Chapter 4.
118 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Chio and Arabella woke up the next morning, they found Benson and Terry in the main room of the house; they were just about to go out to chop some wood. The lovers told them that they are ready to leave, and the father ran out towards the backyard to gather the rest of the family so that they can all say goodbye. For an awkward minute, the freckled Terry was left alone with the two stranger women: one who gave him a blowjob the other day, and the other who looked at him like a peace of meat – not that he really saw that, as he was trying his hardest to avoid their gaze. He was visibly embarrassed, and he quickly picked up a knife and a sharpening stone to occupy himself with something. Chio too felt quite awkward around him. She considered thanking him, or telling him that it's all okay, or something, but before she could bring herself to speak, the noisy family came back inside.

Agatha inquired about their health and offered Arabella some food, but the redhead of course refused, saying that Chio brought her a bit of her leftover soup last night, and that she is fine now. Benson wished them a safe journey to Plankwelle (cause that's where they were going), Elma just nodded at them, while the two younger girls, Rosie and Daisy were disappointed about them leaving, and tried to nag their parents to convince them to stay. The previous day, after their late lunch, the sisters showed Chio a swing hanging from a tall tree nearby, which was put there by their father. They hung out there for a while, then they even played some hide and seek with the angel. They both clearly had a liking of her, and they expected to spend more time with her this day.

“If they wanna go, they'll go. Ya can't force them to stay!” Benson stated.

“But daaad!”

“Enough, Rosie!” Agatha snapped, grabbing her daughter's wrist.

“I'm sorry, girls.” Chio crouched down in front of the young sisters, and petted the head of both of them. Truth be told, she too was a little sad. Spending time with these two, no, with the whole family, it reminded her that she will never be able to have a normal life like this. There was a time when she fantasized about having a family of her own... it felt so distant now, but she still remembered the feeling of longing for that. Well, things have changed, and her fate was now to be with Arabella, her one and only love. “It was a pleasure to meet you,” she smiled at the girls.

“Will you come again?” Daisy asked tearfully.

“Maybe one day.”

“You promise?” asked Rosie.

“I... I can't, I'm sorry.”

The girls were now both tearing up, but they tried to contain themselves, and they cutely bid farewell to Chio and her strange friend.

“Don't worry, they'll be over it in no time,” Benson said quietly as he ushered their guests outside.

Before they left the house, Chio looked back, desperately trying to catch Terry's gaze one more time, and as their eyes met, she could tell that the boy wished for the same. They stared at each other for some long, awkward seconds. Terry seemed like he wanted to say something, but similarly to the angel earlier, he couldn't utter a word. In the end, he turned his head with a slight blush, and continued sharpening his knife.

That was the end of their stay at this place.

“You are quite a popular girl, aren't you?” Arabella asked as they began their long walk on the dirt road. The girl just shrugged as a reply, she seemed to be a bit absent-minded.

They were going in the direction where they arrived from on the cart the previous day. The road was going to get them to the capital city of Midridge, although on foot, it was gonna take them several days.

“Do you think he will be okay?” Chio asked suddenly.

“Who?”

“That boy, Terry.”

“Why wouldn't he? Cause you gave him a free blowjob?” the woman laughed. “He will be fine, it's not like you are a succubus or anything.”

“Hmmm. About that... is it okay with you if we keep doing it the same way? If I'm the one who brings you men's sperm?”

“Huh? Well, from time to time that's cute, but... you surely don't mean always, right?”

“Well, you are a succubus.”

“So what, you want me to never fuck men again?”

“It would be safer.”

“No way, Chio. I'm sorry, but there is just no way.”

“Okay, I just asked.”

“You know I was a prostitute for a while. So long as I do it in my human form, my charming power is not that bad, at least some men can handle it.”

“Sure, but those men knew what they were signing up to. And we can't exactly go back to being prostitutes anymore... right?”

The succubus shook her head. “Even if we could, I don't want to. I want to live my life on my own terms. On our terms. But I guess we can still be honest with who I am to men... once we reached the Scorched Lands.”

“There is no government there, right?”

“Yep. There is a pirate town and some settlements, but overall it's a no man's land. Exiles and criminals go there, and some opportunists seeking gold or treasure, but also people who simply wanted to run away from everything. Loner weirdos, hermits... we will be able to find men there who are down with having sex with a succubus, I'm sure of it.”

“It sounds like a dangerous place though.”

“Well, it kind of is, but you already knew that. When you rescued me from my prison, you too suggested going there, didn't you?”

“I did, and I'm still fine with that. It's just that I don't actually know much about it.”

“Dangers aside, it's probably the one place in this world where a fallen angel and a succubus can be more or less free. I even heard stories of succubi openly living in that pirate town, the Murky Bay. We will be fine, we can protect ourselves. We will figure things out, remember?”

“Of course, of course! I didn't mean to be gloomy, I'm just... a little sentimental today. We will be fine.” She reached for the hand of the succubus, who gladly took it.

 

They slept under the open sky that night, covering themselves with the rug that Agatha gave them for the journey. Arabella's plan was to seek out Grunt Hollard, who used to be the owner of the Rainbow House, or maybe he still was, assuming the brothel reopened in a new building. The succubus said that she actually even had sex with the man, just once, and that he might help them get on a ship to the Scorched Lands. How such a two-week-long voyage was going to go with a hungry sex-demon aboard was quite unsure, but then again, that was true of their future in general. Either way, Arabella felt like Chio's little interaction with that boy somehow made her a bit more nervous, and less self-assured. The girl was still devoted to being with her, that wasn't a question. Her little moans as they made out, and then the way she cutely cuddled up against her, it really made the succubus feel loved. It also made her wish she could ease the angel's worries.

Tomorrow I'll show you, Chio!

On the second day of their long walk, Arabella once again started to get quite hungry. Of course she could go several days without sperm, but she preferred to eat at least once every day, similarly to regular people. Throughout most of her life, she could manage to do that, and she intended to continue the habit. She also planned to show Chio that she can have sex with men in a “humane” way, and so she was on the lookout for promising strangers all day, but she didn't tell the girl, she wanted to surprise her.

Choosing the right target was important though. They came across several other travellers throughout the morning, but none of them were the best choices, frustratingly. There was a caravan of three wagons (too many people), a lone rider (he was in a hurry and he didn't even slow down as Arabella said hello), a chariot driven by an elegant, middle aged man (his passengers were a pair of noblewomen), and a drunkard villager tumbling down the side of the road (if only he didn't smell so bad).

The moment of opportunity finally came around noon, in the form of a single covered wagon. Two males were sitting on the front of it – one short, one tall.

“Look, Chio!” the smirking Arabella turned the angel around as they heard the cart approaching from behind. “Don't they remind you of...” Realising that the memory is certainly an unpleasant one for the girl, the redhead fell silent.

“Oh,” Chio gulped. The travellers indeed reminded her of that creepy dwarf and human, the ones the succubus ended up killing shortly after she kidnapped the futa.

They stepped aside to let the donkey-drawn wagon pass by. From this close, they could see that the taller person was a human, and the shorter one was a halfling – his pointy ears and his more slender body differentiated him from a dwarf. He nodded at them as a silent greeting when they rolled by.

“Chio, you know that I changed a lot since then,” said Arabella.

“I know. It's all in the past.”

“In that case... watch me!” The succubus ran after the cart, and began yelling: “Excuse me! Can I talk to you guys for a moment?”

The wagon stopped, and the redhead woman in her oversized brown dress walked to its front side. Chio quickly caught up to her, and gave the travellers a nervous smile.

“You girls need help?” the human asked. He was a strong, tall man with a thick black beard and curly hair.

“Yes. Are you two going to Plankwelle?” Arabella inquired.

“We are.”

“I'm gonna be honest with you: we have to get there by tonight, so we need a lift. The thing is though, we have no money, but if you can take us there, I wouldn't mind paying for the favor in another way,” she winked.

Chio's heart skipped a beat. The human laughed, but the halfling just stared at them suspiciously.

“Are you hiding something in that dress?”

“No,” replied the succubus. “You can see for yourself if you want to.”

“Arabella!” the anxious Chio whispered, grabbing the sleeve of her love's dress. This is so reckless!

“Relax!” the redhead replied while the two males also exchanged a few quiet words between each other.

The human cleared his throat. “My friend here has a couple of worries. You aren't trying to rob us, do you?”

“They obviously wouldn't tell us if they did!” rebuked the smaller male.

“I honestly told you the truth,” the succubus said. “Well, I guess there is a bit more to it. I'm just a very horny person, and I'm a little touch-starved. But if you aren't interested...” She theatrically turned her back to the men, grabbing Chio's hand.

“Wait!” said the bearded human, facing his partner. “Goddamit, Fletcher, this might be the luckiest day of our lives! Let's do it, mate!”

“But...”

“Just one more thing. I'm really, really good at it.” Arabella claimed. “So much so that men often get a little addicted to me. I only want this to be a one time thing though. Once our deal is done, you'll have to forget about us.”

The halfling shook his head. “Something's off, Gert, no woman would ever talk like this.”

“Maybe they are prostitutes?” the human wondered. “Are you prostitutes?”

“No, but we used to be! That's why... that's why we are more open about this stuff,” the anxious Chio quickly explained, hoping that the answer would somehow make these men less suspicious.

“You used to be...” the halfling repeated, seeming quite suspicious.

“We aren't charging you a dime, okay? Just take us to Plankwelle once you had your way with me, that's all. Are you down or not?” Arabella stared at the men assertively.

“We are down!” said the bearded man called Gert.

The halfling sighed, but at last he nodded. “Well then, get inside!” he pointed behind himself. “We will get off the main road to find a bit more privacy.”

Chio and Arabella climbed into the covered wagon from the back. It was close to full with haystacks, but there was just about enough space for the two of them.

“If a group of your bandit friends are waiting for us, at least tell them to spare our lives, will ya?” they heard the halfling's voice from the front, past the piles of hay.

“Same goes for your bandit friends, if you have any!” Arabella retorted, which was answered by the laughter of the human.

As the cart began to move, Chio grabbed the hand of the succubus, who noticed that the girl is paler than usual, and her palm is a bit sweaty.

“Wasn't I fair, Chio?” she asked quietly. “I was very straightforward with them.”

“Yea, but... they still don't know.”

“That's for the best. We are still on Midridge, I bet even now people are riled up here about the famed rogue succubus. We can't just reveal our identity, you said so too.”

“That is true, but...”

“I told them that they might find me a little addicting. They consented either way, didn't they?”

“I suppose.”

“I can't wait! Which of them you think will have the bigger dick? Surely the human, right?”

Chio blushed. Arabella was watching her reactions closely, she chuckled, and she leaned close to her, whispering into her ear: “Don't you want to get fucked side by side with me? I know how dirty of an angel you are.”

“F... fucked?!” the girl squeezed her thighs together, defensively covering her crotch with her hands. Sure, she did have some anal sex in the past as a horny futanari, and Arabella played with her vulva too multiple times by now, but her pussy was never penetrated.

“You can also just watch, I can take on the two of them myself.”

“I... I don't know.”

The cart stopped, and they heard the men get off at the front. Arabella smiled at Chio and jumped off the wagon at the back side. The girl gulped, and followed her.

They were on a smaller road now, surrounded by dense woods in all directions. The grassy wheel tracks were just barely visible, which meant not a lot of carts used this path.

The human called Gert was tying the donkey to a tree, while Fletcher the halfling cautiously approached the two women. Arabella suddenly threw off her dress, and spread her arms.

“I hide nothing, you see?”

“Nothing?” Gert jerked his head up from his rope-work. “Those breasts can make a man pass out, dammit!”

“You are not wrong,” the succubus smiled.

“So... may I touch them?” the halfling asked cautiously as he stared up at Arabella.

“Go ahead. Just keep in mind, no matter how much fun you have, this will only be a one time thing.”

The little guy nodded, and reached towards the firm boobs right in front of his face. Chio was very interested in seeing how the succubus will affect him, but at the same time she was embarrassed too. She tried not to be too obvious about it, but she was paying close attention.

The moment Fletcher's fingers touched the sex-demon's breasts, the little man's entire body shivered, his eyes widened, and he looked a bit surprised. But then he started fondling the firm tits enthusiastically and shamelessly, with a large grin on his face. He was so uninhibited, that suddenly even Chio felt a bit silly about her own bashfulness.

“They are very nice,” Fletcher mumbled, and as a reply, Arabella grabbed his head, burying it between her boobs.

“Hey, don't leave me out!” yelled Gert as he hurried towards them. Stopping next to the others, he stared at his friend being lost in Arabella's tits, then he turned his head towards Chio. “How about you, eastern girl?”

Chio flinched, and the succubus let go of the little man, reaching for Gert's hand.

“Forget about her! I'll take care of the both of you.”

As she touched the man, he too shivered similarly to the halfling. “All right”, he smirked, and now he was the one to fondle the woman's tits. Meanwhile, Fletcher pulled out his already erect cock – it wasn't too big, but it looked about proportional to his body size.

Arabella took off her baggy underpants as well (that too was the bulky Agatha's present), getting completely naked. She got on all fours, and the halfling quickly stood behind her, spreading her cheeks and smelling her crotch while Gert unzipped his own pants. Without words, the fucking began.

Chio's heart was pounding fast as she spectated the others. The two men were not as shy as Terry, which surely had to do with Arabella's alluring succubus power to a degree. Either way, they completely gave themselves to lust without question, almost embodying it. The angel could tell that all they cared about in the moment was sex, of embracing the woman's body and beauty. They were taking turns at fucking her from behind and getting their cocks sucked by her. Arabella looked quite satisfied herself with her holes being filled. Eventually, she stood up, and began to be a bit more forceful with the males, pushing them around, positioning them as she felt like, which neither of the men minded. They exchanged a smirking look as Arabella tried to fit both of their dicks into her mouth at the same time. Her desire was different from the almost mindless, cave-men like lust of the men. She was much more purposeful and dignified even as she was going wild, and she looked more greedy than ecstatic. The angel could tell that she felt powerful, and she enjoyed it very much.

It was the first time Chio saw her like this since she returned. Now that she no longer was a futanari, her own lust wasn't anywhere near as overwhelming. Sure, seeing those dicks being pleasured, remembering how it felt to have one of those herself, and seeing Arabella's naughty eyes searching for hers from time to time, it made her pussy dripping wet, and she even began to rub herself beneath her toga. But still, even at the height of her arousal, she was undoubtedly much more clear-headed now than she used to be in the past. Seeing the succubus thrive in sex this way was a different experience. She felt like she sees her a bit more objectively now, from a bit more of a distance. And she was amazed. It was similar to how a scientist must feel upon discovering a new, wonderful life-form, taking delight in the sheer variety of nature.

She is a sex-demon all right, the girl smiled. Overall, her anxiousness has diminished quite a bit by now. She was still a little worried about being found out, or the men being affected too much by the experience, but there was something really relaxing about the self-justifying nature of sex. Seeing all these people completely submitting to their instincts made her happy.

“Arabella... may I join too?”

The succubus grinned, and she got on all fours again. “Come here next to me!”

Chio did so.

“Arch your back like a good whore, you know men like that,” said Arabella, and Chio did so, while her face was getting quite red.

“Come on, boys, give her some too!”

“Yes, ma'am!” Gert was about to kneel down behind Chio, but the girl looked back at his quite large, hairy dick, and she shivered.

“I'm sorry but... can you do it instead, please?” she pointed at Fletcher, who was already inside Arabella with his eyes rolled back.

“Fletcher, are you here?” Gert waved his hand in front of the halfling's face.

“Huh?”

“She wants you to fuck her!”

“Why?”

Chio gulped. “This will be my first...” no, I already told them I used to be a prostitute, “I mean... I just prefer smaller ones.”

“You hear that, my small friend? It's your lucky day!”

The halfling seemed a bit disappointed just for a moment, but then he took a long look at Chio, nodded, and switched places with the human. Chio felt the little guy raising her toga and pulling her panties to the side, and then the warm dick pressing against her vulva. It suddenly slipped all the way inside, making the girl gasp. Arabella stroked her hair, and they stared into each other's eyes as the two men fucked them. The succubus seemed so pleased with herself, almost proud, and the men were going at it like two wild beasts. Chio started to moan quietly, rhythmically, and as Arabella noticed it, she too joined her, it was like she was playfully imitating the girl. It was so much fun.

The two men came inside them simultaneously.

1