To Study today…to develop tomorrow
77 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am now Twelve Years Old and My days together with Ludwig continue. Every day, we have tackled a lot of subjects such as advanced reading, etiquette, cultures, and traditions of the empire.

 

According to Ludwig, the powers of this world are divided into three categories. The first one is Abilities. Abilities are powers granted by the Goddess of Destiny towards Mankind predetermined during their Birth. Just like my Earth's Archive Ability, other forms of Abilities were recorded in history, such as the Unfaltering Sword User of the past hero or the God of Light's Favour Ability of the Saint.

 

The Next one is what we call Aura. These are powers that are innate to one's upbringing. In a sense, you can compare them to something like a magnetic field covering a person. Such examples are the Imperial Family's Imperatorial Aura. And since I am part of the Nobility, I have gained the Arcaeus Noble Aura. That is to say, it does sound pretty generic compared to the Imperial Family's.

 

And lastly is what we call skills. Skills are what you gain after hard work and talent. They range from Master Swordsman Skills to Inate Scholar and many more. My teacher, Ludwig seems to possess a unique skill called Grand Magician and Studious Scholar. So I guess he seems to be a pretty big shot. Forgive me for calling you gay teacher!

 

While listening to the discussions of Sir Ludwig. My page suddenly came into the room. He seems to be wearing more formal clothing compared to his usual clothing. What seems to be the occasion?

 

"I am sorry to interrupt your studies my lord, but his lordship requests your immediate presence in his office immediately"

"What seems to be the problem, Michael? Why does father what with me?

"I have no information whatsoever, my lord. The Governor's Instruction was only to direct you to go to his office Immediately."

After Michael Emphasized the words governor and immediately. I apologized to Ludwig for the abrupt end of our studies and hastily went to my father's office.

When I entered my father's office, I saw he there clearly loaded with a lot of paperwork. Haah it seems like the life of a nobleman and a governor at that Is a very tiring job. Can't we all just go Republican and let the common man lead? Why am I thinking of such Rebellious ideas?

 

Removing such thoughts aside, I greet my father who seems to be pretty tired from all the work.

 

"The Young Arcaeus Greets the Governor"

 

"Hmmm? Oh, Alex!" After seeing me, my father's mood seemed to have improved. Sigh...this idiot father of mine. Noticing the mood my father was in, I began to relax the way I talked to him.

 

"Father, what seems to be the reason you called me here."

 

"Ah yeah, Alex. As of today, I am instructing you to conduct a provincial inspection on behalf of me the governor. As the future heir of the House of Arcaeus, I think it's due time for you to partake in the Management and Administration of the Province's Political and Cultural Affairs."

 

"Are you sure about this father?"

 

"Yes, I did ask your teacher Ludwig about his opinion on my decision. And guess what he did recommend you after you displayed great competence and understanding in the affairs of the Empire. He might even call you a prodigy"

 

I can't call myself a prodigy really. It was all thanks to my past job as a Senator's Staff that I am more versed in the administrative and Political Aspects of the Empire compared to those similar to my age.

 

"This is why as of today, without neglecting your studies, of course, you shall be heading first toward the City Administrative Office and observing the day-to-day operations of the office."

 

The City Administrative Office? I am so excited!!

 

Finally! The time has come for me to use my knowledge in another world! You don't how much I've been aching on using my Ability Earth's Archive in this world. 12 years. 12 FUCKInG YEARS!. And finally, the time has come for my legacy to build up in this world. Heheheheh just thinking about it really makes my mind go crazy. Should I start with introducing crop rotation to the farms? Wait maybe I should create gunpowder? Ah, what about spices? Can I create spices?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed how my father was looking at me like I was some kind of hopeless child. I can't help it okay? I'm way more accustomed to the modern world you see...

 

"cough cough...Father, I am grateful for such an appointment, I will assure you that I will not fail in such an endeavor. I will give you results that are befitting of the Heir of Arcaeus!"

 

"Oh uh, sure uhm son. "cough*Anyways, Serve well and Build Your Legacy this way, and someday you shall inherit this house and all my property and titles."

"Yes, Father!"

 

Looking forward to the future. I am thankful to my father for giving me this chance! Father, I won't let you down! I shall build my great legacy in this world one way or another.

 

Now, what should I create first?

4