Chapter 2.
177 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a bit more hugging and kissing, they continued flying southwards. Although they were moving rather fast, definitely faster than how a ship would sail on the sea, the Scorched Lands were still quite far. The magnitude of their journey only started to sink in to Arabella after a couple more hours of flying, when her renewed infatuation with Chio and the intoxicating feeling of freedom calmed down in her, and her head gotten a bit clearer. There was nothing but the wide open ocean below them, nowhere to rest, unless they come across another island. And for the succubus, there was nothing to eat either. The Scorched Lands were far to the south past Midridge – the scene of their past, chaotic adventures – which meant that they will probably take a break there. Assuming they won't miss it. Does Chio have a good sense of direction as an angel? Arabella hoped so.

But even if they find their way to Midridge, how long would that take? Sure, they were fast, but the voyage between Chestnut Island and Midridge was about a week long. Flying there would surely take several days too, at the very least. That's a lot of time without a proper break. Yea, she, Arabella would have never took on such a trip by herself, it was absurd.

Should she verbalise her concerns, though? Glancing at the angel's self-assured, pleased expression, she felt like that would be a bit... pathetic. Why are you so confident, damn you?! she fumed, and she pulled the girl close to herself, kissing her in the sky. Despite the loud wind, with their faces so close, she could hear the girl let out a cute, happy, girly moan. She didn't quite get what was going on in the angel's head, but her closeness made her feel safe. You better know what you are doing, Chio!

It was late afternoon when the angel noticed that her partner is getting tired – her wing beats became kind of erratic, and her breathing was heavier. Chio suddenly slowed down, and now she was the one to hug the succubus. “You can rest, my love,” she murmured into Arabella's ear. “I can carry you.”

“... Seriously?” the sex-demon asked bashfully.

“Uhum. I told you I'm strong now, remember?”

“It's okay, I can still go on. If we can just find a place for the night to rest...”

“I'm not sure we will.”

“What are we gonna do, then? We can't...”

“Shhh! Just relax, I got you!”

Before she knew it, the succubus found herself in the angel's arms. Chio was holding her by her thighs and her torso, bridal style, and she was speeding up again.

Oh, what the hell! Arabella dematerialized her wings and began to relax. If the girl insists so much, so be it, she will let herself being carried. It was actually kind of nice... Chio's body was so warm...

By the time Arabella opened her eyes again, the world turned dark around them. The wind has calmed down, and the water below was fairly still, reflecting the starry skyline above. Shit, I fell asleep...

She quickly wiped the drool off her mouth and looked up. Chio was panting, she was visibly tired, but she still smiled at the succubus as she noticed that she woke up. Arabella suddenly broke free from the girls embrace, letting herself fall, then ascending once again with freshly manifested black wings. The angel was hovering in place, waiting for her.

“You should have woken me up, stupid!” the succubus yelled as she caught up with the angel.

“It's... okay, don't... worry!” Chio replied, trying to catch her breath.

“What good is carrying me if you are gonna pass out, huh?” Arabella hugged the girl again, and patted her head while they were flapping their wings to stay in place.

The angel chuckled and playfully buried her face in the sex-demon's large breasts. “I did carry you for several hours though,” she looked up. “You have to admit that I'm strong!”

“You were always strong, girl.”

“Hehe. And you... you were snoring, like always.”

“Huh? I didn't sleep well last night, okay?”

“Aw! But of course, in a place like that.”

“Yea... look, I'm sorry I called you stupid, you know I don't...”

Chio slashed her wings and lunged up a bit, coming face to face with Arabella and kissing her nose. Then they just stared into each other's eyes for a long moment, and the demon yawned.

“Sleepy succubus,” said the angel with an endearing smile.

“It's fine, I'm good now.”

Chio nodded and turned around, grabbing the demon's hand, continuing to lead her southwards.

“But seriously, what are we gonna do, Chio?!” the succubus asked after about half an hour of repetitive wing-flapping. While they were focusing on pushing forward, she still had to speak loudly, but since there was less wind now, they didn't need to slow down to be able to exchange some words.

“We have no choice but to keep going!” the girl replied. She was raising her voice as well – there was definitely a sense of strength to it, but she still sounded very feminine and cute.

“Okay, but do you even know where we are?”

“More or less! I have an angel's intuition now, it's... I don't know how to explain! We are going towards Midridge, we can rest there!”

“How far away are we?”

“I think... it will take us about three more days to get there! Can you go without food for that long?”

“Sure, if I have to! And you? Don't you need to eat too?”

Chio shook her head. “All I need for energy is the light of the sun and the moon.”

“Huh! That's lame!”

“Is it?”

The woman shrugged. “I just hope we won't end up drowned! That would truly be stupid!”

“We can do it, Arabella! We will!”

In spite of Chio's optimism, the windless night turned out to be temporary; it was but the calm before the storm. Around midnight, clouds began to gather above their heads, dimming the starlight and moonlight. Arabella felt a couple of water drops on her face, which couldn't have been from the ocean's waves, as they were gliding well above it at the moment. And then, the sky lit up for a second, followed by the sound of thunder.

“Fuck, this is bad, Chio!”

“Hold my hand firmly!”

The succubus did so, but in no time, the wind picked up so much that they had a difficulty going on a straight line, and the rain too was getting heavier by the minute. There was no denying it: they were right in the middle of the raging elements. Chio hugged Arabella once again, wrapping her limbs around the naked demon, and holding onto her for dear life. The girl's toga got soaking wet, there was so much rain they might as well have been in the water. They kept fighting to stay in the air, but it was harder and harder, and when the succubus thought it cannot possibly get worse, it still did. Suddenly, a powerful gust of wind caught onto their wings, and Arabella felt the angel's body slip away from hers. Next thing she knew, she really was in the water, struggling to stay on the surface as the waves threw her around. She gathered all her strength and broke out of the ocean, taking flight again, looking around – it was merely a matter of seconds, but the angel dressed in white was nowhere to be seen anymore.

“Chiooo!” she yelled at the top of her lungs, to no avail.

A miserable hour followed. The succubus kept struggling in the fierce storm, that was all she could do, even though it felt futile. She completely lost her sense of direction in no time, she was alone in the middle of the ocean, feeling small and powerless. The absolute worst of it though was losing Chio once more. What kind of cruel prank is the universe pulling on her? To tease her with a glimpse of happiness only for it to be taken away in a single day... at that point, it would have been better if nothing happened, if Chio never came to pick her up. But no, she shouldn't give up! If she can just survive this, if both of them can, they might just...

Her line of thought was interrupted by yet another strong windblast, which made her fall into the water again. Then, a huge wave came from above, pushing her beneath the surface. She struggled desperately to get back up, but she must have been caught in some sort of a current, and she didn't even know what direction is up anymore. She panicked for a moment, but as she was running out of breath, she just closed her eyes and relaxed her muscles, picturing Chio's lustful face. If she was gonna die, she wanted to be thinking of the one person she truly loved in her final moments. The last thing she knew was that something touched her body. A sea creature?

 

She woke up to a warm feeling on her mouth, and a sense of pressure on her chest. She sat up and coughed out a bunch of water. She heard the sound of waves washing up against a shore. It was still dark, and the wind was still blowing strong, but she actually had solid ground beneath herself, and she was not alone.

“Arabella, oh Arabella! Thank god you are okay!” Chio cried in relief.

“Chio... what happened?”

They were surrounded by tall trees that made up a dense canopy above their heads, it gave them some shelter from the wind and rain. They weren't far from the shore though – between two trees to her left, Arabella could see the sandy beach and the dark, raging ocean past it.

“I was able to pull you out of the water,” the girl sniffed. “It was so close! If I'm just a little slower at finding you...”

Arabella stood up and stretched her body. “Fuck, I love dry land!” She glanced at the sitting Chio, who still looked kind of shook. She crouched down next to her and patted her head. “Good job, dick-girl... I mean Chio.”

“I'm so sorry!” the angel blurted. “We shouldn't have done this, I think you were right. But...”

“But what else could we have done? That's the thing, isn't it? They would have hunted us in no time if we stayed on that island.”

“That's true. But maybe we could have gotten on a ship. Somehow.”

“Maybe, but we had to be quick. Heh, can you imagine what that bitch nun would have thought if she finds us together?”

“You mean Mary?”

“Yea, that bitch.”

“Don't say that! She is a good person, she just couldn't fully understand us.”

“That's for sure. Anyway, the past is the past, we are fine now. We will wait out the storm here, like really wait it out, then we can continue.”

“Okay.”

The succubus started to walk around the place, trying to look for some not too wet branches on the ground. She built a fireplace close to a large, mossy boulder, which sheltered it from the wind, then she summoned a flame in her palm, and managed to light it up. Fortunately, the rain mostly stopped by then.

Meanwhile, Chio carefully flew up above the trees to look around. She landed next to Arabella right when the fire began to truly catch on.

“What did you see?” the succubus asked.

“Not much. The island is not too big, maybe about the size of my home village. There are lots of trees.”

“Hmmm.”

“Wow, you are amazing, Arabella!” Chio shivered as she stepped close to the fire, hovering her hands above it to warm up. “It's so nice...”

“Why don't you take that wet thing off?” the sex-demon asked.

“Right!”

The girl made her wings disappear, and hung up her toga on the side of the boulder, she got out of her sandals too, then she snuggled up to Arabella next to the fireplace. Both of them were naked, but sex wasn't really on their mind at the moment. For a while, they just relaxed, recovering from the shock of the storm, enjoying the feeling of safety they both invoked in each other. Eventually, Chio broke the silence:

“I think I was a little too full of myself. You know, I'm much less afraid now, but I shouldn't get so carried away. Bad things can still happen to us.”

“We just can't catch a break, can we? But it is what it is.”

“I still think that we will be okay. I'm sure. But I will try to be more careful from now on. I don't want to lead you into danger.”

“Well, I have kind of done that to you in the past too. I regret it. But this really wasn't your fault, we talked it out already. I... I love you, Chio.”

They briefly kissed.

“In that case,” the angel said slowly, “even though I'm not a dick-girl anymore, would you mind... uhm... touching me down there?”

“Your pussy?”

The girl nodded, slightly blushing. That's the Chio I know! Arabella grinned. Without hesitation, she pinned down the girl on the ground, and spread her smooth, pale legs.

“Please be gentle!” said the angel. “I never had someone else... doing things to me like this.”

“Right... would you prefer it if I did it in my human form?”

Chio shrugged. “Either way is good.”

“I'll stay like this then.” Arabella swiftly jumped to her feet, stood over Chio's face, then crouched down. “Lick me, and I'll lick you at the same pace!”

“Uhhh!” the girl trembled. That reddish-pink succubus vagina, the one she used to long for so much, was right in front of her face once again, and it really made her heart pound. Earlier, throughout their flight, she only peeked at it from time to time with a bit of curiosity. Of course the uncontrollable, extreme horniness she was cursed with as a futa no longer existed in her, but she still was a sexual being, and she still found Arabella attractive. Now that the sex-demon was getting a bit forceful with her, the memory of their past times together suddenly hit her so much, she almost forgot that she no longer has a dick.

“Come on, you little slut! Use that tongue!” said Arabella as she teasingly shook her crotch above Chio's face.

“Uhum!” the angel held the woman's hips and began to lick her pussy enthusiastically... but as soon as she did so, she felt the demon's mouth on her own clit going wild, which made her flinch and pull back, letting out a cute little scream. “It's sensitive!” she moaned.

“I told you, I will match your pace!” replied the succubus.

“Okay, okay!”

Chio now softly and carefully put her tongue on the demon-clit, and just a moment later, she felt Arabella's on her own clit too. She gave it some soft little kisses, putting a bit more force on it with each one, and getting the same treatment from the woman. Chio soon got into a comfortably slow pace, she took her time, teasing the woman's pussy leisurely while getting more and more comfortable with her own part being played with too. Every once in a while, she pushed a little too far, and the succubus made her body jump, so she took a little break, breathing heavily, which was the signal for the woman to stop too. At one of those occasion, Arabella let out a frustrated moan while grabbing Chio's thigh firmly.

“For fuck's sake, when will you speed up?”

“Oh, but... I'm still not really used to this, so... if you won't speed up too, if you continue licking me carefully, then I can...”

“Nah, let's stick to the rule, I say! It's more fun that way.”

“But...”

“It's up to you, but you better speed up, you slut! Don't you want to please me?”

Chio was a bit surprised, but then she couldn't help but laugh. What kind of silly game is this? And why is it making her so excited?

“Come on, Chio, don't be such a tease! I know you want it too, so get the fuck in there!”

The girl put her mouth on Arabella's clit again.

“That's right, don't let go! Suck on it with all you've got!”

The angel did so, and Arabella quickly replied in kind. Chio's scream was muffled by the demon's crotch, who now put her weight on the girl's face, not letting her escape. The angel gave up, closed her eyes, and kept sucking on the clit like her life depended on it. The woman now really didn't hold back either, and it made Chio feel like she has to pee. It reminded her of the time when the succubus was playing with her sensitive cock-head shortly after they first met. It was quite uncomfortable... but also absolutely thrilling. It was that pleasure and pain thing again, and it was getting more and more intense.

“Mphhh!” Chio somehow got out of the smelly, sexy demon-pussy's confinement, if only momentarily. “I can't take it anymore, please!” she begged.

Arabella stopped licking her too, but she said: “Come on, be a strong girl for me!”

“I... I can't!”

“You can, Chio! Just do it! I fucking love you, so pleasure me!”

The angel was tearing up as she continued pleasing her forceful partner, having to endure a similar amount of pressure on her own vulva. She tried to ignore her own bodily feelings and instead focus on the woman's warm body lying on hers – her breathing, her boobs pressing against her stomach, all her little movements. The succubus was really turned on, it felt like she is finally letting out all her pent-up frustration, and Chio was truly happy for that. Let the succubus... be a succubus, she thought while she was sucking and licking and squirming under the sex-demon. She knew what she was signing up for when she came back for her, and she also knew that Arabella really loved her, even if she still got these aggressive moments. It was fine, Chio trusted her deeply.

Eventually though, the feeling of “having to endure” started to diminish, her pussy was getting warmer, and she started to get tingles all over her body. The two of them reached the peak at the same time: Arabella got tense and a little shaky for several seconds, and now she was the one who was moaning into Chio's pussy. The girl came quietly, her eyes rolled back and she squirted.

“Huh, look at you!” the succubus quickly got off the lying girl, kneeling next to her and staring at her with an amused expression. But then she noticed the tears on the angel's cheeks. “Uhm... are you okay, Chio?”

The panting girl wiped her face and smiled at her reassuringly. “I'm fine... but holy fuck!”

“I... I guess I got a little carried away too.”

“It's okay. You can do stuff like this to me, I can take it. Just... if I'm really at my limit, please have mercy on me!”

“Of course, of course!”

They moved closer to the fire again, Arabella threw a couple more branches on it, and she sat next to Chio.

“So, which one do you prefer? Having a dick, or a cunt?”

“Uhm... it's very different. Being a futa was insane. A part of me misses it to be honest, it was much more intense, but at the same time, it's great to be free of that burden. And being a proper girl feels nice. I can still get horny and everything... so I guess I prefer being like this. Overall.”

“Makes sense,” said Arabella a little sadly. She would have preferred if the girl still had a dick, obviously. It would have made everything much more simple.

“Have you ever been with a woman before?” Chio asked.

“Just with one.”

“Do you... not mind it?”

“It's fine. It's actually kind of fun on its own way.”

Chio lay down on the ground, resting her head on the demon's strong thigh, and looking up at her. “We will have to find some men for you... but I want to do it in a way that doesn't hurt them. As I said, you can treat me roughly, but I want to ask you to be humane with men. Is that okay?”

“Humane? Sure. And I agree. But bloody hell, how will we go about that stuff? I'm still a succubus, you know, it's gonna be really difficult to fully avoid trouble.”

“We will have to figure things out, that's all we can do. Carefully, humbly.”

“Hmmm.”

Arabella stroked the chin of the girl resting on her legs. The girl who introduced her to a world of gentle, wholesome intimacy... well, aside from the times she gets all dominant with her. Is that really okay? She herself said so, and she seemed sincere. She must still have some of those masochistic tendencies... what a peculiar, lovely angel she is! “Chio, I hope you know you are amazing yourself.”

1