Chapter 64: While I’m Here, Might as Well Find a Conspiracy!
454 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 64: While I’m Here, Might as Well Find a Conspiracy!

(Syrilblia’s POV)

Priscilla: “Mistress, Father has left for a business meeting. From what one of the maids said, we should have a few hours before he gets back.” She informed.

Syrilblia: “Great. Let’s go snoop around in his office!” I happily propose.

Velta: “And what if we get caught?” She asked.

Syrilblia: “I’ll just kill him.” I answer with a shrug.

Priscilla, being my loving masochist doll, was more than willing to betray her own flesh and blood. Without any hesitation or reluctance, she guided me straight to Stan’s private office.

Now, I have no idea if he is hiding things similar to Martin, but Priscilla informed me that only he is allowed inside of it. What secrets does such a place hold?…

Some Walking Through Halls Later.

Reaching the door, it was locked… Oh, no. What are us poor weak women to do in such a situation? Eh, I grabbed the handle of the door and crushed it with ease.

I frankly did not care if Stan realizes that someone broke into his office. Without wasting any time, I started exploring his office. And what I found… Nothing yet, fool! I just got in here, after all. Be patient.

Much Searching Later.

Syrilblia: “…”

Martin had tried to get in this family’s good graces for many years, but he would fail each time. Now… if only he knew that Stan shared a similar hobby to his.

No, in reality, that was too cruel to compare Martin to Stan. This man… In this estate, the aura of abuse was almost thick enough to touch. But in the back of my head… I felt that this place was also filled with an aura of death.

Priscilla: “…I didn’t know…” She swore.

The office wasn’t just one room. Rather, there were two rooms. Behind another door, one that wasn’t even locked, was a museum. With magic, you could actually take pictures of people and things in this world. Stan took full advantage of that…

Velta: “This is sickening to an absurd degree…” She said with a disgusted tone.

On the wall were interesting displays. Dresses, panties, shoes, hats, etc. Each was lined up under a picture frame of a woman. Some were maids, others were little girls or random women.

The clothes were bloody, and on a plaque were the names of the girls, and even the description of how Stan raped and murdered them.

This is just fucking crazy… I came here to seduce a milf, not uncover a secret and powerful serial killer. Why the fuck wasn’t this depicted in the novel?

Syrilblia: “Let’s leave this horrible room.” I suggest.

After leaving the office, I made sure to fix the door handle with magic. Originally, I didn’t care, but not letting the man be aware of our discovery is a good idea.

Priscilla: “Do you want to go home, Mistress?” She asked after we returned to her room.

Syrilblia: “No. The plan will stay the same. Rather them let him die, we will have his crimes exposed.” I deny.

Humans are creatures of habit, and I am no different. The idea that Stan is a horrible murderer doesn’t bother me much. Or, at least, it won’t stop me from seducing his wife at all. Right now, all that has changed… is just how Stan will die.

Knock!

Barbra: “Priscilla, can I have a private discussion with Lady Syrilblia?” She asked once she entered the room.

Syrilblia: “Of course. Priscilla, why don’t you and Velta go explore the garden?” I agree and suggest something for the other two to do.

Once they left, Barbra sat down on the couch in front of me. Either it was because her husband was away, but the woman looked far better now. I wonder what she wants to talk about…

Barbra: “How is my daughter?” She asked.

Syrilblia: “She is fine, and Priscilla gets very good grades at the Academy.” I answer.

Barbra: “And… how is she in bed?” She asked with a curious tone.

Syrilblia: “Terrible.” I quickly answer.

Barbra: “…”

Syrilblia: “…”

Barbra: “Surely not… That girl is very lewd.” She said with a confused tone.

Syrilblia: “Priscilla is a masochist, so during our sessions, she is the one that is getting pleasured, not me.” I explain.

Barbra: “Ah, I see… Well, I thank you for fulfilling her desires. And I am sorry that she cannot fulfill yours.” She said with a remorseful tone.

Syrilblia: “Oh, but satisfying her masochistic desires is fun, you see. And I do greatly enjoy it. Not to mention, but your daughter isn’t the only girl that willingly climbs onto my bed with a smile.” I reply with a laugh.

Barbra: “…”

The woman was so damn cute, practically just a mature version of her own daughter. From my words, she was in the process of thinking of me sexing her daughter.

Barbra: “I am so happy that my daughter found an amazing Mistress.” She said with a happy smile, that felt somewhat forced.

Aaaaaah!!! She was so fucking jealous! Barbra wants me to ruin her, just like how I did her daughter. Right now, she is silently seething with rage in her mind.

Syrilblia: “Are you? You don’t seem like that.” I reply.

Barbra: “…”

Syrilblia: “Rather… you look so jealous right now.” I say with a smug tone.

Barbra: “…”

Syrilblia: “I pleasure your daughter until she is a wriggling and squirting mess… I make her fall into oblivion each and every time I sex her.” I add, also with a smug tone.

Barbra: “I am happy for my daughter… I do not like your words, Lady Syrilblia.” She said with an angry tone.

Good, good… She is angry. I like this. I thought that my mention of sexing other girls would make Barbra realize that she could also be one of those girls. But, nope! She didn’t get it, and now she is mad that she won’t ever feel my touch.

Syrilblia: “How does it feel that your daughter is now mine?” I ask.

Barbra: “Of course, I am happy.” She answered.

Syrilblia: “Once again… are you really happy? You raised that girl to be the perfect masochistic girl. Does it upset you that the girl you had been deep kissing for years… is now kissing me all the time?” I reply with an absurdly smug tone and expression.

Basically, I was acting just like how Syrilblia would act in the novel. It was somewhat weird, but I am a good actor.

Barbra: “Why must you anger me like this, Lady Syrilblia?” She asked, tightly clenching her fists.

Syrilblia: “Why haven’t you gotten on the ground, just like your daughter did months ago, and beg me to be your Mistress?” I reply with a head tilt.

Barbra: “…It’s an option?” She said with an unsure tone.

Syrilblia: “It’s not only an option, it is the sole reason that I came to this very estate. I want to seduce you, turn you into my little masochistic love doll, and have sex with you.” I answer.

Her face was red, her breathing was unsteady. I was saying everything that this woman wanted to hear from me. Now, like with Charlie, I must give her time to think over my offer. Come on, accept. Give yourself to me. I will bring you all the pleasure in the world…

16