Chapter 65: Her Request was Exactly What I Wanted! ❤️
476 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 65: Her Request was Exactly What I Wanted!

(Syrilblia’s POV)

Barbra: “…I’ll do it, but if only you grant my request.” She replied.

Syrilblia: “You and your daughter will be having the hottest incest sex in due time, Barbra.” I reply with a giggle.

Barbra: “…Was it that obvious that I wanted to have sex with my daughter?” She asked with an embarrassed tone.

Syrilblia: “The sex isn’t what you desire… You want it, because it’s lewd. It’s indecent, and absurdly immoral. The thrill… That’s the reason you kissed her so often, just under the guise of teaching her.” I answered.

Barbra: “…I guess that you’re correct.” She said with a giggle.

Getting up from the couch, the woman approached me. Then, she grabbed my hands, and put them on her throat. Was this a mating ritual for this family? How lewd.

Barbra: “I’ll be your love slave… only if you prove your worth as a Mistress.” She said.

Syrilblia: “…”

The defiance was annoying, so I must put Barbra in her place. This is exactly what she wanted. Barbra was trying to upset me so that I would punish her. What a naughty girl.

Not giving her a moment longer of peace, I started to crush her throat. Not enough to kill her, but more than enough to cut off her airflow completely.

The shock of my fast actions was apparent on her face. First, it was an expression of being afraid, but it quickly switched to a bright smile.

Getting up from my seat, I picked Barbra up from the ground via her neck. Dangling in the air, the woman was like a rag-doll. But she was used to this, and Barbra didn’t struggle at all. She just enjoyed it.

Squirt!

Thud!

Barbra: “…Amazing!” She praised with heart like eyes after she fell to the ground.

Yes… yes! Finally, a masochistic girl that squirts! Her daughter didn’t get this trait, but the mother did. Great! Amazing! I love her already! No, Flare doesn’t count!…

Syrilblia: “Your daughter doesn’t squirt… I will enjoy you greatly. Stand up!” I order.

Barbra: “Yes, Mistress!” She said, quickly standing up, despite her shaky legs.

Once she stood up, I stuck my hand under clothes, and brought it toward her already wet kitten. While standing, I fingered her flower without any mercy. Quickly earning orgasm after orgasm from the mature woman.

Sometime Later.

After orgasming a few times from my various different kinds of administrations, her daughter and Velta soon returned to the room. Both of them weren’t surprised by what awaited them back in the room.

Syrilblia: “Ah, Priscilla… you’re back.” I say with a smile, taking my hand out of her mother’s dress.

Priscilla: “I have returned, Mistress.” She said with a bow.

Syrilblia: “That you have. Now… I want you and your mother to have sex.” I order.

Before doing as I said, Barbra got onto her knees, and she thanked me over and over again for the order. Soon, Priscilla and Barbra lovingly took each other’s clothes off.

Kiss!

Falling onto the bed, they deep kissed each other with great desire. The sight of a mother and daughter having loving sex like this… was very beautiful and arousing.

This was so much different from me having sex with Marina. I am not the original Syrilblia, but Priscilla is the original her. Right now, a woman was having intense sex with the very girl whom she birthed from her womb.

Slick!

While making out, I decided to play with their soaked kittens. Both acted like sex addicted sluts, rubbing their sexes on my fingers, longing for more of the pleasure that I was offering to them.

Drip!

Parting the kiss, and as she was on top of her daughter, a trail of saliva followed Barbra’s mouth. They longingly looked into each other’s eyes. I find the sight to be cute. As weird as it was, I think that these two will end up married in the future.

Syrilblia: “What a loving kiss… But, Barbra. Your daughter’s mouth is already explored territory for you, you know?” I say with a praising tone.

Barbra: “…”

Syrilblia: “Her lower mouth is wet, and untasted by you.” I continue.

Barbra: “…”

Syrilblia: “Oh? Even after going this far, are you really reluctant?” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

Barbra: “I…” I cut her words off.

Syrilblia: “On the entire way here, Priscilla was wet. She wanted me to get you to have sex with her. Don’t make her wait any longer.” I order with a serious tone.

The woman still had some reluctance to do this, as this was her daughter, after all. But if need be, I will gladly take on the role of the perverted Mistress.

Looking at her daughter once more, she soon moved down to her needy slit. Taking a whiff of it, Barbra peppered it with a few kisses.

Syrilblia: “Those are some loving kisses… but she needs more than that to get off!” I exclaim, shoving her face into her daughter’s flower.

Seconds later, the mother couldn’t resist the temptation of her daughter’s desireful kitten, and she started to lap it all up. The room was then filled with the sounds of licking and two women moaning.

After getting into the room, I already treated it with sound isolation magic. And Velta was now guarding the door. No one outside is even aware that I am doing sexual things with Priscilla and Barbra.

Even if they were, they couldn’t stop this. Right now, this was a needed step to make Priscilla fall even further. The debauchery of sexing her own mother… I can only guess how much pleasure her mind is going through right now.

While Barbra continued to eat up her daughter’s flower, I fingered her own flower. All the while still shoving her head into Priscilla’s pussy. Like a pervert, and even though I haven’t even been touched yet, I have came a few times from this situation alone.

Endless Incest Sex Later.

Barbra: “Priscilla… I love you so much.” She said with a loving tone.

Priscilla: “I love you too, Mom.” She said with a smile, going in for a kiss.

This would be so romantic… if they weren’t doing it right above my kitten. After the kiss, they both took to the task of licking my kitten. The feeling of having a mother and daughter eat you out at the same time… It’s heavenly. That’s all I can say to explain it.

Syrilblia: “Good, good. Mother and daughter working together to make their Mistress orgasm. What good love slaves you two are.” I say with a proud tone.

Priscilla and Barbra: “Thank you, Mistress!” They both say, slightly muffled, as their mouths will still lapping up my sex.

Squirt!

As I finish, I cover both of their cute faces in my love juices. In a daze, the two start to lick it off of their faces. But not their own faces, I mean. They licked each other. It was so goddamn hot… Once there weren’t anymore left on them; they started yet another kissing session.

Syrilblia: “You two… keep kissing until you pass out. I must go deal with Stan.” I order.

They gave me a small affirmation that they heard my order, carrying on with their incest make-out session, and Velta helped me get dressed once more. Now, with Barbra firmly in my harem, I can destroy that horrible man without worry. Again, I wonder how he will act when he sees such a sight…

17