphira’s lavender eyes with a guilty look until she saw the amused smile lighting up the large woman’s face. She nodded once, and Sapphira turned and walked through the entrance to the tent. Erin took Drusilia’s hand, and they both walked into the tent together. Once inside, Erin was moderately disappointed to see that this was just an ordinary tent, and was just as big on the inside as it was on the outside. It was still leaps-and-bounds better than the poorly constructed one they had been sleeping in the past week. Inside the large circular tent was a huge table in the middle of the room that was very low to the ground. Soft pillows had been laid out all around it, and Sapphira directed both of them to sit across from her as she took a seat at the head of the table.

Once they were seated, the huge woman studied Drusilia intently, looking at every part of her with a scrutinizing gaze. When it was Erin’s turn, she felt strangely flattered by the way Sapphira was looking at her. It wasn’t like she was openly ogling her… it was more like… how someone appreciates a piece of art. Apparently satisfied with what she saw, Sapphira leaned back slightly and gave the small redhead a wide grin.

“Braidat Ngo’gei… It is such an honor to see you back amongst us.”

Erin didn’t understand the word that the large woman had said, but Eronica did.

*Erin, may I speak with her?*

*Yes. How do I umm…*

*Focus on my presence and just… let go.*

Erin closed her eyes and drew a breath in slowly. She concentrated on the presence of the goddess within her mind and allowed herself to relax. It suddenly felt like she was being wrapped in layers of the softest silk, her limbs felt distant and her vision dimmed and faded. Bit by bit she found herself becoming more and more conscious. She could see and feel, but it was as if she was playing a video game that she had no control over.

As Eronica’s eyes opened, they were glowing brightly. Her skin had become faintly luminescent and she looked around the room with interest before settling her gaze on the half-elven woman. Drusilia looked at her with a serious expression that was doing its best to hide her displeasure at seeing someone else in her girlfriend’s body.

“Calm yourself, Drusilia. Erin is safe. She is still conscious. She allowed me to take control. She can take back over whenever she wishes. I just felt it was easier for me to speak directly with our new friend.”

The blonde slowly nodded, but still looked unhappy. Eronica turned towards the large woman and gave her a warm, loving smile.

“Zin'foin'bour ici’shie.”

Sapphira laughed softly at Eronica calling her ‘child’ in her native language, and her lavender eyes twinkled as her entire face brightened.

“Perhaps we should stick with the common-tongue so our half-elven friend can understand us, Braidat.”

Eronica nodded before adopting a much more serious look.

“So, Sapphira. You obviously recognize who I am, but I’m afraid I don’t know who you are.”

Sapphira winced slightly at Eronica’s declaration that she didn’t recognize her, but her smile never faltered.

“We are the Abdat’acra. While others believe you died long ago, our people refused to accept that, and have never stopped worshiping you. We are traveling folk, going from town to town pedaling our wares, giving lively performances of almost every kind you can imagine, and working as sellswords for the highest bidder. Abdati women are known for their very tall stature and their near in-human strength and grace, but even more so their prowess in… more intimate activities. Our ancestors have long believed that our women were blessed by Braidat Ngo’ge–by you–many, many years ago, and it is thanks to that blessing that we have become a prosperous people.”

Sapphira paused for a moment, letting Eronica digest everything she had said. When she saw that the goddess didn’t have any questions, she continued.

“We heard whispers that a woman with red hair and blue eyes had killed two men in a nearby village. When we found out more details, we journeyed here immediately to see if it was indeed our long lost goddess. If I may be so bold, goddess, why have you assumed a human form again after so long?”

Eronica sighed and held up a finger to indicate for Sapphira to wait.

*Erin, how much do we want to tell her? She’s certainly telling the truth about all of it from what I can tell.*

*If you think we can trust her I see no reason to hold anything back. Well, maybe not stuff about Drusilia… But, if anyone is going to be able to help us, it’s probably her.*

Eronica nodded and smiled as she tapped the side of her head.

“Sorry, had to chat with the other occupant of my mind. See… I wasn’t the one originally reincarnated into this body, Sapphira. A woman from another world named Erin was. It was only once she used my powers that I was able to… awaken. Since then I’ve been sort of like a passenger in the back of a wagon. I can converse with her, but I have no control unless she gives it to me. She and Drusilia have formed a strong connection that has been made even stronger through my power. WE opted to travel here to Lissonna to hopefully find information about what happened to me before I died and why we were reincarnated together.”

It was Sapphira’s turn to sit in silence as she thought about what Eronica had told her. She had a look of curiosity on her face as she again studied Eronica’s face.

“How very fascinating. Is there a particular reason that Drusilia is afraid of you?”

Eronica looked to Drusilia and met her eyes.

“It is not my story to tell. I will simply say that Drusilia has only seen me force Erin to the back of our mind when I was enacting vengeance upon those who deserved it, so she has good reason to feel the way she does.”

She paused and took another deep breath. She placed her hand on top of Drusilia’s who quickly yanked it away. The goddess ignored the sharp pain she felt in her chest from the way the half-elven woman pulled away from her. She had no idea how to explain it, but somehow, Erin’s connection to the young blonde woman had wormed its way into her own feelings. She knew how strongly Erin loved Drusilia, because she too felt the same way. She only hoped that when they had a moment alone she could find a way to apologize to the woman she had fallen so deeply in love with.

The three of them talked for several hours about anything and everything they could think of. It didn’t take Drusilia long to relax and give in to her naturally curious nature as she asked Sapphira all about the world she had only ever experienced in a book. While they didn’t necessarily find any answers to their current predicament, the Abdat’acra revered the goddess so much that she and Drusilia would be kept safe for as long as they remained with them. 

After Sapphira had determined that neither of the other women had any further questions, she urged them to join her for dinner. Both women eagerly accepted, and were led to a large ring of tables with plates of steaming food that tickled their noses and caused their mouths to water. Even Eronica’s stomach rumbled, and she took a small amount of food and joined everyone at a huge long table with a bench running down either side. As she enjoyed the spices and flavors of her meal, Eronica looked wistfully at the half-elf who was sitting on the other side of the table several seats away.

*I will talk to her. She needs to know how you feel, Eronica.*

*That isn’t necessary, Erin. She’s in love with you… Not me.*

Erin sighed within her mind and Eronica felt a jolt of irritation flooding from her.

*If you hadn’t noticed, Eronica… the lines between us are blurring more and more. My thoughts are becoming more and more sexual in nature, and I always seem to be able to say the right thing at the right time when it comes to Drusilia. I was never so eloquent when it came to dating, so I have little doubt that’s a gift from you. And you… You are so different, even from when we first spoke. You don’t talk like you’re from this world, you speak like I do in many ways. And the fact you feel the same love for Drusilia that I do? It’s clear that we are influencing each other quite a bit. I don’t know when, but I know that at some point there will cease to be a divide between us, Eronica. So… it’s better for Drusilia to know how you feel so she understands that you and I are so interconnected that it's hard to tell where you start and I end.*

Eronica let out a long, deep sigh. One of the Abdati women next to her looked at her with a curious expression and she shook her head and smiled at the tall woman.

“I think I’m going to turn in for the evening. Is there a place I might be able to sleep?”

The woman indicated a large red tent that was a few dozen yards away from the ring of tables. Eronica thanked her and stood up. As she did so, she saw that all of the Abdat’acra were looking at her.

“Thank you so much my dearest ici’shiela. My companion and I cannot thank you enough for your hospitality. We are so fortunate to have found such wonderful friends. Unless you have any further need of me, I am going to retire for the evening… I am rather tired from the long day of travel.”

She looked around at each of them and did her best to ignore the rush of energy building within her body from the devotion they were showing her. They all beamed at her and she bade them goodnight. She stood up and closed her eyes.

*Erin, I really want Drusilia to join us, but she won’t listen if I ask her.*

*Understood. Uh… How do I- Oh.*

It suddenly felt like that feeling of silk was being pulled off of her slowly in a sensuous manner. Her mind began to focus more and more on the feeling of her body and she blinked several times as her senses returned to her. She walked around the table and put her face next to Drusilia’s ear.

“Hey babe, would you mind joining me for a bit? We need to talk. Please?”

Drusilia nodded up at Erin and excused herself. Once she was standing, Erin took her by the hand and led her to their tent. A small lanturn that burned with a faint yellow flame sat on a small table in the middle of the room. A large plush mattress had been laid out with a low table next to it. Once they were both inside, Erin shut the flap of the tent tightly and tied it closed. She moved quickly across the small space and stood on her tiptoes to kiss her girlfriend on the lips. Drusilia leaned into it, before reaching down and scooping Erin up into her arms. The smaller woman let out a giddy squeal of delight before wrapping her arms around the half-elf’s neck and kissing her passionately. After a few moments of kissing, the redhead pulled away and stared into her girlfriend’s eyes.

“Dru, I love you, you know that, right?”

“Of course. I can feel how strongly you love me every time you say it. And I love you just as much, my goddess. Why do you ask?”

“Do you think I’m different than when we first met, Dru?”

Drusilia’s brows knitted as she considered the question before she nodded slowly.

“Yes. You seem far more comfortable in this world and your appetite for sex has increased almost every day. Not that I’m complaining.”

“You know, in the other world, I would go months at a time not having sex. In fact, prior to coming here, I hadn’t had sex in almost 5 months. The reason I bring that up is because it’s not normal for me to have such a high sex drive.”

“But… you said so yourself, you’re basically the goddess of sex… so wouldn’t that explain the reason for it?”

Erin pursed her lips and cocked her head to the side as she considered the best way to explain what she meant without just coming out and saying exactly what she was trying to get at.

“I’m not the goddess of sex, though. Eronica is. This is her body. We may look identical, Dru, but I was never a goddess. So… Whether we like it or not, Eronica’s emotions are influencing mine. But… I’m also influencing hers.”

“How so?”

“Drusilia, I love you with all my heart. I love you with everything I am in a way that I could never express before. So… when I say that Eronica feels everything I feel…”

Erin let the implication hang in the air and Drusilia’s face darkened when she realized what the redhead was trying to convey.

“She’s in love with me as well?”

“She is.”

Drusilia’s face became very serious and she knelt down and placed Erin on the edge of the bed before standing back up. She looked very intimidating from this angle as she towered over the much smaller woman, and Erin felt a surge of arousal flood her system at the thought of being so vulnerable. Drusilia glared at her and scoffed loudly.

“Stop that. I’m trying to think.”

Erin squeezed her eyes shut, but it did nothing to quell the burning desire she felt. She imagined the muscular woman pinning her down to the soft mattress and-

“Seriously?! Erin! Would you stop?”

Drusilia laughed softly and Erin opened her eyes. She looked up apologetically at her girlfriend, who was doing her best to maintain her dour demeanor despite the corners of her mouth lifting in a faint smile. The half-elf sat on the bed next to her, and she laid back against the mattress. Drusilia gently pulled Erin back onto the mattress and she eagerly shifted backwards and laid on her side facing the muscular woman. Her girlfriend turned her head to the side to face her, and their eyes met.

“I want to speak to Eronica.”

Erin’s brow shot up in surprise.

“Are you sure?”

Drusilia nodded but didn’t say anything.

Erin focused on Eronica’s presence and allowed herself to be swallowed by the smooth flowing sensation. When she settled into the familiar position in her mind, she looked out through her eyes at the woman she was so deeply in love with and mentally smiled.

*Just be honest with her, Eronica. Let her know I’m still here, listening to everything.*

Eronica’s eyes glowed softly as she stared into Drusilia’s sky blue eyes.

“Heya Drusilia.”

“Eronica.”

“Erin wants me to tell you that she’s still here, listening to everything.”

Drusilia nodded wordlessly without breaking her stare.

“So… Erin and I came to a conclusion earlier. We are both strongly influencing the other's emotions. In her words, it's hard to tell where she starts and I end. She thinks, and I agree, that it won’t be long before we sort of… merge. What exactly that will entail… we’re not sure. But… I have no doubt that it is why I am so very much in love with you. But… I know you hate me… so…”

“I don’t hate you, Eronica. I just don’t want to lose the love of my life. But… If what you’re saying is true, she won’t truly cease to exist. She will just be… part of you… and you’ll be part of her?”

Eronica nodded and smiled warmly at the blonde woman.

“Can you make me a promise, Eronica?”

“Anything.”

“I understand that there will be times that you have to… do things that are part of your divine nature as the protector of women, but… will you promise me that you won’t do anything to lose the humanity that is a vital part of Erin?”

“I promise. Even if I go full ‘god-mode’ I’ll always make sure that I don’t go too far and lose that bit of humanity that is part of both Erin and me.”

“Good. You better, I don't want to... kick your bottom? I’m very strong and a… badass as Erin says.”

Eronica laughed loudly and smiled at the beautiful woman in front of her.

“Drusilia, can I kiss you?”

“You can do more than that, my goddess. I want you to make love to me. But… I don’t want to do it the same way Erin and I do... I want you inside of me.”

The redheaded goddess bit her lip at what Drusilia was requesting and slowly nodded her head. It was going to be a very long, very fun night.

 

Be sure to feed my dopamine addiction and drop me favorite or a rating! ❤️ 

If you like this and you haven't already, check out my other story How I became the Empress of Hell!

32