Chapter 2
2.4k 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That day where the sky is clear and bright is the day where Xie Li Na died. She sees how her big body rotting in the water and small fish would eat his skin little by little. Eventually, the word she can use to describe her dead body is only disgusting.

Li Na's dead body no longer looks like a human but a monster. Feeling repulse with her body, she floating away from the place but her body can't float too far.

If she moves far from her body, she is going to feel herself fading. It's like a rope is tightening binding her body and her spirit.

The feeling she had when woke up as a spirit is a wave of intense anger but there is nothing she can do to release them. As time goes by, her anger eventually subsidize. Maybe time is truly the medicine to heal a broken heart.

Thinking rationally, everything she has done would also come back to her someday. Its true she hurt Ru Feng first so things would doom to happen. At least, she had received all the punishment she deserved.

As she in spirit state, its look like all her illness doesn't seem to affect her anymore. She can think clearly and no longer heard those wailing.

Li Na finally calms down. She just wants to leave this world but somehow its look like her spirit cannot move on to another realm. She thought if she learns to forgive maybe she will be taken. So she yelled loudly that she forgives everyone that hurt her and quietly wait for Death God to come and take her away but it seems nothing happens.

Since she cannot move from her body, she just stays there and hoping some would found her. But it's hard for anyone to search her.

There is no record that she was even on the cruise since she illegally entering the cruise. In her floating state, Lina thought that maybe she is going to stay there until the end of time. She sighs.

But the sea's scenery makes her peaceful. She sees when the moon's light fall onto the sea's bed, its look like the whole sea looks shining.

The colorful fish swims by passing her enchantingly moving their tails. When the sun's light falls into the sea, it's like a gate to another world had open.

She believes that if there is a heaven on earth, it should be this place.

After about two weeks appreciating the world, suddenly she hears a ship's engine sound. She looks around to see who is coming to the sea and stop specifically around the area of her dying place.

With nothing to do, even the slightest sound can make Li Na feel curious. On the ship, there are several men a man wearing scuba equipment while a leader gives them an order.

Since the leader talks in English, Li Na can't understand a thing they discussed so she quietly looks at them.

After the discussion over, all of them puts on the gas tank and jump into the ocean. Li Na sees that they seem to look for something. Is there any treasure in the sea? During the time she is there, she didn't find anything valuable..

They keep searching and searching but its look they do not find anything. Thus they bring their body surfaced and return back since the day become dark.

After that, the leader would come again the next day with another team of explorer to continue searching. Li Na couldn't see the leader's face clearly because scuba equipment hindered her vision.

They continue it day by day continuously until Li Na no longer feels any joy to wait for their arrival. As usual, the leader would be the first one to jump into the sea and other would follow suit.

Li Na just hopes for them to find the things they looking for. Even Li Na feels tired when she sees their long exploration.

While floating around the ship, she sees the leader of that group rise from the surface of the sea and change for the new gas tank. Each time there searching began, he would be the first one to dive in and also the last to surface.

Li Na can see how tired he would be doing all those activities but he didn't give up and keep searching day by day without stop. Just what kind of treasure so precious?

After changing the tank he wants to dive back so he steps forward. But a yell from his subordinate makes him stop his track. After hearing his subordinate's words which Li Na obviously does not understand, the leader immediately dives into the place where the man show him.

Li Na follows the leader's track and somehow he arrived at the place where her dead body is lying. Li Na's frowns. The area where she is definitely doesn't have anything worth to search for.

She floats around the leader's body and looks for his next move. As soon as the leader come onto the sea bed, the approach's Li Na's body and carefully hold it into his arm. With a few strokes of his feet, they come onto the surface of the sea.

Li Na expressionlessly looks at the leader. She wants to know what they want to do to her dead body. She remembered that she doesn't wear a gem or jewel on her body when she was alive. She was too poor to even look at them.

The leader gently put Li Na's dead body into a big freezer that he prepared in the ship. Its look like the expedition finally end.

After her body securely lying in the freezer, then only the leader exhaled heavily. His sturdy body becomes relaxed. He takes off the goggle on his face and looks into nothing while waiting for the ship to land.

Li Na sits beside the leader and intently looks at his face. Li Na doesn't know but somehow his face feels kinda familiar to her.

Those high bridge nose perfectly drew on his face. His coal black colored eyes are protected with long and dense eyelashes that sometimes flutter. He has a strong jaw lining his face and his skin is healthy wheat colored skin.

Even though the leader can be called enchanting man, his eyes are too cold and there are heavy sadness atmosphere lingering around the leader.

A simple world can be described is he looks too cold and unapproachable. After wondering for a long time, suddenly a face appeared in Li Na's mind.

Her eyes widen. Is this man Shen Yun Tian! Li Na shakes her head. It's impossible. The man in her memory is too high above and never shows his feeling. Like now, he looks in despair and there is a sign of weary in his eyes.

But for now, Li Na just wonders, why he comes and search for her body. Is he the same as Ru Feng, want to take revenge even on her dead body? If that's what Shen Yun Tian want to do, she believes that he might do so.

It looks like there are many mistakes she did in her life. One of the mistake that she committed to Shen Yun Tian was leaving him or the worse word can describe her deed is infidelity. So Li Na cannot help but look at him in guilty.

After Shen Yun Tian puts Li Na's body into his room and changed to his shirt. Li Na knows that the only clothes he has in his wardrobe are suit and shirt. For her, it's not unusual to see him in his formal shirt at home.

Its looks like Yun Tian still live in the house where they have to live together before. The things in the house are still the same as in her memory. Everything is well clean and keep. Li Na floats around and looks at the things in the house. She feels nostalgic.

As she wanders, finally she stops in front of a big frame of a picture. Yes, Shen Yun Tian was her husband. The picture in the frame is her wedding photo with him.

The girl in the photo looks sad and miserable while the man looks cold. In a first glance, it can be seen that they do not voluntarily agree to marry. Their relationship was just too complicated

Then Li Na moves to her old room. It looks like her things are still being preserved by Shen Yun Tian. She thought with their divorce, Shen Yun Tian must have thrown all her thing but it looks like everything are at the same place.

As if waiting for her to be back and stay. Li Na shakes her head. It's impossible.

19