Chapter 3.
139 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere by the north-western shores of Midridge, a dirt road was zigzagging through the woods. At some parts, it popped out from amongst the trees and stretched on top of the cliffs next to the ocean before it disappeared in the forest again.

At one of those cliff-top stretches, a skinny fox wandered on the road. In the warm, summer sunlight, the animal stared at the sea below longingly. The low tide left a several meters wide, sandy area past the steep rock face, where some seagulls grouped up around the carcass of a fish. The fox could smell it, and it had great interest in it, but suddenly its ears perked up, and it turned around, retreating into the shade of the woods. The peaceful sound of the waves washing up on the shore was interrupted by the chatter of people, mostly female voices: a family arrived on a covered wagon.

The driver was the father, a short, skinny man wearing a straw hat. He was over 40 years old, his tawny face was wrinkled, and his black mustache had some grey hairs in it, but he was still in good health. His eldest daughter was sitting next to him on the front of the cart, trying to knit on the bumpy road with great determination; she was a strong, freckled girl wearing a white wimple. In the back, two younger girls were enthusiastically singing a silly song, giggling and fooling about. Meanwhile, their mother – a burly, assertive woman – was breastfeeding her youngest, two years old daughter, sitting across from the playful girls.

“Can ya two be quiet for a damn second?!” she lashed out as her toddler began to whimper.

The two sisters got quiet, but then one of them poked the other on the chin, and their playful fight continued.

“You two wanna make your momma angry?” asked the father over his shoulder. “Don't ya know better?”

“It was Rosie, she did it!” complained one of the girls. She was eight years old, round faced, smiley, and her hair was orange – she took after her mother.

“What'd she do?” the man asked.

“Poking me face!”

“I'm just tryna help!” said the other girl, Rosie, who had long, black hair. She was six years old and quite fidgety, her dad often said she resembles a ferret. “If ya suck those cheeks in, you might stay slim, don't ya know?” she giggled.

“I AM slim!”

“That's enough!” yelled their mom. She crawled across the cart with her crying baby to sit between the mischievous sisters. The separated girls had no choice but to obediently stay silent for now, and the toddler soon calmed down, continuing to feed.

Ferret-like Rosie suddenly hugged her dad from behind. “How far are we?” she asked, staring at the road ahead, and the donkey pulling their cart.

“We will be home in an hour or so,” replied her old man.

“How long is an hour?” the girl asked.

A group of seagulls took wings from the seashore with angry squawks.

“How long? As long as it takes for us to get home.”

“Father, look!” the oldest daughter lowered her knitting kit, and pointed towards the ocean. They were at a part of the road that was quite close to the edge of the cliffs, so they had a clear view of the sandy shore below.

Two human figures were there, about knee deep in the water, slowly walking out of it. Two women. One wore a white dress, and she supported the other, who was a naked redhead.

“Goodness gracious!” The dad halted their donkey, and was about to get up.

“What is it, Benson?” asked his wife from inside the wagon.

“Some poor girls are stuck down there. Castaways, mayhap? Better help them!”

“But father, you should avert your gaze! That one's stark naked!” said the eldest daughter.

A bit of chaos ensued in the family. The two middle sisters, Rosie and Daisy, jumped off the cart, and began to yell and wave at the strangers excitedly. Their mom passed the toddler to the father, telling him to get inside the covered wagon and let her handle the naked woman. She then irritably hurried after her daughters, while their eldest girl just watched, still sitting on the front of the cart.

Meanwhile, Chio said quietly to Arabella: “You see? I told you we should be cautious. Someone already noticed us.” It was her idea to make their wings disappear as soon as possible upon reaching land, to hide their identity of fallen angel and succubus.

“Uhum...”

Arabella was so exhausted, she had a hard time speaking. She was leaning on Chio's shoulder with one arm as they stumbled onto the sandy shore. Three days of constant flying was behind them, and while Chio offered to carry the succubus over and over, arguing that it totally makes sense due to her ability to get energy from the sun and moon, Arabella only let her do it for some short periods. She didn't want to be a burden to the angel, and her pride was on the line too, so she really pushed herself. But at last, her suffering was over, they finally reached land... and people. Why do they have to be females though? the hungry succubus thought as she heard the voices yelling at them from above.

“Ladies, ladies, come out the ocean!” redhead Daisy chanted, and Rosie soon joined her too.

Their mother hushed them, and stood on the edge of the cliffs, taking a good look at the two below. “What happened to ya, girls?” she asked.

“We... we fell off our ship!” Chio replied nervously. “Uhm... There was a big storm a few days ago!”

“Oh, that wicked storm? It was moving up north, huh? You poor things!” The woman turned around, addressing her eldest daughter: “Elma, bring here the rope! And my rug!”

Getting Arabella up the cliff was quite difficult. She didn't have enough strength left in her to climb, all she could do was hang on the rope, even with Chio pushing her butt from below. The mom and the eldest sister, Elma, were trying hard to pull her up; in the end even Daisy and Rosie joined them. After about a minute of struggle, the succubus (in her human form) was finally lying on the stripe of tall grass that separated the dirt road and the edge of the cliff, breathing hard. In no time, Chio was kneeling next to her.

“Huh? When... did you... get up?” Arabella panted. To her, it felt like just seconds passed since she herself reached the top, so how could the angel already be by her side? Did she use her wings?

“She is a strong one, that one,” the burly woman said as she tossed them a blanket. “Climbed up in no time.”

“Damn you...” Arabella looked at Chio kind of irritably. She also wanted to half-smile at her, but she was so tired, she couldn't even tell if her face-muscles complied.

She knew that while she was starving, the girl wasn't. She knew that it sort of made sense for the angel to be less exhausted. And she loved her. But despite all this, for a succubus, there is just something innately humiliating about appearing weaker than an angel.

“Oh, I'm tired too, don't get me wrong!” Chio quickly stated, and she wasn't lying. She only climbed up the rope so fast because she was scared, and by now, she was quite out of breath too. What scared her was the thought that something might happen to Arabella... or that Arabella might do something. Chio wasn't sure how many humans were up here, and whether any men or boys were amongst them. If a male comes in contact with the skin of a succubus, even in her human form, that already has a strong alluring effect. They had to be careful, especially while they had so little strength left. “I just... want to be close to you,” she whispered.

“Sure...”

“Benson! You can climb outta there, she is covered now!” the mother yelled, and moments later, the short, skinny man appeared from the wagon. His wife took over their toddler, and their two middle daughters stood next to them too, holding onto their parents' clothes, feeling a bit shy all of a sudden, now that the strangers were so close. The eldest daughter walked back to the cart and picked up her knitting kit, keeping watch from a distance. The rest of the family was just standing there like they gathered up for a family portrait, staring curiously at the two newcomers.

“Just to be clear, I would've helped pulling ya up, but... you know how wives are,” the man chuckled.

Upon hearing the male voice, Arabella suddenly sat up. The rug almost rolled down her chest, so Chio had to hold it there for her. Curled up in the brown fur blanket, the succubus sought the man's gaze, and for a second, she found it. She stared straight into his eyes, but then the angel jumped to her feet and quickly got between them.

“It's nice to meet you, sir! And thank you all for helping us!” she did a courtly little bow, which Daisy really liked, so she tried to copy it (Rosie soon joined her too).

“No good people would leave ya out there,” the mother stated. “It's just being decent.”

“How come ya aren't wet though?” asked Benson.

“Oh.” Chio's face got a little paler. “It's... well, we... we arrived a while ago, we just couldn't climb up... and... we walked back onto the ocean a bit so we have a better chance of being noticed. So... that's why.”

She is such a bad liar, Arabella thought. If only she had the energy to engage with these people, she would have done a better job. Fortunately, the family seemed satisfied with the girl's answer either way.

“I see,” the man nodded. “So what do you say, wife, should we take them home with us?”

“They need a good rest and a warm bowl of soup, don't they? Of course we'll take them home!”

And so began their hour long journey on the crowded wagon. Chio and Arabella lay down next to each other at the back of the cart, sharing the blanket. For the angel, only now that she didn't have to push herself anymore did it sink in how exhausted she too was. Finally not having to move her sore muscles was heavenly, especially while she could hold her lover's warm hand beneath the cover of the brown fur rug.

“You two are really close friends, aren't ya?” the mom stared at them as she was rocking her baby. “You sure don't look like siblings.”

“Yea, we are friends. Old friends,” Chio said.

Daisy and Rosie began to bombard her with a series of questions: what was their names, where they came from, why were they on a voyage. Chio answered them diligently, although when the topic of their voyage came up, she felt a bit lost – lying simply wasn't easy for her. Fortunately, the girls' mother took it as her being being tired (which she was), so she told her daughters to leave the castaways alone. The sisters then began to play with some dolls, and Chio could finally let go and relax. She closed her eyes, and listened to the steady breathing of Arabella while their fingers were still interlocked. Eventually, the redhead woman leaned a bit closer to the eastern girl – even that much took her quite a bit of effort – and she whispered into her ear: “Chio, I'm so fucking hungry...”

“I know,” the angel whispered back. “I'm sorry, but you will have to hold on a little longer. I'm sure we can soon find...”

“That guy... he is right here!”

“Arabella, we can't! Not him!”

“I want to suck the hell out of his...”

“Shhh!” Chio reached for the succubus' pussy beneath the blanket, hoping that would distract her. “Just relax, we will find someone else soon! I promise!”

Arabella nodded, rolled to her back, and closed her eyes. She became almost completely still, but a faint smile appeared on her face, which let Chio know that she doesn't mind her clit being rubbed. The angel blushed, feeling quite dirty about doing something like that so close to this family, but it was strangely exciting too, it reminded her of her futanari days.

When the cart abruptly stopped, the girl pulled back her hand, and quickly sucked the succubus juice off her fingers beneath the blanket. Daisy and Rosie jumped off at the front of the wagon and ran inside, Elma followed them, picking up a doll that one of the girls dropped while shaking her head. Benson began to untie the donkey, and his wife, Agatha, was slowly getting up while holding her baby.

“Arabella is the naked one, right?” she asked before she climbed off at the front.

Chio nodded.

“She better stay here for a bit, I'll be back with some clothes. You wanna come in?”

“I... would rather stay by her side,” said the angel.

“All right.”

In their brief privacy, the succubus struggled to sat up, succeeded, and she leaned in to kiss her lover. It was a weak, awkward kiss, but very pleasant.

“We did it, Arabella! We survived!” the girl cheered.

“Yes... but I might still starve to death.”

“Seriously?” Chio put her hand on the stomach of the succubus, looking kind of startled. “Do you actually feel like you are going to...”

“I was exaggerating... I had longer breaks before. Not like this, though.”

“I'll be on it, okay? I'll find someone for you as soon as possible, I promise! But not the father... we shouldn't ruin this family.”

“Where are we, anyway? Is this a village?”

“Uhm...” Chio crawled to the front and peeked out.

They were in a moderate-sized clearing surrounded by dense woods, but the distant sound of the ocean was still audible. There was only a single house around, a long, white one with straw roof. On the other side of the building, beyond a wooden fence, a group of pigs and chickens were living their life on the dusty yard.

Agatha stepped out the front door, walking towards them with some clothes.

“Excuse me!” Chio said. “Is there a village nearby?”

“There is, about a mile away,” the woman pointed at where the continuing dirt road disappeared behind the trees in a turn. “But ya better spend the night here, you will have space. Elma will let ya use her room, and I'll make a nice vegetable soup. You'll be good here.”

“That's very nice of you, but... you already did a lot for us, so maybe...” But then Chio noticed a boy walking out of the house, and staring right at her kind of shyly. He was brown-haired, lanky and freckled, he looked similar to that Elma girl. Chio judged him to be around the same age as herself.

“Oh, don't be like that!” the bulky woman said, not noticing the young man behind herself. “You two need to regain your strength, so stop worrying and let us take care of ya! Besides, nobody in the village knows you anyway.”

The freckled boy averted her gaze from the angel in white, and hurried by the side of the house to the back, where they kept the animals.

Chio gulped. “All right, we will stay then. Thank you very much!”

The brown dress the woman brought them was her own. The exhausted Arabella struggled to put it on, and it was quite oversized on her, but Agatha said that 14 years old Elma's clothes would surely be too tight for the redhead. The burly woman then led them inside, and seated them by a long table in the main room of the house.

Rosie and Daisy were outside with the animals, and so was that boy. The rest of the family, Elma and her parents, were preparing the soup, peeling and cutting carrots, potatoes and onions. The wife was doing so with her infant in her lap, breastfeeding her.

Lucky bastard, Arabella thought as she watched the satisfied toddler sucking out what she needed of her mother's body.

“It will take a few hours to cook. Hope you can wait that long,” Agatha said.

Chio nodded. While neither of their supernatural selves needed traditional food, or even water, the angel still felt a little hungry looking at all these vegetables, which kind of surprised herself. She didn't have solid food in Heaven, and while she was there, she didn't really miss it either. But as a fallen angel, she chose the impure, sensual realm of the mortals, and here she was now, feeling all sorts of things. She was worried, relieved, excited, a little horny, and even hungry. And she couldn't help but smile. Even if their ordeal was still not quite over, she felt lucky that such a lovely family found them.

How about Arabella, though? She never liked to eat regular food, and while she was starving now, she yearned for something quite different. To keep their identity hidden, they should act like regular humans, but wouldn't it be a type of torture to feed a starving succubus with carrots? In that case, what should they do?

The freckled boy returned from outside. As he noticed the two strangers, he seemed to hesitate for a moment, but then he walked towards the rest of his family and sat down by the side of Agatha.

“Oh, he is our eldest child, Terry,” Benson introduced him. “He was looking after the home while we travelled to Plankwelle.”

“Nice to meet ya,” the boy said nervously.

“Likewise,” Chio smiled, feeling a bit anxious herself. This boy has to be it, right?

“We've been selling a couple of pigs at the capital,” the father continued, “and the girls wanted to come see the city. It ended up being a bit of a family journey. Ya know, a change of scenery for everyone. But me boy right here, he volunteered to stay, we knew we can leave the house in his care.”

“He will make a good husband,” Agatha commented, which made Terry blush. “Oh my, I wanted to give ya some water! Son, would you bring them some?”

The boy nodded and walked to the next room, returning with a jug and two wooden mugs. As he poured them both a drink, Chio glanced at Arabella. The redhead seemed kind of miserable as she sat there in her oversized brown dress. She took her mug, but she stared into it with a similar expression as a young person would at their first hard liquor. Chio was worried, but there was nothing she could do. She took a sip of her own drink, and while she wasn't really thirsty, the freshwater was still pleasant in her mouth, it felt refreshing. She smiled at her love encouragingly, who hesitantly raised her mug to her lips.

“I'll get some more water from the village well,” Terry announced, but before he could leave the room, Arabella jumped to her feet, and ran past the boy. Chio hurried after him, and so did Benson and Elma.

The redhead woman was crouching outside, throwing up. Her puke was very liquidly and see-through, it pretty much only consisted of the water she tried to force down.

“That's okay, let it all out!” Benson said. “I guess starvation and exhaustion can do that to ya.”

“But even just water?” Elma asked.

“Her belly has been out of use for who knows how long, give her a rest!”

“Yea... it's as he says,” the succubus whispered, and she stumbled to her feet. Chio hopped next to her to support her.

They followed the family to Elma's room, which was at the very back of the long house. Arabella lay down on the straw mattress of the bed, and Benson suggested that she probably shouldn't eat any soup yet, she should just try to get used to water for now, slowly. They brought in her mug which still had a bit of water in it, placed it on the small table next to the bed, and then left her be.

Chio stayed in the room a little longer, kissing her lover on the forehead. “Try to rest. I'll be back as soon as I can, okay? I promise you won't have to wait that much longer.”

“Uhum...”

The girl quickly drank up Arabella's water, and put the empty mug back down on the table. “If they ask you, you drank it, okay?”

“Yea yea...” the redhead closed her yes, and she looked like she is already half-asleep.

Chio kissed her forehead once again, and left.

“How are you feeling? Is your stomach okay?” Agatha looked up from the potato she was cutting as the girl returned to the main room.

“I'm fine, thank you,” replied Chio. Terry was no longer present, he must have already left for the village well.

“You easterners seem to have a strong build,” said Benson. “I'm sure being lost in sea was hard on you too, and yet...”

“I think seeing my friend struggle so much was what lent me a lot of strength. She needed me.”

“You're a very good girl, you will make a good wife some day,” Agatha commented, which made the angel slightly blush. “Say, where will you two go once you're well-rested?”

“We... we will get back to our home. Anyway... you mind if I go on a bit of a walk?”

“A walk?” Benson laughed. “You are a strong one all right, but for real? Aren't you the least bit tired?”

“I am, but... after being lost at sea for days, I'm just glad to see all these trees. I might lie down beneath one.”

“All right, just don't get lost!”

And so Chio walked out the house, and hurried on the dirt road in the direction Agatha pointed at when she mentioned that nearby village. The girl's heart was beating really fast, she knew that she is about to do something truly dirty. Assuming she can find that boy... he must have went this way, right? The angel considered using her wings, but instead she just began to run.

After a couple of turns, she finally found Terry. From where they were, the road went on a straight, slightly descending line towards the village, they could already see the first houses in the distance. The boy stopped as he heard the panting of the girl behind himself, and he turned around, looking quite surprised.

“Uhm... did you want something?”

“Yes... I'm sorry, can we talk for a moment?” Chio asked.

“Sure.”

The angel leaned on her knees, caught her breath, then she straightened her back and looked around. “Let's get a bit of privacy, okay?” she smiled at Terry. “Come with me!” she extended a hand towards the boy, who hesitantly took it.

They walked behind the line of trees by the side of the road, both with butterflies in their stomachs. In the shade of the woods, Chio took a deep breath and faced the boy, looking deeply into his blue eyes. He seemed like an easy-going, good natured person, if a little timid. After a couple of seconds, Terry bashfully averted his gaze.

“I'm sorry, miss... I'm a little confused.”

“That's fine! Just... relax. Say, do you have someone you love?”

“Uhm... there is one girl my age in the village, but I'm not sure she would like me.”

“Why not?”

“I'm nothing special.”

“Don't say that! Everyone is special in their own a way. You seem like a good guy.”

“Thanks.”

Awkward silence. Come on, Chio, you have to do this! “You can... uhm... look at me all you want, Terry.”

The boy shyly glanced at her, and the angel replied with a wink. Terry gulped, his eyes widened, his face got red, but he began to look the angel up and down in a way that made Chio blush too. She could feel that the young man wants her, that he adores her body, she knew that feeling very well. “You think I'm pretty?” she asked.

“Yes. You are very pretty.”

“And? You can tell me how you feel about me.”

“You... you are very cute. And beautiful.”

“Thank you. Do you want to touch me?”

The boy reached for her legs, but his hands stopped for a second. “Are you sure?”

“It's okay. Don't be ashamed!”

Terry put down the empty bucket he was carrying, put his palms on the girl's knees, and slowly moved his hands up her legs, all the way to her hips, feeling her smooth skin beneath her toga. He pulled back, and grabbed her perky tits through the white clothing, then suddenly hugged her closely – Chio could feel his hard cock pressing against her hip through his pants. She pushed against it playfully, and the boy pushed back, beginning to hump her. As their petting was getting more and more intense, it became clear to Chio that this boy has never done anything like this with a girl before, that the experience is kind of mind-blowing to him. He was well past puberty, so he must have longed for it a lot. The girl smiled. She felt like she is freeing the boy in a way, letting him let out all his pent-up sexual frustrations. It was similar to her short period as a prostitute, but even more intense in a way. Right now, she was to him what she longed for as a futanari – a beautiful person who accepts his longing, even encourages it. He must feel so lucky. How amazing it is that making people feel that way is possible in this world!

“Why don't you take off your pants?” the girl asked suddenly, and the boy hesitantly complied.

Chio crouched down in front of him, her face getting on the same level as his dick. Terry instinctively covered himself, but Chio giggled, and pulled his hands away. “It's all right! It's only natural. I'm going to suck on it, okay?”

“Huh?!”

But the boy's penis was already in Chio's mouth.

“T... thank you so much! You... you are an angel!” Terry muttered.

For a moment, Chio got a little startled, thinking that the boy somehow figured out her secret... but on second thought, she was sure the boy meant it figurative. She locked eyes with him as she worked on his cock with her lips and tongue, and she made him cum into her mouth fairly quickly.

As they were done, the boy awkwardly pulled his pants back up and turned away from the girl. He seemed to be embarrassed with what he did, so Chio hugged him from behind.

“Thank you...” Terry muttered.

The girl pointed at the bucket, then at Terry himself, doing a quick nod. She was trying to communicate that he should go on to the well, as he planned. Her mouth was filled with sperm, and she didn't want to swallow it of course.

“Uhm... you want to spit it out?” the confused boy asked.

Chio shook her head.

“Okay...” he picked up the bucket. “Uhm... I better get going.”

Chio nodded, petted the top of the head of the boy, then she ran out on the road, and hurried back where she came from.

A few minutes later later, the half-asleep Arabella heard someone knocking on her bedroom's window. She sat up, and her eyes met with Chio's through the glass.

The succubus gathered all her strength to walk to the window, and she opened it. “Why can't you walk in the...”

The angel leaned forward through the opening, and kissed the redhead woman, transferring her warm surprise into her mouth. Arabella raised an eyebrow, then her eyes rolled back, and she grabbed the girl's head with a sudden rush of strength, sucking out all the sperm, really going in there with her tongue. The girl whimpered.

As their faces finally separated, Arabella licked her own lips, and sighed. “Fuck, I really, really needed that. Did you suck someone off?”

Chio nodded. “That boy, Terry,” she whispered.

“Really? Where?”

“Over there, in the woods.”

“And you kept his seed in your mouth to bring it to me... Chio, you are the dirtiest angel who ever existed!”

The girl chuckled. Oh, you would be surprised.

1